+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

mayair54

Feb 2, 2016
mayair54 said:
Galano1213 said:
My understanding that after a successful appeal with an ADR that your file is sent back to the Immigration Office that denied it in the first place and is supposed to be fast tracked through that office until the visa is issued. So you would get a request from them for a updated 5669 Schedule A as well as a new Police certificate and a new medical.
[/
How can I check the status of my file?. The old file number shown status withdraw. Where i check
Thanks for your reply

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I suggest that you call the appeal office that you were dealing with and ask how to check for updates. With the file number or your file number you should be able to email the visa office where your file is sent after a successful appeal. If you get no answers call your local MP's office and ask for help.

appealsp

Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayair54 said:
MY TIMELINE

2 feb denied 2016
Adr appeal won 27 th september 2016
file send to ottwa 13th oct 2016
send inq ,wating
med, ...wating...
ppr wait....
Which Appeal office was it?

Clear Beauty

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Interview........
March 2016 Refused. Submit Appeal ........: March 2016 . Bluebook Recieved ........: June 2016. Waiting for Appearance Date......: November 2016. WTF?
Hello,

I have not posted for many months while I wait for my Vancouver appearance to appeal the
CIC Hong Kong's decision to reject my wife's application of my sponsorship.

The PO interviewer accused my wife of creating a phony relationship to gain immigration. Once
upon a time my wife probably decided to marry a foreign guy to give herself better security in life,
big deal so what? I paid for and supplied a correct and totally legal application to sponsor a foreign
spouse, an agreement that as been side-tracked by who knows why.

There were several unfounded accusations . Many demerits were formed on conclusions which
had nothing to do with our marriage relationship.

For example, it is supposedly wrong that I took regular visits to my ex-girlfriend's children when
instead I should have spent thousands more to see my wife overseas? The PO dwelled on an
unrelated issue regarding my wife's past history in China which there is no connection to our
current marriage. That involved birth records of my wife's adult
son. Years ago she had falsified his birth certificate information because she was unmarried.

But how I will know if the hearing will be ADR or not? Should I try contacting them for the info?
I have hired an immigration consultant, the Bluebook has been delivered, now I wait for a date of
hearing possibly in December.

Plus does anybody know a good way to check an immigration consultant's performance history?

Has anybody gone though a recent appeal experience at their Vancouver office?
I want to know if their legal act is going to be terrifying? Maybe they are reasonable?

Can anybody give the names of the IRB staff or Minister's Counsel giving the appeal interviews in
Vancouver ? ...... because I like to know who I will be dealing with.

As soon as I figure how, I am going to post portions of the refusal letter to see if anybody thinks the
Vancouver IAD officers will be lenient or not:

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Clear Beauty said:
Hello,

I have not posted for many months while I wait for my Vancouver appearance to appeal the
CIC Hong Kong's decision to reject my wife's application of my sponsorship.

The PO interviewer accused my wife of creating a phony relationship to gain immigration. Once
upon a time my wife probably decided to marry a foreign guy to give herself better security in life,
big deal so what? I paid for and supplied a correct and totally legal application to sponsor a foreign

There were several unfounded accusations . Many demerits were formed on conclusions which
had nothing to do with our marriage relationship.

For example, it is supposedly wrong that I took regular visits to my ex-girlfriend's children when
instead I should have spent thousands more to see my wife overseas? The PO dwelled on an
unrelated issue regarding my wife's past history in China which there is no connection to our
current marriage. That involved birth records of my wife's adult
son. Years ago she had falsified his birth certificate information because she was unmarried.

But how I will know if the hearing will be ADR or not? Should I try contacting them for the info?
I have hired an immigration consultant, the Bluebook has been delivered, now I wait for a date of
hearing possibly in December.

Plus does anybody know a good way to check an immigration consultant's performance history?

Has anybody gone though a recent appeal experience at their Vancouver office?
I want to know if their legal act is going to be terrifying? Maybe they are reasonable?

As soon as I figure how, I am going to post portions of the refusal letter to see if anybody thinks the
Vancouver IAD will be lenient or not.

