+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

patel1737737

Dec 3, 2012
smfaisal28 said:
Thanks to all for best wishes . hope every one waiting for nomination get rewarded soon
hi faishal

congrats bro , i am very happy to heard you got nomination , hope god bless me too and i get nomination as soon as possible , can u tell me what they mention in nomination letter ?

Thank you
Mr Patel

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Today my application crossed exactly 26 months. Excluding public holidays and weekends its more than 18 months(Working Days). I haven't received anything yet.
Anybody got any update?

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hi All.
I got Nomination recently by the grace of ALLAH , Can any guide me , Can I apply for Work permit along with Permanent Residence , and whats the time line and probability for getting Work permit with family from Pakistan?

Thanks,
Faisal

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
smfaisal28 said:
Dear All,
Alhamdolillah by the grace of Almighty ALLAH among his countless blessings on me and with many prays , I have got the most awaited nomination for SINP yesterday.. This is one of among his countless blessings on me.
Words cannot express my feelings, I am very happy....

Thanks,
Faisal

AOA WRWB
buhet buhet mubarak ho aapko.
send your docs as early as possible to CIO nova scotia,
I recieved AOR in 2 months and now 5th month will be end in Nov after AOR no response yet.
In London ppls are much lazy then in SINP so send as early as possible.
One of forum member is waiting for first response since 7 months.
So from your end dont waist time send docs withen a week.

regards and best wishes

makenn

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June,2013
Salam,
How can I send an inquary to London visa office? I received AOR before 5months afterthat I didn't receive any mail from there. Is it normal time or should I send inquary?

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
The reply of SINP regarding inquiry abt my application current status

"Thank you for your inquiry. The application you are referring to is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. We will inform you by email if any additional documents are required.

Sincerely,

SINP"

patel1737737

Dec 3, 2012
sujwal said:
Today my application crossed exactly 26 months. Excluding public holidays and weekends its more than 18 months(Working Days). I haven't received anything yet.
Anybody got any update?
hi sujwal

how r u man , i want to know about you , i was called before 2 week ago in sinp , lady said to me we send missing document request for your employer from octomber , but my consultant said i am not received any yet so if they send my cousultant not received 45 days over than sinp send my file back or they send my again missing doc request .. if you have any answer please help me , and this time i try to called in sinp but they change phone system all phone go on voice mail ,

Thank you
Mr patel
London

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
zortam said:
The reply of SINP regarding inquiry abt my application current status

"Thank you for your inquiry. The application you are referring to is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. We will inform you by email if any additional documents are required.

Sincerely,
SINP"
Hi Zortam,
I am surprised that SINP replied email with no news. I am not sure what these people are doing. I thought by this time i will get something, but theres no point to think that until you get some news. Its really a shame on them.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
patel1737737 said:
hi sujwal

how r u man , i want to know about you , i was called before 2 week ago in sinp , lady said to me we send missing document request for your employer from octomber , but my consultant said i am not received any yet so if they send my cousultant not received 45 days over than sinp send my file back or they send my again missing doc request .. if you have any answer please help me , and this time i try to called in sinp but they change phone system all phone go on voice mail ,

Thank you
Mr patel
London
According to your question, i think you should first ask your employer, if they received anything they simply need to respond to SINP. I dont think your consultant may get anything this moment as theres no thing to deal with him. Your employer and consultant are different thing. Also, I think they do extend the time for few more days if you request them. So first find out with your employer, if they havent received any ask your employer to email SINP and request to send the request again. I hope this helps. By the way where do you live in London.

patel1737737

Dec 3, 2012
sujwal said:
According to your question, i think you should first ask your employer, if they received anything they simply need to respond to SINP. I dont think your consultant may get anything this moment as theres no thing to deal with him. Your employer and consultant are different thing. Also, I think they do extend the time for few more days if you request them. So first find out with your employer, if they havent received any ask your employer to email SINP and request to send the request again. I hope this helps. By the way where do you live in London.
Thanks bro , yesterday i talked with my consultant , he talk with employer to called in sinp , lets what happen next, i am leaving upton park , where you live

Mr patel

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
patel1737737 said:
Thanks bro , yesterday i talked with my consultant , he talk with employer to called in sinp , lets what happen next, i am leaving upton park , where you live

Mr patel
Thats good. I live in Westminster. Anyway good luck for your processing.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
dhwanil.raval said:
Guys,
Great news, SINP asked me for updated statements today :)
Dhewanil have u got ur nomination as u got ur additional document
About 2 month ago if iam nt wrong?

Regards

dhwanil.raval

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
20-Sep-2013 & 05-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
06-Mar-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent
No not yet, now its around 40 days since I sent documents.