+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
ajarupan said:
Today, March 26, 2015 was my hearing. Judge postponed my date on August 2015. I am very upset. It wasn't my mistake all Immigration fault. It's not my responsible to keep files organize. They told me some files are missing and pages should have page numbers. No one told me this. UPSET! very upset for this small mistake they postponed my date. :mad: :'(
hi dear i'm very sorry for your situation and i got a written submission and they have mentioned in the letter to put consecutive numbers to the both packages which we send to the IAD and the Ministers council and my husband has forgotten to put the numbers and the IAD informed my husband that they cant deal with the unnumbered document package.. and then he had to meet them in person and we won it
but i dont know whether they inform everybody to put consecutive numbers to the documents???? it'll be easy for them to handle the documents if you put the numbers to the both package in the same way ... dont worry dear we also had so many waitings because of this kind of problems... i know how much you were hurt.. but plzzz hang on for little while... good luck.. :) :) :)

desi2

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desi2 said:
Steps after successful ADR?
Thanks ajarupan, RedNumeros and Gango for replying to my questions.
You are all right, the lawyers don't care what you go through. I doubt if they are filling applications properly on first place, if they do they will only earn $1500, but if one go through all the interview-appeal process, its lot more money. Bunch of dishonest non-professionals.

I believe now I have idea but please correct if I still got it wrong. She already received the decision and now should wait for another letter from Ottawa regarding resubmission of forms and pcc/medical etc.

Thanks

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
desi2 said:
Steps after successful ADR?

I am posting this on behalf of my friend, please help her with your knowledge.
Long story short, her husband was denied visa but she won in ADR. Till date She spent like $10,000 with a lawyer in GTA. Now after receiving confirmation letter stating successful ADR, the lawyer is again demanding $1200 to move the process forward.
So my question is what are the steps after successful ADR? Is it normal for lawyers to ask money again because she thought she already paid them at each step. She is broken now and under debt and is it possible to proceed without lawyer?
The lawyer said they will help to accelerate the process to complete it in 2-3 months, otherwise it could take upto 8 more months.
Any input will help, thanks.
Yes, the fees don't usually cover after you win ADR/Hearing. My consultant charged me another $1,000.00 to finish the file. Total was $8000.00 over 5 years. Your lawyer says 2-3 months ? Firstly, highly unlikely they can speed up the process and secondly, 2-3 months is highly unlikely.

In our case. My partner landed 20 months after wining appeal (and that was with the help of MP) Best wishes ! :D

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
desi2 said:
You are all right, the lawyers don't care what you go through. I doubt if they are filling applications properly on first place, if they do they will only earn $1500, but if one go through all the interview-appeal process, its lot more money. Bunch of dishonest non-professionals.

I believe now I have idea but please correct if I still got it wrong. She already received the decision and now should wait for another letter from Ottawa regarding resubmission of forms and pcc/medical etc.

Thanks
yes, you are correct. Waiting is the hardest part. Best to keep busy !

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
desi2 said:

Thanks
yes true.... and also if you keep the 3 updated forms filled up , then it'll be help you to send as soon as they request from you... you can save more time....

bigredmoose

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
08/07/2015
gsize said:
In our case. My partner landed 20 months after wining appeal (and that was with the help of MP) Best wishes ! :D
Holy crap! +1 just for sympathy!

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
gnp2012 said:
I filled my husband application in jan,2013
interview was on Nov/2013 - refused
appeal request filled on Jan/2014
appeal allowed
Hearing done here in Calgary- Jan/2015
appeal successful decision was made and I got letter in mail about appeal decision in 2 wks
...................waiting

any one had similar case ? plz share your views.
thank you
replied to your personal msg

