Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016!! Passport received 23-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-29-2016
apuniano said:
Congratulations tuoicao.

What questions did they ask you? How long did it take?

Thanks
the interview took no more then 30 min. she ask me question about the misrepresentation, where we will live,what he will do when he comes, how we are compatible, does he want to learn English, and just questions about myself.

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
tuoicao said:
the interview took no more then 30 min. she ask me question about the misrepresentation, where we will live,what he will do when he comes, how we are compatible, does he want to learn English, and just questions about myself.
Thanks tuoicao.

My wife is from Vietnam and I am appealing. I will request ADR and I hope I will get one.

Thanks for answering my questions. :) :)

tuoicao

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
07-2013
AOR Received.
03-10-2012 sencond time March 3 2016
Med's Request
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-2012 second time 28-03-2016
Interview........
12-01-2015//ADR jan 28 2016 WON!!
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
07-29-2016
apuniano said:
Thanks tuoicao.

My wife is from Vietnam and I am appealing. I will request ADR and I hope I will get one.

Thanks for answering my questions. :) :)
where is your appeal?? and your welcome

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
tuoicao said:
where is your appeal?? and your welcome
My appeal is in Calgary Alberta. I do not know how long I will wait to get ADR. I would really like to get ADR because the time for full hearing is two years.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
5 years tomorrow since we applied. 6 months since we won our court date and no correspondence yet. They claim they sent correspondence back in October on e-cas. :(

tuoicao

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
07-2013
AOR Received.
03-10-2012 sencond time March 3 2016
Med's Request
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-2012 second time 28-03-2016
Interview........
12-01-2015//ADR jan 28 2016 WON!!
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
07-29-2016
apuniano said:
My appeal is in Calgary Alberta. I do not know how long I will wait to get ADR. I would really like to get ADR because the time for full hearing is two years.
it really depends on your case and how complicated it is. mine i only had 1 red flag and that was the misrepresentation. you can inbox me more about your case if you like.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
maria a said:
My husband just had his interview it lasted for about an hour .... They only asked him like 8 questions first the officer asked for his passport he looked at it and asked my husband if he's ever been outside Canada my husband said no then he returned the passport and then he asked questions like how old is ur wife and what's her address....how did the relationship start...what time is it In vancouver.....

My husband took a lot of new relationship proof with him but the immigration officer didn't want to see much he kept looking at the things we submitted to them during our application time which was in 2013. But I went visited my husband twice after that and also we sent in each other's gifts and we even had proof that we were in contact everyday almost 4-5 hours I don't know how someone can still think that out relationship is not genuine. In the end of the interview the officer said I don't find your relationship genuine and said if we have anything else to show him so my husband gave him all our pictures after seeing some pics officer said I know you guys were together and the interview ended.

Has anyone been through similar situation ? And what can we do now ?
Hi Maria a, Please submit an appeal as soon as possible through a competent Lawyer with plenty of relationship proofs. Try to get ADR if possible instead of full hearing. Please do not loose your hope and positive thoughts. If your relationship is genuine, you will win for sure.

Qammaq

Jan 27, 2016
Hi,
I wrote a post earlier but I think no one had any help to offer on my matter but I just have a quick question. I was going through some posts and some people mentioned they received refusal LETTER some say they received an email. I just want to know if anyone knows about London visa office. Do they send a letter, registered letter or an email if they refuse your file. I missed 2 registered letters from them.one under my name and one under my wife's. And I wrote them an email about a week ago but they haven't responded what those letters had in them. Plus people are scaring me that it must be a refusal letter, one for each but then they say that both letter shouldn't have been mailed to my address since my wife is not here. Can anyone provide even a tiny bit of information. Online status for my application shows decision made and medical was cleared after the decisionew was made so I'm under a lot of stress at the moment and I post at few different places about my problem but no one replies to my post. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Qammaq said:
Hi,
I wrote a post earlier but I think no one had any help to offer on my matter but I just have a quick question. I was going through some posts and some people mentioned they received refusal LETTER some say they received an email. I just want to know if anyone knows about London visa office. Do they send a letter, registered letter or an email if they refuse your file. I missed 2 registered letters from them.one under my name and one under my wife's. And I wrote them an email about a week ago but they haven't responded what those letters had in them. Plus people are scaring me that it must be a refusal letter, one for each but then they say that both letter shouldn't have been mailed to my address since my wife is not here. Can anyone provide even a tiny bit of information. Online status for my application shows decision made and medical was cleared after the decisionew was made so I'm under a lot of stress at the moment and I post at few different places about my problem but no one replies to my post. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Did you Try Calling CiC call center ?? probably they can help
no body online in here can guess what was mentioned in the letter you missed probably that's why no one has replied

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Qammaq said:
Hi,
Don't worry. If refused they give you 60 days to appeal it's like presenting final reasons that might make them change their decision and in 95 pour cent if I can say they don't deny without interview . before they take a final one . however this might not apply in some cases .example.if the medical shows in eligibility due to danger that some1 health can cause or if some1 is not admissible due to security reasons and much more.most of the time when an officer refuse because of relationship not genuine that s where you are likely to get a last chance to explain yiyrself before they decide completely. But my question is had you travel? Why didn't you pick your mails for 2 weeks.back on your question yes they might post the letter of your spouse to your address since you are like his or her representative.now what I advise you send another email yo visas office and one to missasauga*(case inquiry).

