Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
@ Gango is waiting ..I got it sent in the mail not in my email ..btw my husband received I today :)

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Gango is waiting said:
Hi dear Ajarupan,
i went through the medical & i think it goes through India... so, I received an email from Delhi & asked me to go back to the panel physician & when i went there they asked me to do a x-ray again I did twice & they needed a CT scan also then I was suggested to do a surgery ........ now i'm waiting for my surgery .......... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Surgery.......why they rejecting medical because of rib problem. This is a spousal sponsorship ...crazy immigration rules. Hopefully, everything goes well there. Keep your heart strong. My sympathy and blessing on your surgery.

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi

I am from Winnipeg MB,Canada, I m not satisfied with the lawyer i have,he is not helping at all with documentation or any preparation of my case, i m really very worried,Can some one please suggest me any good lawyer from Winnipeg that will be greatly appreciated.

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hello Everyone,
I have a query to ask, please can anyone let me know where i should send my Police Certificate? I mean in which department of CHC - islamabad? What is the exact address ?

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
shaiz said:
Hello Everyone,
I have a query to ask, please can anyone let me know where i should send my Police Certificate? I mean in which department of CHC - islamabad? What is the exact address ?
did they request you to send it to chc islamabad ?
If they didnt request it then dnt send it
if tgey requeted then their mailing address must me in the email

islamabad is not working now on family class its london office thats working on family class visas on behalf of islamabd to finish cases soon

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Marchlove said:
did they request you to send it to chc islamabad ?
If they didnt request it then dnt send it
if tgey requeted then their mailing address must me in the email

islamabad is not working now on family class its london office thats working on family class visas on behalf of islamabd to finish cases soon
Thanks Marchlove ,
Yes they asked me to send to Isl , my case is running in Isl embassy after appeal win .
Yes i found mailing address in my email.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
shaiz said:
Thanks Marchlove ,
Yes they asked me to send to Isl , my case is running in Isl embassy after appeal win .
Yes i found mailing address in my email.
best of luck

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
hey gango girl Iam sorry to hear your going through this .....you will be in my prayers please be strong ...everything will work out for you...god bless you

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Tina dhaliwal said:
Hi

I am from Winnipeg MB,Canada, I m not satisfied with the lawyer i have,he is not helping at all with documentation or any preparation of my case, i m really very worried,Can some one please suggest me any good lawyer from Winnipeg that will be greatly appreciated.
Hi ... I don't have experience with this lawyer but my wife is chatting with many Chinese appellants and this lawyer was mentioned: Edward Rice (204) 944-1905

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Thanks for replying wintersnow

Can you please tell me something more about this lawyer.

OR some one else have some information about any of the good lawyers that i can appoint for my full hearing.

Thanks

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Hi all,

My Chinese wife was refused her PR. The VO concluded that our relationship was not genuine ... despite having providing mounds of information supporting our case (hundreds of pages of chats, hundreds of photos, numerous trips to visit, etc.).

I am appealing the decision (of course). I asked my wife to write down her interpretation of the interview questions and there is nothing to indicate a problem with our relationship. The VO was rude to my wife often bullying and insulting her.

My wife currently knows 2 other women who were mistreated by this VO. I want to see if anyone else has had a problem with the Beijing office. So, if anyone else has been refused by an "old bald man" let me know.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
All my dear Freinds
and
dear ajarupan,

doctors suspect theres a cancer and the immigration didnt ask me to do the surgery but after did the testings the doctors suggested a surgery
i'm lucky though actually it may be a cancer in my rib so, thank god and thank india for finding this & informed the panel physician to check it back... so, now i have to face to the surgery
so, my husband is coming tonight to stay with me when the surgery is done so, we suppose to do it on 2nd or 3rd in January 2015.... plzzzz keep me in your prayers....
thank you ajarupan

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
rathika2011 said:
hey gango girl Iam sorry to hear your going through this .....you will be in my prayers please be strong ...everything will work out for you...god bless you
thnx dear rathika,
this wont be ended for me? i dont know why the God is pinching me like this they helped me a lot when i'm so down & made me very strong, confidence to face to all the hard times in my journey but now ??????? any way thank God i'm still strong enough to face to all these happenings :D :D :D :-* :-* :-*
thanks all my dear friends for being with me in my hard times .............. :) :) :)

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Tina dhaliwal said:
Thanks for replying wintersnow

Can you please tell me something more about this lawyer.

OR some one else have some information about any of the good lawyers that i can appoint for my full hearing.

Thanks
I don't have too much information about this lawyer. I only know that a friend of my wife worked with him and her appeal was successful. I just suggest you call him.