Is there any way to cut and paste?
Hi Clear Beauty,
I think your timeline is similar to mine. My husband sponsored me through outland by Hongkong CIC office. I had interview on March 15 2016, and got rejected email 2 days later, but the email was made the same day I had interview. Was your wife's VO a Asain woman with Hongkong accent English? Then she and I had the same one. I went back to Vancouver very soon and my husband filed appeal on March 26 2016. We hired a lawyer, he looked my blue book and told us the VO's reasons for rejection were ridiculous and the answers she made up even contradict each other. But there were too many lies in the blue book, so I didn't even have chance to get into ADR. So we are waiting for the full hearing date. My lawyer told me our hearing date should be in 4-5 months from now.
If the VO's concerns in the blue book not too many and can be explained in 1 hour, then you can try apply ADR, normally 2 weeks after you received blue book, but it's their decision if you can get ADR. If you can get on ADR, your waiting time will be 8 to 9 months from filing appeal. But if there are lots of concerns in the blue book ( the VO made over 20 concern in my blue book), then don't even try ADR, because it's impossible to get into ADR, and will just waste more time to get the full hearing date.
The outland cic office is just a big black box, don't even think reasonably about " why she rejected my wife?" " It is not fair....". Now you need to focus on if you can apply ADR or wait for the full hearing date. Also, study carefully about the VO's concerns, see if there's any lie or any contradict answers in there, fully prepared to explain every concern the VO wrote. Continue gathering more evidence (as much as possible) to prove your relationship is genuine. A good lawyer or consultant should be able to help you prepare how to answer the possible questions might be asked in the hearing.
I did hear the IAD is more human being when processing our cases if you can provide enough evidence to fight the VO's concerns. But, there will be a Immigration Consul either in ADR or full hearing try to knock you down, it will be no help at all even the IAD officer is nice but you can't provide good explanation. To them, we are just a number, what we can do is to stay strong and fully prepared for the hearing.
I gathered some information can share with you. Can you write your email to my inbox?

Reactions: Alicee
M

mikeymyke

Clear Beauty, I'm surprised you're still going forward with the appeals despite knowing already your wife doesn't really love you. (See your previous posts). You really haven't learned your lesson yet have you?

Clear Beauty said:
Once
Seriously? And you don't see this as a problem at all? I honestly hope that your wife does win the appeal, because after she breaks your heart after coming to Canada, maybe only then you'll learn not to be so naive.

Clear Beauty

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Interview........
March 2016 Refused. Submit Appeal ........: March 2016 . Bluebook Recieved ........: June 2016. Waiting for Appearance Date......: November 2016. WTF?
Hello again

I haven't figured yet how to post to the person below, but it's like I am entitled to post negative stuff about my immigration appeal. It's because I actually know my relationships, whereas your comments are formed by vague assumptions.

There is probably no way I will ever leave this marriage alive. There were extreme conflicts which made me question whether to continue our relationship, but overall my partner has proven to be more dedicated than I previously thought.

The marriage will endue a long time. That's what I wanted in the first place.
There are no feelings that my wife is waiting to perform a nasty trick. I can read her well enough.

Two weeks ago I returned from China. The whole family came out. We spent a weekend in the county visiting her folks. There is the strong attachment, except she seems fixated on petty cleanliness.
I hope to make a better appeal presentation, but if it fails it's agreed I move to China.

mayair54

Feb 2, 2016
Which Appeal office was it?
[/quote]

I am from pakistan.and my case in Montrealse canada.My husband won appeal 27 September and call cic they said my file send to ottwa office

Reactions: Alicee

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
shuaibks said:
Hello guys can anyone tell me
Where do I submit my forms ? To London visa office?
Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) -
Police clearance certificate
I got emails from London visa office .
Or is there any other way like email to them with the attachments also?plz reply ASAP
Thx.
hello bro, u receive forms very short time look like just few days plz can u tell me when we receive it.our ful hearing was 8 September which is accept my file file transfer in Ottawa on 6th October after that we r waiting and waiting ????when is expected pcc and medicle

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
flyfish said:
hello bro, u receive forms very short time look like just few days plz can u tell me when we receive it.our ful hearing was 8 September which is accept my file file transfer in Ottawa on 6th October after that we r waiting and waiting ????when is expected pcc and medicle
If your file is in Ottawa then 45-60 days from IAD decision date

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Hi my friends, can anyone teach me how to set up my timeline under my name on the left hand side of post. I tried, but without success. Thank you.

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
J.J said:
If your file is in Ottawa then 45-60 days from IAD decision date
thx brother , my decision date written on paper 13 September, 8th September was hearing so,my forms will be expected 2nd week of November

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
Hi flyfish,

I had my full hearing in Calgary on September 20, 2016. I won my case the same day.
On September 26 2016 I got a letter from IAD Vancouver saying that my appeal was allowed.

While I was waiting communication from Immigration I checked my status on this website

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

You can try typing your application number or client number. I noticed that application number is the application that I sent to immigration. That number never change.

When I was waiting for communication, I was not able to see my status. After I got email from Ottawa I was able to see my status. It says in progress.

I got email from Ottawa on October 13, 2016. They said asked me to update these forms: IMM008, IMM5669, IMM5406 and IMM5406. They also asked me to do a medical test. They attached a medical form with the email. It was also requested to submit police certificate. The email has links to download those forms.

This email says that I have to submit all these forms and other documents required within 60 days.

My wife is from Vietnam and it takes 3 weeks to get the police certificate. I think when you get communication from your Visa Office or Ottawa you should start getting the document that takes longer.

I am still waiting the police certificate, and I will submit everything by email to Ottawa office.

I hope that answer some of your questions.

Good like with your process.

flyfish said:
thx brother , my decision date written on paper 13 September, 8th September was hearing so,my forms will be expected 2nd week of November