Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi
read this - The Authority to Disclose
Personal Information and Declaration of Applicant is located on the last two pages of the
document. Please sign and date the two pages and submit the original to the SINP. See
attachment in separate email.

i am his representative . i m doing all this stuffs.

i have got forms

thanks

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hi all ,
Can anyone tell how much time does it take to get Acknowledgement from CIC London ? My application is received on 15Jan 2014.

Thanks,
Faisal

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
smfaisal28 said:
Hi all ,
Can anyone tell how much time does it take to get Acknowledgement from CIC London ? My application is received on 15Jan 2014.

Thanks,
Faisal
AOA WRWB

AOR from CIO Sydney Nova Scotia for Pakistani PNP/LVO applicants took 60-62 days.
Mine was arrived after 61 days.
But LVO does not issue any Acknoledgment They directly send additional docs request or +RPRF.
Join this forum too.......

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-from-pakistan-apply-to-london-office-as-provincial-nominee-t45824

regards

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
::NOC 2147::

Is it IT sector or Engineering Sector Category?

Name is (Computer Engineers)

Any body who has successfully completed PNP ( SINP Category in NOC Code 2147) ??

Pls share your experience and suggest on that

Thank you

Asad

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr4u said:
hi
read this - The Authority to Disclose
Personal Information and Declaration of Applicant is located on the last two pages of the
document. Please sign and date the two pages and submit the original to the SINP. See
attachment in separate email.

i am his representative . i m doing all this stuffs.

i have got forms

thanks
Hi,

1. Code of Conduct

2. Information Disclosure Form

could you please tell me from where i can get above 1 & 2 forms ?? how SINP will request additional document request through mail ?? or SINP will send letter asking for additional documents request to the address which we mentioned in the application at initial submission ?? (at present i am staying in different country) i am December 2011 applicant expecting documents request soon.

dr4u

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
regina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-12-11
Doc's Request.
12-2-2014
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
9-1-12
IELTS Request
12-2-2014
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi

mail me and i will send doc. . upinderbunty@yahoo.com

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
Its nice to hear from you. Well its so surprising that you didnt get anything yet. I though you would have got it first and out turn came. Make sure you ask your family member to check their email each and every line.
Let me know what SINP will reply you.

Sujwal any news from ur side after adiditional document ??????

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
AOA WRWB

Saskatchewan govt washed away completely family stream from its SINP program.
I noticed today.
What about us,
Is this is the reason for slow mo processing of our files.
Theirs web site is looking like this...................

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has application intake thresholds to improve program efficiency. The SINP will accept a maximum number of applications in each category in each calendar year. Visit SINP Application Intake Thresholds for more information.

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) can provide an alternate and quicker means of entry into Canada. It allows Saskatchewan to nominate applicants, who qualify under criteria established by the province, to the federal government for permanent residency. There is no deadline to apply to the SINP. However, program criteria may change without notice and your application will be assessed according to the criteria in place at the time we receive your complete application.

The SINP offers:

The ability to select applicants whose skills and abilities best fit the province's needs;
Application processing times that are faster than other federal immigration classes; and
Assistance from Provincial Immigration Officers who are readily available to explain program requirements and processes.
SINP Procedural Guidelines

SINP Important Notices

What You Need to Know about Using Immigration Representatives

You do not need to hire an immigration representative/consultant to apply to the SINP. However, if you wish to engage the services of an immigration representative or consultant, you should read further about Using Representatives.

International Skilled Worker Category
The International Skilled Worker category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan.

Saskatchewan Experience Category
The Saskatchewan Experience category is for foreign nationals currently working and living in Saskatchewan.

Entrepreneur and Farm Category
The Entrepreneur and Farm category is for applicants who wish to invest their management talent and capital in a Saskatchewan business or farm operation.

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
Dear brothers pl read this and comments....................

''As a provincial nominee, your application will be processed on the priority basis by CIC because you have already passed an immigration selection process through the SINP.''
;D :p :p :p ;D

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Oh thats a huge change

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Dear All:

My application was submitted on 24-Aug-2011 category Family and without job offer. I have not received any documents update request from SINP yet.... I sent them a mail to know my application status and they replied that they have already sent me documents request on 5 Dec 2013 to my family sponsor. I asked my family member and he checked his Inbox, spam mail and etc.... but he didn't get any mail around or on the mentioned date.... Then my family member mail them to send additional document request but 18 days have passed he didn't receive any additional document request from SINP..... What do u suggest????????? Worrying..... bcoz 45 days already over from the date of 5 dec 13.... and they didn't resend additional documents request till now.... Plz share ur experience if faced such problem

SUJWAL...... HELP!!!!!!!

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
zortam said:
Dear All:

My application was submitted on 24-Aug-2011 category Family and without job offer. I have not received any documents update request from SINP yet.... I sent them a mail to know my application status and they replied that they have already sent me documents request on 5 Dec 2013 to my family sponsor. I asked my family member and he checked his Inbox, spam mail and etc.... but he didn't get any mail around or on the mentioned date.... Then my family member mail them to send additional document request but 18 days have passed he didn't receive any additional document request from SINP..... What do u suggest????????? Worrying..... bcoz 45 days already over from the date of 5 dec 13.... and they didn't resend additional documents request till now.... Plz share ur experience if faced such problem

SUJWAL...... HELP!!!!!!!

Iam so sorry to know about this dear .as for as my thought is concerned so I would suggest u to recontact snip saying tht u haven't got addi documents again.but INSHALLAH U LL GET GOOD NEWS .MAY ALLAH SOLVE UR PROBLEM SOON.MY PRAYERS R WD U...

REGARDS

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zortam said:
Dear All:

SUJWAL...... HELP!!!!!!!
Dear Zortam,
your sponsor can request SINP for extension date.
I am really sorry to hear this from you!!!,
check with your sponsor once again, he is checking the correct email id which he mentioned during the application submission, it might be in Trash folder (He might be deleted unknowingly).

nabilhasan

Feb 2, 2014
I applied for SINP nomination under Family Sponsorship category in August 2011, and this week I received additional documents request as follows

1)Code of Conduct
This document is incomplete/incorrect,please check applicable box(es)

I did not use any representatives, so I clicked in the last option and signed it, I dont know why they are asking for it again

2)Information Disclosure Form:

As of November 29,2011, all applicants ..........................................

Its asking me to sign and date the last two pages of the from, which I already did, are the asking for same page to sign again or any other new forms.

Its also saying see the attachment but I could not find any attachments.

3) Supplementary Information: Your Travels

I already filled and signed it.

Is there Sujwal Brother or any other brother can help me with question 1 and 2 ? I am facing lots of perplexity about it.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
zortam said:
Dear All:

SUJWAL...... HELP!!!!!!!
Hi zortam, sorry about late reply. I too suggest you to ask your sponsor to request extension and ask sinp to re email that file.