Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Dear Gango is waiting.. I will pray for you ,im sure everything will turn out fine..

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Gango is waiting said:
Hi all my friends,
i'm so worried so, i need your help.. theres something wrong with my medical... theres something very rare & abnormal situation on one of my ribs so, still culdnt find out what it is... doctors say its not a big issue... but still no proper answer.......
so, my dear friends KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE ..... everyday theres something I dont know why............
OH GOD GIVE ME A BREAK..............
GOOD LUCK to all the members who is still waiting for their visas.......
Dont worry , everything willbe in favour of you.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Gango is waiting said:
Dear Hina 123 & handsup,
thnx for u'll for your compassionate words & you two make me strong. today i got the report & they said that i have to do a biopsy & if it says that is not good i have to go for a rib removable surgery...
Oh God.... !!!!!!!! why you make everything very hard for me??????????
I hope & i wish that the surgery has not to be done ................................................................ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(
thnx you two again dear friends i really appreciate your encouragement ................ Good luck to you'll processes ........
tomorrow morning i have to go for another doctor ... i'm going to doctors everyday mornings & evenings these days.......... I'll do my best........... to come up from this dark hole of my life
Ohhh.... But do not worry God wont leave you in this hard time longer, He is the best companion in all good and bad situations :)
I wish and I pray that you do not get any surgery and things go well. Do not worry and be strong. I know aftr this phase will be over you will be stronger enough and while recalling this time there will be a smile on your face :)
Wish you alllll the best :-*

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Gango is waiting said:
Dear Hina 123 & handsup,
thnx for u'll for your compassionate words & you two make me strong. today i got the report & they said that i have to do a biopsy & if it says that is not good i have to go for a rib removable surgery...
Oh God.... !!!!!!!! why you make everything very hard for me??????????
I hope & i wish that the surgery has not to be done ................................................................ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(
thnx you two again dear friends i really appreciate your encouragement ................ Good luck to you'll processes ........
tomorrow morning i have to go for another doctor ... i'm going to doctors everyday mornings & evenings these days.......... I'll do my best........... to come up from this dark hole of my life
Keeping you in my prayers !

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Mrs Selim said:
Dear Gango is waiting.. I will pray for you ,im sure everything will turn out fine..
thank you dear selim
the doctors suggest a surgery and they want to remove the rib I dont know what to do & the surgery cost a lot.............. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
handsup said:
Ohhh.... But do not worry God wont leave you in this hard time longer, He is the best companion in all good and bad situations :)
I wish and I pray that you do not get any surgery and things go well. Do not worry and be strong. I know aftr this phase will be over you will be stronger enough and while recalling this time there will be a smile on your face :)
Wish you alllll the best :-*
dear hadsup i went to a doctor today & he suggest a surgery and it'll cost a lot in here & I made an appointment to another doctor also tomorrow... will see what he'll suggest? :-\ :-\ :-\
the doctor said theres a growth on my rib & need to remove the rib OH................. ??? ??? ??? ???

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Gango is waiting said:
dear hadsup i went to a doctor today & he suggest a surgery and it'll cost a lot in here & I made an appointment to another doctor also tomorrow... will see what he'll suggest? :-\ :-\ :-\
the doctor said theres a growth on my rib & need to remove the rib OH................. ??? ??? ??? ???
Ohhhh... Is not there any other way of treatment? And is it harming you? If not then why to remove? And what are the consequences of doing that?
Have not you got health insurance?
I wish you all the very best

Mar 14, 2014
Hey everyone!!!

Gango is waiting, am praying for you!! Everything will be fine!!

Also, everyone, I won my appeal september, received letter dated oct 6th,
I have not heard anything else since that! I emailed ottawa, two weeks ago bo response!
Am so frustrated; also, I have checked online;
On one side it says decision made and one side in process. However all date are like 2011 and 2012.
Nothing recent!!!! Should i be worried?
When do you think my husband will get requested medical and updated forms??
Thanks everyone!!

Hang in there guys, it is hard!! But god is with all of us!!

Much love

rebecca1987

Nov 19, 2013
Hello Friends,

I need your help regarding spouse sponsorship. I hold a PR in Canada and i am looking for job in Canada. After two months i am getting married in India.

If i get a job i will go for a week, get married and come back. Can i land in country without updating my status on passport as married? and get it done from Indian embassy in Canada?

If i get him registered in express entry before marriage. Can my file be rejected if i apply for immigration under sponsorship post marriage as i have applied for immigration in two categories?

How much time does the sponsorship of spouse take?

Janix

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Hi,
Hi,

I just want to ask..
I am a Permanent Residence here in Canada, and I want to petition my partner in the philippines thru spouse sponsorship.
But the problem is she's still married (but already separated).

She's planning to file a divorce in the US and we're planning to get married there afterwards.
My question is can i petition her here in canada?
will canada acknowledge her US divorce and our US marriage?
were both Filipinos

hope someone can give us some info.

Thanks in advance!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Janix said:
Hi,
Hi,

I just want to ask..
I am a Permanent Residence here in Canada, and I want to petition my partner in the philippines thru spouse sponsorship.
But the problem is she's still married (but already separated).

She's planning to file a divorce in the US and we're planning to get married there afterwards.
My question is can i petition her here in canada?
will canada acknowledge her US divorce and our US marriage?
were both Filipinos

hope someone can give us some info.

Thanks in advance!
1. If she has no connection to the US, i.e. there as a visitor for less than a year, it is quite likely that CIC will not recognize the divorce. See

Jurisdiction in divorce proceedings

3. (1) A court in a province has jurisdiction to hear and determine a divorce proceeding if either spouse has been ordinarily resident in the province for at least one year immediately preceding the commencement of the proceeding.

From CIC

Having a foreign divorce recognized in Canada

Canada generally recognizes a divorce from another country if:

the divorce was valid under the laws of that country; and
one or both spouses lived in that country for a full year immediately before applying for the divorce.

There may also be other factors that could affect whether or not your divorce would be recognized in Canada. If you are not sure whether your divorce would be recognized in Canada, you should speak to a lawyer.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Mylifeisallovertheplace said:
Hey everyone!!!

Gango is waiting, am praying for you!! Everything will be fine!!

Also, everyone, I won my appeal september, received letter dated oct 6th,
I have not heard anything else since that! I emailed ottawa, two weeks ago bo response!
Am so frustrated; also, I have checked online;
On one side it says decision made and one side in process. However all date are like 2011 and 2012.
Nothing recent!!!! Should i be worried?
When do you think my husband will get requested medical and updated forms??
Thanks everyone!!

Hang in there guys, it is hard!! But god is with all of us!!

Much love
dear thank you very much .... but i dont have any peaceful mind to answer your questions... sorry for that i'm not in a good mood as my medical condition is not good i'm sorry dear.........