Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
simple9999 said:
Salam Aleakum sister,

I understand the situation due to the issues in Peshawar, insha Allah everything will be ok.

I would suggest sister to get a computerized marriage certificate (NADRA issued) through the Union Council, just in case, if CIC asks you, I am originally from Karachi and it takes about 2 days to get it theough the Union Councils in Karachi. I forgot the link where the users said that they were asked by CIC to submit the NADRA issued Marriage Certificate, I don't know how true it is but just in case to save yourself from more hassle, insha Allah. I will post the link where people were asking for that, if i find it.

Wish you and your husband best, insha Allah aameen, I know its so hard to be apart as I am going through the same, my wife is from Morocco and we got married in 2011 and still waiting, insha Allah soon.

May Allah sub hanahu wa taala grant everyone success Aameen
Salam brother and yes it was a computerized copy and the Union Council did sign and register the Computerized copy and this was all sent to CIC Islamabad.
They were to review of file OCT 25/13 and since then we have not heard of any news from them. We just hope its a positive reply as they said it could be refused on the grounds of Misrepresenting himself. I pray not In Sha Allah... May Allah help us all In Sha Allah

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Double Rainbow said:
::)Hi Everyone Question. Does anybody know if my ADR is successful, how does the re do of medical and police clearance work at the VO? Will the VO contact hubby to re do his medical and police check or does hubby call to make an appointment for his medical himself as well as re do his police check himself? Anyone know? There is presently about 3 months wait for the medical in Havana and it is now a 2 day appointment. :eek: for regular sponsorship applications of family class. Would they fast track him over the regular applications or would he have to get in line with the rest? ??? ::) Oh and one more question. How long does it take from being successful at an ADR to hubby's visa roughly? Anyone know?
Hi:

They normally tell you the same day at the end of the ADR. After that you will receive a letter from the Immigration and Refugee Board and as long as I know than you will have to re-submit the application as you did the first with all the documents and with new application forms.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
micmac101 said:
Salam brother and yes it was a computerized copy and the Union Council did sign and register the Computerized copy and this was all sent to CIC Islamabad.
They were to review of file OCT 25/13 and since then we have not heard of any news from them. We just hope its a positive reply as they said it could be refused on the grounds of Misrepresenting himself. I pray not In Sha Allah... May Allah help us all In Sha Allah
Insha Allah aameen

Similar situation happened to my brother, whose application got rejected because he didn't submitted the Police Clearance of his wife from India (his wife is Indian) as she was living in Pakistan, and the CIC argued that they sent the letter to his wife's family in India to submit the Police Clearance, but my brother nor his wife nor her family received any letter, call, email to submit the documents, thats why it was refused, my brother appealed here in Vancouver, but refused at ADR and in full-hearing refused as well even though he said that he can submit it in 2-3 weeks, the judge said to him that he doesn't see any problem in relationship except just for the documents and suggested to re-submit the application and documents, so now he just resubmitted the application with all the documents. Hope insha Allah this time will be ok.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
simple9999 said:
Hi:

They normally tell you the same day at the end of the ADR. After that you will receive a letter from the Immigration and Refugee Board and as long as I know than you will have to re-submit the application as you did the first with all the documents and with new application forms.
The lawyer told me that if my ADR is successful then it all goes back to Havana for continuation of the visa processing. He was not sure if they contact hubby to re do the medical and police clearance. He did not mention that more papers need to be submitted like a new application again.All he said was the successful ADR decision goes back to Havana and then the VO(visa office) continues the processing of the visa. Just wanted to know if the visa office would contact hubby to re do his medical or should he make his own appointment himself and if anybody knew about this? Thankyou ;)

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
simple9999 said:
Salam Aleakum sister,

I understand the situation due to the issues in Peshawar, insha Allah everything will be ok.

I would suggest sister to get a computerized marriage certificate (NADRA issued) through the Union Council, just in case, if CIC asks you, I am originally from Karachi and it takes about 2 days to get it theough the Union Councils in Karachi. I forgot the link where the users said that they were asked by CIC to submit the NADRA issued Marriage Certificate, I don't know how true it is but just in case to save yourself from more hassle, insha Allah. I will post the link where people were asking for that, if i find it.

Wish you and your husband best, insha Allah aameen, I know its so hard to be apart as I am going through the same, my wife is from Morocco and we got married in 2011 and still waiting, insha Allah soon.

