+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Haider24

Feb 9, 2016
client2014 said:
any one from Pakistan whose application refused and they applied for appeal??????please tell after submitting appeal what will happen???how much time I will have to wait for reply
My spousal application was refused on Nov 2012 and then i went for IAD in June 2013. then they send me for Full hearing which took me more than 2 years to get a court date. my full hearing was in Nov 2015 which i won.

Make sure you have good lawyer and try to resolve their objection in IAD ADR other wise you have to wait for Full hearing which takes hell of a time. keep bugging them to get a court date if you ever have to go for full hearing

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
guycanadian said:
Hi,
Is there anyone here from EDMONTON ?? I am in Edmonton and applied to Vancouver office for appeal in November 2014. Still waiting to get a date for full hearing...
I am just trying to find out when my hearing will be.
Thanks.
Hi guycanadian,
I am not exactly from Edmonton (a bit up Northwest...), but my full hearing is going to take place there, if nothing changes. So far I am having a scheduling conference on March 1st, where full hearing will be scheduled, they said most likely some time in May. Which makes it exactly 2 years since the refusal, or 23 months since the appeal filed (June 2014).
Sorry if this sounds disappointing.

guycanadian

Apr 29, 2015
Thanks Vlil,
"Scheduling Conference"-- Never heard of that. What a waste of time!!
Let me know what date they will give you for the full hearing.

Our ADR was refused so I am waiting for the full hearing. I called and they said it will be sometime late this year. That will be around the two year mark.

I suggest that you hire a good lawyer and go with full preparations. This is the final chance you got to prove your relationship.

Emaan3

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Hey everyone
i have received bluebook..they sent me back everything we have sent then and also there reason for the refusal but they didnt said what i can do next..neither they ask for any new proves etc..
can anyone please tell me what i can do next ???

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Emaan3 said:
Hey everyone
i have received bluebook..they sent me back everything we have sent then and also there reason for the refusal but they didnt said what i can do next..neither they ask for any new proves etc..
can anyone please tell me what i can do next ???
Since you got your bluebook, If you have a lawyer, go and talk to your lawyer about the reason they denied you. Tell the lawyer that you want them to request an ADR hearing for you case... If you dont have a lawyer you will have to write a letter to the IAD office asking them to grant you an adr hearing and you will have to send in all your evidence that you have to them so they can review it to see if you can get the adr hearing.

Haider24

Feb 9, 2016
Hi every body

I have question how long does it take after winning an appeal for spousal sponsorship. I won an appeal in Nov 2015 and after I called CIC Call center they told me you have to wait full 17 months for the processing time again as they have to start from the scratch. I was denied in 28 Nov 2012 and then went for an appeal April 2013 after winning the appeal in 2015 almost after 3 years now they are telling to wait another 17 months.

Is there anyone help me out
My visa office was Islamabad Pakistan in 2012

Regards

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I was wondering if any one knows if there is someplace I can call to find out when I can expect to hear something, anything, about where my appeal case is. I received blue book one year ago. Is it possible to find out when I will hear something? Where can I call?

Reactions: Alicee

Haider24

Feb 9, 2016
habeeb said:
Hi all, I was wondering if any one knows if there is someplace I can call to find out when I can expect to hear something, anything, about where my appeal case is. I received blue book one year ago. Is it possible to find out when I will hear something? Where can I call?
It will take time approximately 18 month. I filed an appeal in 2013 and got a full hearing in 2015. What I suggest you keep calling Canada appeal board for an early date, you might have to send them a letter for an early appeal. And make sure you have a good lawyer for this.

guycanadian

Apr 29, 2015
Hi Haider,
Which IRB office heard your appeal case? Was it Vancouver office?
You are saying it takes 18 months for the full hearing but it took 28 months for your full hearing.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Haider24 said:
Hi every body

I have question how long does it take after winning an appeal for spousal sponsorship. I won an appeal in Nov 2015 and after I called CIC Call center they told me you have to wait full 17 months for the processing time again as they have to start from the scratch. I was denied in 28 Nov 2012 and then went for an appeal April 2013 after winning the appeal in 2015 almost after 3 years now they are telling to wait another 17 months.

Is there anyone help me out
My visa office was Islamabad Pakistan in 2012

Regards
Hey Haider24 how are you doing today.. It do not take 17 months to process after winning an appeal so the person you talk to gave you the wrong information.. The most is would take is about 5-8 months give or take...I see a person that was on this appeal forum took a yr but most of the ppl get there visa within 5-8 months. Me and you have almost the same timeline. But my visa office is Kingston Jamaica......Did you get the request for new medical and police record as yet.

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012 and july 2015 after appeal
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Refused October 2012, filled appeal same month
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have same timeline.
I was denied in oct 2012, filled appeal in oct 2012
Got first date in january 2015,
2 nd hearing april 2015
3 july 2015
Won appeal in july 2015
Got medical req in august 2015
Did medical in sept
Recieved in october 2015
Since then no update..
My visa office
New delhi
Does anyone know how long can it take for them to request for passport as its 6 th month after i got my medicals done.
Wish best of luck to everyone here.

Haider24

Feb 9, 2016
Maddants said:
Hey Haider24 how are you doing today.. It do not take 17 months to process after winning an appeal so the person you talk to gave you the wrong information.. The most is would take is about 5-8 months give or take...I see a person that was on this appeal forum took a yr but most of the ppl get there visa within 5-8 months. Me and you have almost the same timeline. But my visa office is Kingston Jamaica......Did you get the request for new medical and police record as yet.
Hi Maddants
I don't know man. I called CIC call center and they told me it will take approx 17 months. so I asked them why they need to take the 17 months even i won the appeal ( reason for the refusal was that they think i wasn't eligible for sponsor my wife as i was away for 18 moths ) but after i won the appeal they considered me for being a sponsor as I dont have to be in Canada for the full period of time.

any ways long story short they told me to wait 17 months , and then i called CBS and he told me he already forward my file to Ottawa and he said wait until end of Feb you will get something in mail.
in the mean time I have already send some email inquiries to Ottawa and they reply me with this stupid answer
: For all the general inquiries please visit our website or call CIC Call center, so then i called again to the CIC call center" and they told to wait for 17 months again. i got so pissed.

I didn't get any email or mail for updated doc and med. is there any way I can check what information they for me in their system and do you have any idea how to change your email address in their system.

its been 6 years since i applied, you know how frustrating is this,

one more question do you have an online account with CIC or you just go to ONLINE APPLICATION STATUS to check the updates.
if i have to create an account could you please send the link .

thanks for help
GOD bless you

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haider24 said:
It will take time approximately 18 month. I filed an appeal in 2013 and got a full hearing in 2015. What I suggest you keep calling Canada appeal board for an early date, you might have to send them a letter for an early appeal. And make sure you have a good lawyer for this.

Thx but how do I call Canada appeal board? I have a lawyer and my appeal will be in Toronto

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016