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
RedNumeros said:
i think this five year thing isnt true , from my experience with Our previous lawyer , you have to becarful and ck things out yourself also and not count on them 100% , me counting on a lawyer 100% is what made me go thru appeal , he said that its allright to send just few convos , he sent a couple of skype convos the time distance between them is 5 or six months , and sent only 20 picture even though my wife gave him 100 , and he said to her we shud keep the rest in case we had to appeal .
i also search him online and i found out that he is a pervert , he was subscribing to youtube channels that show horses and animals mating , and i was like OMG , we gave this man our pictures and convos ?
here is something you can read about Appeal process and rights cba.org/dev/Saskatchewan/main/pdf/MWM_2012_CLE6A_Veeman_Yang.pdf
YEAH IN TORONTO IT TAKES 2 YEARS
THIS IS WHAT WE WERE TOLD WHEN MY WIFE CALLED THE TORONTO OFFICE

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
SAHIL SINGH said:
Thanks dear feeling little better now I was so much worried. Hope someone can clear the fog about 5 years ban.
Hi sahil I talked to my lawyer mr Mendel green about this new rule and he said there is no rule like this. And he said the rule is for them suppose I sponsor my husband and he landed here and if v get divorce in that case sponsor cannot sponsor someone else for 5 yrs before it was 2 yrs ban now they extend for 5 yrs. this rule is nthng to do with full hearing or reappeal. So dnt wry v r gud.

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi sahil I talked to my lawyer mr Mendel green about this new rule and he said there is no rule like this. And he said the rule is for them suppose I sponsor my husband and he landed here and if v get divorce in that case sponsor cannot sponsor someone else for 5 yrs before it was 2 yrs ban now they extend for 5 yrs. this rule is nthng to do with full hearing or reappeal. So dnt wry v r gud.
My lawyer said the same thing as yours it's only if you divorce your spouse or if one spouce passed away.

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Hi Friends,
Finally I won the ADR, Last monday. Please someone can help me, what is the next step. Is any way I can speed up my file? As in previous post some of you suggest to fill out the forms and get the medical and police clearance. Is that means my file going to start again from scratch? Please advise me I dont want to wait more :(... Please if you can tell me what should I make it ready before they ask?.... Thank you

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
gsize said:
Yes, the fees don't usually cover after you win ADR/Hearing. My consultant charged me another $1,000.00 to finish the file. Total was $8000.00 over 5 years. Your lawyer says 2-3 months ? Firstly, highly unlikely they can speed up the process and secondly, 2-3 months is highly unlikely.

My lawyer told me if the file will process from new Brunswick instead of the country where your spouse is. Then it will be way more quicker. That also immigration officer told me after I won my case. But he says that they don't know where the file will be :(... lawyer might have connection.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Mrs. Malek said:
Hi Friends,
Finally I won the ADR, Last monday. Please someone can help me, what is the next step. Is any way I can speed up my file? As in previous post some of you suggest to fill out the forms and get the medical and police clearance. Is that means my file going to start again from scratch? Please advise me I dont want to wait more :(... Please if you can tell me what should I make it ready before they ask?.... Thank you
dear, dont be panic
nobody can speed up the process,,, you dont need to do medical now itself & if you think it'll take much time to police clearance to be done, plzz make it ready.... fill out the forms mentioned below and keep to send when they request from you... good luck

-Original updated IMM 0008—Application for Permanent Residence;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

- Original updated IMM 5669—Schedule A - Background Information;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

- Original updated IMM 5406—Additional Family Information;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

it'll take around 6 months to get the visa in your spouse's country after won the appeal & around 6-8 months in Ottawa but it'll be changeable

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Gango is waiting said:
dear, dont be panic
nobody can speed up the process,,, you dont need to do medical now itself & if you think it'll take much time to police clearance to be done, plzz make it ready.... fill out the forms mentioned below and keep to send when they request from you... good luck

-Original updated IMM 0008—Application for Permanent Residence;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

- Original updated IMM 5669—Schedule A - Background Information;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

- Original updated IMM 5406—Additional Family Information;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

it'll take around 6 months to get the visa in your spouse's country after won the appeal & around 6-8 months in Ottawa but it'll be changeable
Thank you :)