+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Zortam are your sponsor looking email on Junk or Spam as well. Sometime the email might be delivered on those folders. I dont understand whats going on, by this time atleast they would have asked your documents.

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zortam said:
@ bozzeee: No news from SINP. I am from Sialkot but doing job in Multan. Tension is rising with passage of time but we should believe that someday we will get good news from SINP. When I will get any update from them i will must share with all of u....
Zortam,

By this time you should have received request for additional documents. it's better to contact SINP through Email and they will let you know the status!!!

martrix81

Jul 5, 2013
skMarch31 said:
You should apply for extension as soon as possible otherwise your 2 yrs will be wasted.
Hi skMarch thank you for the reply, for the extension request how long should it take before they give a response, our deadline is November 9, 2013.

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
i email to sinp about my file status .... they replied your file is in process no additional document required till today ... if sinp need any additional document we 'll contact ur sponsered family member....

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
anshsingh said:
i email to sinp about my file status .... they replied your file is in process no additional document required till today ... if sinp need any additional document we 'll contact ur sponsered family member....
This is their usual saying. They dont say anything else than this..So i stop emailing them.

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
This is their usual saying. They don't say anything else than this..So i stop emailing them.
Ya me too, Recently contacted them, after hearing the same info from SINP second time got disappointed !! hope soon we all get nomination !! August applicants like Zortam (i am seeing him in this forum) he supposed to get documents request, if he get we will get some confidence. i dunno what SINP is doing, it's taking too much time for processing. how to find out on which month applications they are working ?? i requested my sponsor to send a mail to SINP but they end up with the same information(Under process, no doc request, we will contact if required.)

I am December applicant w/o job offer under family sponsorship. let's cross the fingers and pray the god for good.

:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Guys, We must be nominated this time otherwise next year SINP is changing their immigration strategy. As you might have seen its published on their website about that.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp

honestly, contacting sinp is useless and you wont get any information.
I believe they will work faster this time to meet the efficiency for next year. I too wish to know which months they are processing now. Atleast that will help a lot.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Dear Forum member,

I want to e-mail SINP to get information about the current status of my case.... So, anyone can share the email address....

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
zortam said:
Dear Forum member,

I want to e-mail SINP to get information about the current status of my case.... So, anyone can share the email address....
immigration@gov.sk.ca

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Dear All,
Alhamdolillah by the grace of Almighty ALLAH among his countless blessings on me and with many prays , I have got the most awaited nomination for SINP yesterday.. This is one of among his countless blessings on me.
Words cannot express my feelings, I am very happy....

Thanks,
Faisal

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
smfaisal28 said:
Dear All,
Alhamdolillah by the grace of Almighty ALLAH among his countless blessings on me and with many prays , I have got the most awaited nomination for SINP yesterday.. This is one of among his countless blessings on me.

Thanks,
Faisal
Faisal.. Thats an awesome news and really ALLAH's great blessings... ALLAH keeps rewarding you the same in future...

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
smfaisal28 said:
Dear All,

Thanks,
Faisal
Congrates Faisal, Finally your are nominated. Good luck with your further processing.

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2013 (Submitted - 03-10-2013)
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Many Congratulations Faisal. All the best for the future process as well.

-AJ

smfaisal28 said:
Dear All,

Thanks,
Faisal

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smfaisal28 said:
Dear All,

Thanks,
Faisal
Congrats !!!!!! all the best for future processing !!!

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Thanks to all for best wishes . hope every one waiting for nomination get rewarded soon