+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
nabilhasan said:
I applied for SINP nomination under Family Sponsorship category in August 2011, and this week I received additional documents request as follows

1)Code of Conduct
This document is incomplete/incorrect,please check applicable box(es)

I did not use any representatives, so I clicked in the last option and signed it, I dont know why they are asking for it again

2)Information Disclosure Form:

As of November 29,2011, all applicants ..........................................

Its asking me to sign and date the last two pages of the from, which I already did, are the asking for same page to sign again or any other new forms.

Its also saying see the attachment but I could not find any attachments.

3) Supplementary Information: Your Travels

I already filled and signed it.

Is there Sujwal Brother or any other brother can help me with question 1 and 2 ? I am facing lots of perplexity about it.
I too checked third option and signed about 2 or 3 pages. I didnt signed the last page but signed rest of them. 2: i signed and dated on last page but sent all the pages to sinp.

nabilhasan

Feb 2, 2014
Dear Sujwal Bhai,
Thanks for your kind reply, brother you did not say anything about question 1 and 2, I am happy with question no 3, you did not say anything about question 1 and 2, should I sign the old form again and send it to them? or should I sign the new form. in addition to that I did not find any attachment.

Please help me.

Kind regards,

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
nabilhasan said:
I applied for SINP nomination under Family Sponsorship category in August 2011, and this week I received additional documents request as follows

1)Code of Conduct
This document is incomplete/incorrect,please check applicable box(es)

I did not use any representatives, so I clicked in the last option and signed it, I dont know why they are asking for it again

2)Information Disclosure Form:

As of November 29,2011, all applicants ..........................................

Its asking me to sign and date the last two pages of the from, which I already did, are the asking for same page to sign again or any other new forms.

Its also saying see the attachment but I could not find any attachments.

3) Supplementary Information: Your Travels

I already filled and signed it.

Is there Sujwal Brother or any other brother can help me with question 1 and 2 ? I am facing lots of perplexity about it.
Hi,
1)You need to sign first and second page, as well as you need to tick 3rd option in 2nd page.
2) can you tell me more specific which form is this.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
nabilhasan said:
Dear Sujwal Bhai,
Thanks for your kind reply, brother you did not say anything about question 1 and 2, I am happy with question no 3, you did not say anything about question 1 and 2, should I sign the old form again and send it to them? or should I sign the new form. in addition to that I did not find any attachment.

Please help me.

Kind regards,
You need to fill new forms and send them.

dhwanil.raval

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
20-Sep-2013 & 05-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
06-Mar-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent
no, no updates yet

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Dear All,

According to SINP they have sent additional document request to my sponsor but unfortunately he didn't receive it. Now my sponsor have mailed SINP for extension and resend the mail before 19 days but he have not received any reply from SINP till now. Can anyone tell me any contact number of SINP...

Plz help!!!!!

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
zortam said:
Dear All,

According to SINP they have sent additional document request to my sponsor but unfortunately he didn't receive it. Now my sponsor have mailed SINP for extension and resend the mail before 19 days but he have not received any reply from SINP till now. Can anyone tell me any contact number of SINP...

Plz help!!!!!
Ask your sponsor to call 001-306-798-7467 or ask them to go directly to their office.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
zortam said:
Thanx Sujwal

Hi zortam .i think your sponsor should resend e mail because usually SINP answers their QUIRES WITHIN 2 or 3 business days BUT AS PER YOUR POST ITS BEEN 19 days but your sponsor hasn't got reply .plz check out the E MAIL ADDRESS ON WHICH UR SPONSOR HAD SENT E MAIL.I WOULD ADVISE U TO RESEND E MAIL REQUESTING EXTENSION FOR ADDI DOCUMENT REQUEST .PLZ DO SOMETING AS SOON AS POSIBLE.and below iam sending u e mail of immigration department..BEST OF LUCK

immigration@gov.sk.ca

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sujwal, Boozee,, need your help !!!!

I got Additional document request yesterday!!!! they requesting me below documents

1) Information Disclosure form ---- from where i can get this form ??

2) Work experience credentials----- could you please guide me for sample letter ??

3) IELTS

4) Bank statement ---- we can download from internet for the bank statement and send it to SINP , is it oky??

5) Travel

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sabar_acmi said:
Dear Sujwal, Boozee,, need your help !!!!

I got Additional document request yesterday!!!! they requesting me below documents

1) Information Disclosure form ---- from where i can get this form ??

2) Work experience credentials----- could you please guide me for sample letter ??

3) IELTS

4) Bank statement ---- we can download from internet for the bank statement and send it to SINP , is it oky??

5) Travel

Congratulaton for tht...send me ur e mail i ll send u information disclosure form.. V jst need to send last two pages of ths form with sign nd dates..

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boozee said:
Congratulaton for tht...send me ur e mail i ll send u information disclosure form.. V jst need to send last two pages of ths form with sign nd dates..

Information disclosure form (As of November 29, 2011, all applicants to the SINP must provide the updated Authority..... )

you can mail me on
sabarnathreddy @ gmail.com

1) work credentials:
Letter of reference does not include detailed job duties-
i submitted earlier but they are asking me once again ?? what i need to submit?? can you send me sample letter ??

2) Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
:-- how many months bank statement we need to show?? let say 3 months ... these three months we must have $10,000 in our account ?? or at least two months $10000 is oky ?? i am staying in different country now , do i need to submit bank statement from my country or present country ??

3) SINP 500-22 SINP Family Members Category Affidavit of Support
This document is missing updated pay stubs or letter of reference from Saskatchewan
employer
You are missing the Birth Certificate(s) and/or Marriage Certificate(s) to prove relationship

i already submitted the birth certificate but what they want extra ....?? i am family member without job offer..

Please help in this.

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
AOA .
Can any one tell me how much time it takes for Acknowledgement from CIC London and then Medical, Those who got please share their timeline .

Thanks,
Faisal

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
smfaisal28 said:
AOA .
Can any one tell me how much time it takes for Acknowledgement from CIC London and then Medical, Those who got please share their timeline .

Thanks,
Faisal
dear you can connect to this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-from-pakistan-apply-to-london-office-as-provincial-nominee-t45824.0.html