May Allah sub hanahu wa taala grant everyone success Aameen
I wish you a resolve very soon. I am so sorry you have been waiting since 2011 :( :'( :eek: :-*

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
simple9999 said:
Insha Allah aameen

Similar situation happened to my brother, whose application got rejected because he didn't submitted the Police Clearance of his wife from India (his wife is Indian) as she was living in Pakistan, and the CIC argued that they sent the letter to his wife's family in India to submit the Police Clearance, but my brother nor his wife nor her family received any letter, call, email to submit the documents, thats why it was refused, my brother appealed here in Vancouver, but refused at ADR and in full-hearing refused as well even though he said that he can submit it in 2-3 weeks, the judge said to him that he doesn't see any problem in relationship except just for the documents and suggested to re-submit the application and documents, so now he just resubmitted the application with all the documents. Hope insha Allah this time will be ok.
:eek: :( :'( Wow! I hope your brother will be ok also. My prayers are with you. :-* ;) :D

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Double Rainbow said:
The lawyer told me that if my ADR is successful then it all goes back to Havana for continuation of the visa processing. He was not sure if they contact hubby to re do the medical and police clearance. He did not mention that more papers need to be submitted like a new application again.All he said was the successful ADR decision goes back to Havana and then the VO(visa office) continues the processing of the visa. Just wanted to know if the visa office would contact hubby to re do his medical or should he make his own appointment himself and if anybody knew about this? Thankyou ;)
Thanks for your kind words,

I used to work with an Immigration lawyer and I remember after the ADR it went to the Canadian Embassy in that country and they contacted the applicant to submit all the documents along with the new forms.

I think it would be better to wait till the results and till they request for it, as it may take time.

When and where is your ADR?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
simple9999 said:
Insha Allah aameen

Salam brother the thing is all papers were sent to CIC Islamabad but after almost 3 years they discovered the marriage was not registered. They gave my husband a chance to fix this or give explanation. It was only at that time did we know that the marriage was not registered with the Union Council. Do you think they will accept that the marriage is properly registered now or will they refuse? What are your thoughts on this and have you ever heard or read of this happening to a couple on the forum. I pray they will accept this new marriage certificate as it was not our fault but the fault of the Lawyer. Oh I pray Allah helps us with all this In Sha Allah

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
micmac101 said:
Salam brother the thing is all papers were sent to CIC Islamabad but after almost 3 years they discovered the marriage was not registered. They gave my husband a chance to fix this or give explanation. It was only at that time did we know that the marriage was not registered with the Union Council. Do you think they will accept that the marriage is properly registered now or will they refuse? What are your thoughts on this and have you ever heard or read of this happening to a couple on the forum. I pray they will accept this new marriage certificate as it was not our fault but the fault of the Lawyer. Oh I pray Allah helps us with all this In Sha Allah
I think and hope insha Allah it will ok, they should not refuse it due to the lawyer's mistake and also the lawyer is testifying that as well. So insha Allah it should be ok. khair insha Allah aameen.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
simple9999 said:
I think and hope insha Allah it will ok, they should not refuse it due to the lawyer's mistake and also the lawyer is testifying that as well. So insha Allah it should be ok. khair insha Allah aameen.
Salam brother, May Allah bless you with your kind encouraging words and May Allah make your process go ok In Sha Allah

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Jazak Allah khair, May Allah bless you too for your kind words and make it easy for you and all of us aameen.

Thanks

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
simple9999 said:
Thanks for your kind words,

I used to work with an Immigration lawyer and I remember after the ADR it went to the Canadian Embassy in that country and they contacted the applicant to submit all the documents along with the new forms.

I think it would be better to wait till the results and till they request for it, as it may take time.

When and where is your ADR?
ADR in Vancouver and hopefully soon. No date yet. Thankyou kindly for your information and advice. Greatly appreciate your help XO :-* :D Wishing you an amazing day XO :-* :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
micmac101 I am so sorry also for you waiting so long as you have. :eek: :'( My prayers are with you for a quick resolve like simple9999 XO :-* :D

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Double Rainbow said:
micmac101 I am so sorry also for you waiting so long as you have. :eek: :'( My prayers are with you for a quick resolve like simple9999 XO :-* :D
Hi Double Rainbow .. congrates dear ... i realy good hope tht ur night mare wil end very soon ... plz tell me after received ur blue book when they contacted u for ADR .. means how many months u have waited???????? (vancovour).. i ve received my blue book in the mid of september but not yet receive anything .. its completly silence . Plz do tel me

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Hina 123 said:
Hi Double Rainbow .. congrates dear ... i realy good hope tht ur night mare wil end very soon ... plz tell me after received ur blue book when they contacted u for ADR .. means how many months u have waited???????? (vancovour).. i ve received my blue book in the mid of september but not yet receive anything .. its completly silence . Plz do tel me
I Hina,

They take around 3.5 to 4 months to contact u for ADR. I received my blue book in begining of August and till now nothing. Its silence.

I am one month behind Double Rainbow and so happy for her that she recived something for IAD. Hope our wait will end soon. Praying for all of us...