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
Hi. I hope everyone is doing well here.
lonelyguy said:
If refused they give you 60 days to appeal
30 days... please don't mislead people.
To Qammaq: good news is that it counts from the date you have received the refusal letter. The question is - would they take it as properly delivered and not been collected, or returned mail without delivery. We cannot know that. I can only suggest to send your inquiry wherever possible (visa post, Missisauga, etc.) and wait for at least some reply. At the same time you can order GCMS notes right now, which will take over 30 days though... but still better then nothing. It may help you in case you have to apply for time extension.

Yesterday I received a "Notice to Appear" for a scheduling conference (by telephone)... what a waste of time. There is nothing what cannot be discussed in a routine order by mail or on the phone at any time. But, anyway - have anyone had to go through that? What specific matters can be discussed at this kind of event, beside scheduling the hearing itself? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Qammaq

Jan 27, 2016
Vlil said:
Hi. I hope everyone is doing well here.30 days... please don't mislead people.
To Qammaq: good news is that it counts from the date you have received the refusal letter. The question is - would they take it as properly delivered and not been collected, or returned mail without delivery. We cannot know that. I can only suggest to send your inquiry wherever possible (visa post, Missisauga, etc.) and wait for at least some reply. At the same time you can order GCMS notes right now, which will take over 30 days though... but still better then nothing. It may help you in case you have to apply for time extension.

Yesterday I received a "Notice to Appear" for a scheduling conference (by telephone)... what a waste of time. There is nothing what cannot be discussed in a routine order by mail or on the phone at any time. But, anyway - have anyone had to go through that? What specific matters can be discussed at this kind of event, beside scheduling the hearing itself? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your response I really appreciate it. I had lost my mailbox keys and by the time I found them they mail was returned since it was a registered mail. I called CIC and they said they have no information on my file so I have to contact London visa office. I sent them 2 emails because first one I didn't mention URGENT and when I got automated reply they had mentioned of we put write urgent in then they will review and if they consider it as urgent they will reply in 48 hours but they haven't. I wrote them I was away and I believe something was mailed to me from your office and I don't know what it was and if you could please give and update on the status of my decision and resend the mail back to me. But I haven't got a reply from them yet. I have ordered notes. However if I am not elegible for appeal and I re-apply would it get refused again. My wife has given the interview already but her medical was pending due to some TB test results which is cleared now buy decision was made before the results came. Me and my brother married same day to two sisters, my wife and my brothers wife are both sisters and we applied same day as well. They both were invited for the interview same day my wife and my brothers wife. And they both had problems in their x-rays and both were requested for TB tests and now both are cleared for medicals. However my brothers wife's status shows in process and mine shows decision made and I was the only one to get the posted mail and plus my brothers wife had got visitors visa for 4 years so she keeps coming to Canada time to time and I had applied for my wife and it was refused. But I visited my wife once after applying and proves were provided at the interview. Pictures phone bills etc. I had been in regular contact with my wife but I don't know what went wrong. The interview lasted 30 mins for both girls and they had told them at the beginning that you would likely be getting response after 90 days due to you pending medical results.

4evernlove

May 6, 2014
Qammaq said:
Hi people.
I applied 2 years ago and my wife had interview end of November 2015 . Before interview she had medical and something came in x rays and she had to undergo more tests and had to wait for results. So my wife's medical wasn't cleared until interview date. She gave the interview and we couldnt tell how it went because according to my wife it was OK but she said I had a feeling the interviewing officer acted weird and seemed like she wasn't impressed. However I started waiting for her medical to be clear and then it was cleared Jan 21st. On Jan 22nd I checked the application status and it said decision made and in updates they had written that we sent you correspondence on your decision on December 17th. So I checked my postal mail and realized they had sent 2 letters one under my wifes name and one under mine but they were sent back because I didn't collect them in time. Now I spoke to few people and they suggested that it could be refusal letters. I'm so depressed since then and Ave written them and email as urgent but haven't got any reply from them, it's been almost a week so I'm guessing they didn't considered my email as urgent so I probably have to wait for another 2 to 3 weeks for the response from them. One immigration consultant also told me that I might not be elegible for an appeal either because it has to be done within 30 days. I'm seriously worried and don't know what to do. Could you please tell me if something similar happened to anyone here??? Please help I posted in another forum but no one replied back except one person and all he said you are lucky at least you got a response.
If the letter you missed was the rejection letter you still are within the 30 days. Call the Immigration and appeal division in your area and see if you can get the appeal form or check if it is available online. Send it in. You do not have to have a lawyer or consultant yet. Now if at the end of the day you were not rejected you have nothing to lose and if you were you would have secured the opportunity to appeal.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
I gave you an answer on UK forum. I advised you to send a case inquiry. here is the link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.42815781.1036551939.1452490088
Meanwhile contact the call center as well.

All the best.

Qammaq

Jan 27, 2016
lonelyguy said:
I gave you an answer on UK forum. I advised you to send a case inquiry.

Meanwhile contact the call center as well.

All the best.
thank you so much. it might sound dumb but in case specific inquiry, do i put my wife as applicant and myself as sponsor or i fill out both categories under my name?