+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
mailme.hardik said:
Hello guys..

I got an approval today...

SINP family referral without employment offer applied on 16th sept 2011...Additional documents submitted on 5th Jan 2014

:)
Wow wow wow, many many congrates. I am happy for 2 reasons. 1 you got nominated another you are september applicant as me. I too sent my few additional documents this week. I hope i will get my soon.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
mailme.hardik said:
Hello guys..

SINP family referral without employment offer applied on 16th sept 2011...Additional documents submitted on 5th Jan 2014

Congratulations mailme.hardik! So good to hear.

Sujwal, we're certainly next.

bappiislan

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014, Medical results have been received 04.04.2014
Passport Req..
08-05-2014, and sent to singapore via VFS on 08-05-2014. SGVO received 14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
hoping soon
LANDED..........
hoping soon
mailme.hardik said:
Hello guys..

congrats bro
i m october 2011 family stream applicant hope after your i will get my response soon

mailme.hardik

Sep 1, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi-India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
Doc's Request.
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Already sent result
Thank you!!
So sujawal and chosen, u guys ll b getting the nomination soon...good luck!!

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Congratulations to you mailme.hardik. This is such a good news. All hopes are full again for us here in this thread. Pls.include me to your wishes with sujwal and chosen ;D. I have been waiting also since aug 2011. Ok I hope we could already post here this month. Nomination granted.
God bless to all of us.

Mar 4, 2014
Hi all,
I am from India, presently on a work permit in Canada& I have been nominated by Saskatchewan under skilled worker category, My next step is to apply at CPC-Nova Scotia. I have couple of queries:
(1)Shall I wait for police clearance certificates, but it gonna take atleast a month to come, or Can I apply without them. Where and how Can I submit police clearance certificate later. As per my knowledge CPC-Nova Scotia transfers the file to home country after reviewing it.
(2) What does self addressed mailing labels mean, it says one in english and one in local language, where can I get these here in Canada. Need advise from senior members of this forum. Thanks

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lotus_will_win said:
Hi all,
I am from India, presently on a work permit in Canada& I have been nominated by Saskatchewan under skilled worker category, My next step is to apply at CPC-Nova Scotia. I have couple of queries:
(1)Shall I wait for police clearance certificates, but it gonna take atleast a month to come, or Can I apply without them. Where and how Can I submit police clearance certificate later. As per my knowledge CPC-Nova Scotia transfers the file to home country after reviewing it.
(2) What does self addressed mailing labels mean, it says one in english and one in local language, where can I get these here in Canada. Need advise from senior members of this forum. Thanks
I would suggest you to submit PCC along with your application to avoid delay in the process. For your info-Guide P7000 - Application for Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Program, Page number 12.

it is just a label(a piece of paper wherein you can paste it onto your envelope) with your full name and complete mailing address. CIO asks for the purpose of sending you mail then all they have to do is paste it to the envelope- hope this helps.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
lotus_will_win said:
Hi all,
Hi,
As far as i know, your file wont be sent to India as you are already in Canada. The best thing i would suggest is to submit your application and let them know about the police report. While submitting application choose your visa office in Canada, if you will be living there for more 6-7 months. Self addressed mailing labels are just a small piece of paper where you write your address in both your local language and english.
Thank you.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
lotus_will_win said:
Hi all,
I also agree with sabar_acmi, as you have 6 months to apply your formal PR application, you have enough time to get your new police report. However, your file wont be processed the next day you sent your document, so if you apply without police report and make a note about that on your application, on the mean time apply for police report, hopefully the time you get your report cio may process your application.

Mar 4, 2014
Thanks Guys.
I have lived in Australia before, and have applied for Police clearance of Australia, it will take approx 20-25 days for them to mail me PCC. by the meantime, I am planning to apply at Nova Scotia within next couple of days. At later stage, do I have to wait for Visa office to request me PCC or can I mail them with my file no. ?

Regards...

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
lotus_will_win said:
Thanks Guys.
I have lived in Australia before, and have applied for Police clearance of Australia, it will take approx 20-25 days for them to mail me PCC. by the meantime, I am planning to apply at Nova Scotia within next couple of days. At later stage, do I have to wait for Visa office to request me PCC or can I mail them with my file no. ?

Regards...
Its wise if you send them quoting your file number. However, you also need to tell CIO about that, CIO may not transfer your file to the visa office otherwise.

dhwanil.raval

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
20-Sep-2013 & 05-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
06-Mar-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent
Hi guys..

Received approval today. Family category applied on 15th August 2011 w/o offer, additional documents submitted on 19th Feb 2014.

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhwanil.raval said:
Hi guys..

Received approval today. Family category applied on 15th August 2011 w/o offer, additional documents submitted on 19th Feb 2014.
Congrats !!! hope we all get it soon !!!

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
dhwanil.raval said:
Hi guys..

What a great news..Congrates Mate...So finally we all are getting approval. By the way did u received email or you saw online about that?