+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
tylerwerewolf said:
good evening everyone,

I just want to ask...

after being approved in sinp nomination program (under family category), How long does the processing takes after submitting the application to CIC...

thank you guys
After nomination the first step is to apply to CIO, where they check the eligibility and they pass your file to the requested immigration office. After that god knows how long it takes and also depends on visa office, for instance london office takes more than 2 years whereas paris office decides within 5-6 months depending on the volume of application received to the particular visa office. Which one is yours? You can check the times on the website below http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

tylerwerewolf

Oct 2, 2011
Thanks for the quick respone...

Its actually my sister that i am applying here for sinp under fam without job offer.. Its gonna be 2 years in a week hopefully she'll be approved soon.. Im gonna pass her papers in sydney nova scotia once she got approved.. But i dont know if they are gonna forward paper somewhere..

Thanks for the quick reply.. Have a nice day ahead

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
tylerwerewolf said:
Thanks for the quick respone...

Its actually my sister that i am applying here for sinp under fam without job offer.. Its gonna be 2 years in a week hopefully she'll be approved soon.. Im gonna pass her papers in sydney nova scotia once she got approved.. But i dont know if they are gonna forward paper somewhere..

Thanks for the quick reply.. Have a nice day ahead
hi
If you dont mind can you please share your timeline. We are several people in this thread who applied around 2 yrs ago. One news is good news for us.
And, yes CIO definitely forward documents to CIC visa office, one electronic and another your package you sent to CIO.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi
For the 4th time sinp requested some other documents from my sponsor. The way they ask documents i am really loosing hope for my approval.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
Hi
For the 4th time sinp requested some other documents from my sponsor. The way they ask documents i am really loosing hope for my approval.
Sujwal wht did they ask for this time?? May I know this?? And please dnt loose ur hope .inshallah everything ll be good soon.. Whn did they send e mail.????

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
Sujwal wht did they ask for this time?? May I know this?? And please dnt loose ur hope .inshallah everything ll be good soon.. Whn did they send e mail.????
This time they asked my supporting family member's employment details and their pay slips.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
This time they asked my supporting family member's employment details and their pay slips.
So wts big deal in tht?? She can presant her job letter its nt a big issue?? Wht abt birth certificates hv thy accepted ur reasons regarding birth certificates??
Is ur sponsor doing job thr???

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
So wts big deal in tht?? She can presant her job letter its nt a big issue?? Wht abt birth certificates hv thy accepted ur reasons regarding birth certificates??
Is ur sponsor doing job thr???
I am not sure if they accepted the birth certificates. Providing job info is not big deal but i am just concerned how long will they keep asking documents..i am tired with this.

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Hi sujwal,
Dont lose hope brother, atleast you know they are working on with your papers. For me, my first document request was passed nov.2013. Until today ,oly i received another document request which is updated settlement funds or job offer , and updated payslips of my sponsor. And what will come next, patience really is what we need here. And prayers to God Almighty that we may be helped with our endeavors.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
sujwal said:
I am not sure if they accepted the birth certificates. Providing job info is not big deal but i am just concerned how long will they keep asking documents..i am tired with this.
Hi sujwal,

Please be encouraged. I believe this is the last lap!

The only reason SINP asked for the next set is beacuse they're satisfied with the others asked.

dhwanil.raval

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
20-Sep-2013 & 05-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
06-Mar-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent
I was asked 3 times to submit documents, sponsors employer payslip must be last doc request, I was requested as well in 3rd time, as soon as I submitted by email, I received nomination after 5 days of my submission. So you are very near to your nomination, hope for the best. :)

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Thank you imay, dhwanil, chosen, boozee and all friends for the encouraging me. That mean a lot and i now believe that its the last document they asked for. My sponsor will drop docs today and i hope they will decide my case soon.
Thanks.

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Hello,
May I ask to those applicants who doesnt have job offer. How do youpresentyour proof of settlement funds? Do you show to sinp your full bank history of three months? Or do you just show the ending balance of each month? I have doubts with my show money,as we are on a business of wholesale, our funds decreases throughout the weekdays, and it gets intact only every weekend. This is how our bank history goes through. Do you think they will approve this? Does anybody have the same situation? Thanks.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
imay said:
Hello,
May I ask to those applicants who doesnt have job offer. How do youpresentyour proof of settlement funds? Do you show to sinp your full bank history of three months? Or do you just show the ending balance of each month? I have doubts with my show money,as we are on a business of wholesale, our funds decreases throughout the weekdays, and it gets intact only every weekend. This is how our bank history goes through. Do you think they will approve this? Does anybody have the same situation? Thanks.
Send the history of 3 months..it doesnt matter whats happening in the middle but you must have enough funds at the end of the month. For me my balance fluctuated everyweek but at the end of month it was enough..i think they accepted mine as they didnt asked further. Well if they rejected my application then i would know but for now thats my understanding.

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
sujwal said:
Send the history of 3 months..it doesnt matter whats happening in the middle but you must have enough funds at the end of the month. For me my balance fluctuated everyweek but at the end of month it was enough..i think they accepted mine as they didnt asked further. Well if they rejected my application then i would know but for now thats my understanding.

Ok. Thanks sujwal