+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

takingsolong

Dec 14, 2013
Ankit_Sonam said:
We were in Vancouver office but our hearing took place in Winnipeg and it was full hearing and it took 2yrs for the date. Since my wife lives in Winnipeg and there you can't get ADR in that region. If someone needs a good consultant please let me know. I will provide you the details of the consultant we had. He worked for the IRB office for 10yrs and has got lot of experience.

Hi Ankit, I am new to this forum, I read your situation and it is very similar to mine. I am in Winnipeg waiting for an appeal date, it has been almost two year since refusal in ND. Can I ask you how long in advance you were advised of the appeal date? I am going through the Vancouver office as well but still no date. This waiting is endless. I was suprised that an ADR is not premitted in Winnipeg- Where did you hear that?
any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. And congratulations on winning the appeal.

sudy007

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
refused at interview on 26th november in Delhi, when can i appeal

My sponsorship of my wife to come to canada along with our children was refused at the interview held in delhi on Nov 26th, 2013. How do i appeal the decision. it is 14th december 2013 and we have not received any letter from CHC delhi, regards the refusal.

Should i wait for the letter, what if it comes after 30 days of refusal, than i wont be able to file an appeal to IAD. Can i or should i file an appeal before i get the letter.

Does anybody know of a good lawyer, who will be reasonable, or immigrant information centers that can help with the process. I guess, i will have to do an appeal based on humanitarian grounds.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
hhassa said:
Thanks for replying. So do I need to order bluebook or GCMS? I know how to order GCMS but not sure about blue book. ?
you dont need to order the blue book & it is sent from the CIC but if you want you can order the GCMS notes.
& also i have not heard that they mention that "applicant knew little about the sponsor" & sorry i have no idea more than that about it

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Ankit_Sonam said:
We were in Vancouver office but our hearing took place in Winnipeg and it was full hearing and it took 2yrs for the date. Since my wife lives in Winnipeg and there you can't get ADR in that region. If someone needs a good consultant please let me know. I will provide you the details of the consultant we had. He worked for the IRB office for 10yrs and has got lot of experience.
I am in toronto. Where does he work from?

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhassa said:
]]

yes so its a news to me that they can reject any time they want. They took 28 months to reject my case and they also asked us to do medical for no reason.
can i ask you the reasons of refusal .. why they rejected and that too after 28 months..pls reply

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
takingsolong said:
Hi Ankit, I am new to this forum, I read your situation and it is very similar to mine. I am in Winnipeg waiting for an appeal date, it has been almost two year since refusal in ND. Can I ask you how long in advance you were advised of the appeal date? I am going through the Vancouver office as well but still no date. This waiting is endless. I was suprised that an ADR is not premitted in Winnipeg- Where did you hear that?
any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. And congratulations on winning the appeal.
My wife had been fighting for ADR for so long, we applied for appeal in August 2012. Received blue book in Feb 2013 and my wife and our consultant wrote numerous letters asking for ADR, and even change of location, everything possible. We were informed in July 2013 that there would be no change in location. In November first week, IRB called my Consultant and told my wife the dates were either December, or March for full hewing because ADR's are not held in Winnipeg region due to low cases. The IRB member had travelled from Calgary, and the opposing party was from CBSA Winnipeg. My wife pushed for december despite our lawyer saying it was rushed. My wife won the appeal, and it lasted for 2 hours. But we had lots of evidence. Since the refusal my wife visited me 5 times, and also she is now pregnant, so we had a lot of supporting evidence.

My consultant basically made my wife re-tell our love story from our first meeting till now, in detail, and the opposing party had no questions actually and didn't even need to question me.

If you need information about our consultant, i highly recommend him. He is in Toronto Area.

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
hhassa said:
I am in toronto. Where does he work from?
Hi,

He is in Toronto Area, Mississauga. He travelled for our case to Winnipeg, and is willing to travel Canada wide. Please let me know if you need contact info. He is very knowledgable in this area, and has many years of experience, with a very good record of winning appeals. For my case, he focused on the red flags and prepared us very well.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
cher43 said:
If you go to a fulling hearing and lose than yes your husband or wife can never enter Canada thats why my lawyer wants to try doing the sponsorship again to get more proofs by going back if they deny this time than we will be ready for full hearing
That is not true. When the Ministry's counsel said "NO" at the end of our full hearing, our consultant said our last recourse was to appeal in a higher court. It would have been more expensive... around $7000.

hicks74

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
27-07-2015
Med's Request
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016
Interview........
21-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
Habibti said:
That is not true. When the Ministry's counsel said "NO" at the end of our full hearing, our consultant said our last recourse was to appeal in a higher court. It would have been more expensive... around $7000.
Did you re-apply after full hearing failed?

takingsolong

Dec 14, 2013
Ankit_Sonam said:
Hi,

He is in Toronto Area, Mississauga. He travelled for our case to Winnipeg, and is willing to travel Canada wide. Please let me know if you need contact info. He is very knowledgable in this area, and has many years of experience, with a very good record of winning appeals. For my case, he focused on the red flags and prepared us very well.
Thank you Ankit, I did the same thing, I am also working with a lawyer in Toronto. We tried ADR and change of location with no results. We filed our appeal aug 2012 as well. What is your lawyers name? Thank you for this information.

cher43

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You had a full hearing and lost? well thats how i took it my lawyer told me if i lost at the full hearing that was it and i contacted another lawyer said same thing wow

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
hicks74 said:
Did you re-apply after full hearing failed?
Our full hearing lasted almost 4 hours. It was close to 5:00 pm and the judge said we had to stop. Since we did not have enough time, the judge suggested that our consultant and the Ministry's counsel wrote each a report. Our consultant had to write her report first and submit it. Then, the Ministry's counsel would write a report based on her report. From the beginning of our hearing, we could tell the Ministry's counsel was against us. So, after the judge had made her suggestion, our consultant turned around and asked the Ministry's counsel if he could agree right away in order to avoid losing time and writing these reports. He said "no". Finally, a few days after the full hearing our consultant wrote a fantastic 8-pages report and one month later we received a letter from the Ministry's counsel that he agrees to grant the visa. Voilà!

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
takingsolong said:
Thank you Ankit, I did the same thing, I am also working with a lawyer in Toronto. We tried ADR and change of location with no results. We filed our appeal aug 2012 as well. What is your lawyers name? Thank you for this information.
Hi,
Our consultant name is Sadara singh chera
and here is his website - http://cheraimmigration.com