+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
And wht abt third time wht did thy required from u.
Hi booze,
sorry second time they asked other documents such as forms for dependants etc. third time they asked as i said before. thats the last call from them until today.
I tried to contact them through phone but it didnt connected, sent email but they havent replied yet.
So what documents did they request from you this time?

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
Hi booze,
sorry second time they asked other documents such as forms for dependants etc. third time they asked as i said before. thats the last call from them until today.
I tried to contact them through phone but it didnt connected, sent email but they havent replied yet.
So what documents did they request from you this time?
sujwal ths time they just required updated job lerrter wd detailed job duties.i had submited ths before wd my application bt again thy want updated now..best of luck .

dhwanil.raval

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
20-Sep-2013 & 05-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
06-Mar-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent
Hi booze,
SINP requested financial docs, my employer's reference letter, I had submitted only appointment letter & latest payslip earlier.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Dear Choosen, sujwal, Booze, dhwanil.raval,

I got second additional document request and they are asking me to provide

SINP 500-22 SINP Family Members Category Affidavit of Support
You are missing the Birth Certificate(s) and/or Marriage Certificate(s) to prove relationship.
Provide birth certificates of my dad and my sponsor dad (he was expired).

My sponsor already provided his birth certificates and marriage certificate what else they want?? what relation i have to prove ??

if i submit my dad n my sponsor dad birth certificates is it enough ?? my sponsor related to me in a long way relationship it's like 3 generations ... complicated.
honestly i dont understand what and why they want rubbish things. My sponsor is Canadian Citizen and she got her everything from Canadian authority now they say her passport is not accept for date of birth. she doesnt have birth certificate as we dont have system as in canada which are still living in birth certificate age. I think they are still waiting for birth certificate but i dont have it. i said them but lets see what happens.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
how you explain them ?? in writing mail or ?? so i have to say them this is not the age to submit all those people relationship because they are not here any more..

from where i can get all those?? it's tough ... why they are asking like this ?? god help us !!
Ya write a email to sinp. I prefer you write a application print sign scan and attach to the email and ask them to forward to the case worker. So that the officer will know whats the situation is. Generally the email is replied by receptionist and not all the time they know things right.

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Does any one, who applied 2011 got a medical request in the near time? I 2011 applicant waiting for the response from NC, need to know the further process. learned from the forum that, after NC approves the application package, it will transfer the file to the country specific CIC office and then medical request and passport request. Does this true?

-Y

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Year2011 said:
Does any one, who applied 2011 got a medical request in the near time? I 2011 applicant waiting for the response from NC, need to know the further process. learned from the forum that, after NC approves the application package, it will transfer the file to the country specific CIC office and then medical request and passport request. Does this true?

-Y
Yes thats true. It will be sent to the visa office your requested.

Sahiba123

Feb 6, 2013
Can anyone tell me how long federal take to process the file. I got nomination in 2013 and submitted my file in Feb to federal. Havn't got any file number?

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
Hi Jasonkenney,
I have a friend who recently received a letter like this from SINP, but he was living in SK so it wasnt a problem to submit those documents.
hi sujwal from recently you mean December 2013????

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sahiba123 said:
Can anyone tell me how long federal take to process the file. I got nomination in 2013 and submitted my file in Feb to federal. Havn't got any file number?
well that is a long time
you need to call them or email them

Sahiba123

Feb 6, 2013
Thanks emanager
I should mention the time lines too. I got nominated in Dec 2013 and submitted my federal file in Feb 2014 and got file number 11th march 2014. Don't know how long federal gonna take to process the file. Anyone have any idea?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Sahiba123 said:
Thanks emanager
I should mention the time lines too. I got nominated in Dec 2013 and submitted my federal file in Feb 2014 and got file number 11th march 2014. Don't know how long federal gonna take to process the file. Anyone have any idea?
Nobody can predict the waiting times for Canadian authorities. Its waiting everywhere inside n outside canada. I have never seen anyone whose processing was done within allocates times on websites. I too heard its same inside canada...for eg to receive SIN number.
Anyway look on cic.gc.ca for the processing times of the visa office you applied and you can calculate roughly about the timing.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Sahiba123 said:
Thanks emanager
Sujwal is right about the unpredictability of Federal processing time as it changes so very frequently and varies by country.

There are 3 parts to the post-province nomination:

1. CIO, NS -(initial review of docs, before forwarding to local visa office): This was initially 58 days but has since reduced to 35 days from looking some tracksheets on this site.
2. Received by Visa Office and Medicals issued - This is a function of the workings of that office. Mine (Accra, Ghana) is between 20 and 30 days.
3. Visa Office Again, between Medicals and PPR - Now this was about about 6 months early last year but I see that it now varies between 6 weeks and 15 weeks.

All this info is from looking at tracksheets/comments of those that have gone ahead of us

tylerwerewolf

Oct 2, 2011
good evening everyone,

I just want to ask...

after being approved in sinp nomination program (under family category), How long does the processing takes after submitting the application to CIC...

thank you guys