+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
migwelder said:
Got my updates from SINP, they require me to submit all the passports of independents even though I state that they will not accompany me. Status changed from In Process to Waiting for Applicant.
yes, they will definitely require you to give those info about your family even you stated that u will not accompany them. Canada is requiring the chances that you can bring your family as much as possible. That is one of their benefits they give to those people migrating to canada in every category they have. that would be for future used that's why they are requiring you to submit it.

If I were you give all those requirement for faster processing of your application. It would be beneficial to you and your family those things in the future. it can't harm you by the way doing it! so go and furnish what they require to submit. Good Luck and God Bless to all of US! :)

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2011 via Representatives
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
JCS said:
Did you hear anything yet?

I still haven't and my employer got the same stupid reply everyone else gets. She sent them an email asking wants going on as they really need me and all she got back was application in process and they can't tell how much longer it will be. So frustrating!!! I would like to finally make plans for the end of the year.
Hi JCS,

Still no news for us. My boss spoke to immigration 3 weeks ago and they told him the file was still in process and that no additional documents were needed at this time. Immigration did however say that the SINP skilled worker process has increased to 8-10 months possibly 12!!!!! :eek: Our application has been in 8 months on 2nd July, so I am truly hoping we will hear soon!

Looks like we will be heading over in the winter... so not looking forward to that!

It is frustrating JCS!!

Let me know when you hear anything and congratulations to those who have heard recently! :)

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
JulieLord said:
Hi JCS,

Still no news for us. My boss spoke to immigration 3 weeks ago and they told him the file was still in process and that no additional documents were needed at this time. Immigration did however say that the SINP skilled worker process has increased to 8-10 months possibly 12!!!!! :eek: Our application has been in 8 months on 2nd July, so I am truly hoping we will hear soon!

Looks like we will be heading over in the winter... so not looking forward to that!

It is frustrating JCS!!

Let me know when you hear anything and congratulations to those who have heard recently! :)
Hi JuliLord,

I called them last week and left a message to call me back. Today he did and told me that my application is in process. I asked if he could tell me at what step and he said in the middle. I then told him that I heard about people who applied a month before me and had requests for additional information who got their nomination and I never even got a request for anything so it shouldn't take that long. He then told me that they can't tell any processing times because it depends on who is getting the file to work on, if they are in the office or if they have other commitments. I really hope he didn't mean it the way it sounded because that would mean they work on cases when they feel like it.
I said so I guess I won't get it before the end of September and he said no its possible that I will get it by then but I shouldn't be surprised if I don't get it.
So much for them trying to shorten processing times and to give priority to skilled worker applications.
Sounds like we got the same person working on our file.

Hope we hear something positive soon.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Hi All,

I am starting a new thread for all of the Pakistani applicants who submitted their files at CIO, Nova Scotia in 2012 after getting LOA.

I'll appreciate if you all join that Forum & share your timelines.

Here is its link :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-pnp-applicants-submitted-file-cio-in-2012-t110970.0.html

Thanks

HanPort

Jul 9, 2012
Hi all, very new to all this!

My husband applied under the Skilled Worker category mid December 2011, email received February 1st stating application received 21st December 2011. Still waiting to hear back, no requests for any missing documents so all on track. Sent via 'snail mail' to Canada. Just curious as to anyone who applied similar time as to how your applications are going?

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HanPort said:

My husband applied under the Skilled Worker category mid December 2011, email received February 1st stating application received 21st December 2011. Still waiting to hear back, no requests for any missing documents so all on track. Sent via 'snail mail' to Canada. Just curious as to anyone who applied similar time as to how your applications are going?
I applied at the end of October and got my file number on Nov 2nd 2011. No additional information request and I am also still waiting. On the phone I was told its in the middle of processing. I could get it by the end of Sept but I shouldn't be surprised if I don't. Which really sucks as my work visa runs out by then and I can't get an extention.
Good luck with yours.

Please keep us posted if you get yours anytime soon.

HanPort

Jul 9, 2012
JCS said:
I applied at the end of October and got my file number on Nov 2nd 2011. No additional information request and I am also still waiting. On the phone I was told its in the middle of processing. I could get it by the end of Sept but I shouldn't be surprised if I don't. Which really sucks as my work visa runs out by then and I can't get an extention.
Good luck with yours.

Please keep us posted if you get yours anytime soon.
Thanks for the reply, can I ask is yours Permanent Residency? Hope we all hear somethin soon!!

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
I recently saw job posting on www.saskjob.ca, they have post job for immigration office for SINP , 2 position, it seems like they are understaffed, and if they dont have immigration officer to process the file, how they gonna issue nomination? hope they do their hiring soon and those newly hired officers process files as soon as possible!!

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HanPort said:
Thanks for the reply, can I ask is yours Permanent Residency? Hope we all hear somethin soon!!
Mine SINP skilled worker. Hoping to get nomination soon so that I can get a work visa while waiting for the permanent resident visa.

shadow1972

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Manila, Phillippines (instead of Singapore)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-3-2012 for Nomination of Saskatchewan (Acknowledgement received on 11-05-2012)
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 from CIC, NS (Application sent to CIC on 17-11-2014)
IELTS Request
Over All 7.0, copy sent along with the application
File Transfer...
in between 15-4-2015 and 7-5-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 (and to pay RPRF)
Med's Done....
14-05-15 (Paid RPRF via DD of Scb) - eCAS shows "In Process" from 02/07/2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, did not ask for!☺☺
Passport Req..
05-08-2015 (Ecas : Decision Made 06-08-2015) / VFS DHK : 09-08-2015 / VFS SING: 13-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-8-2015 (Available for Collection 13-09-2015)
LANDED..........
26-03-2016 Alhamdulillah
mysteryocean said:
I recently saw job posting on www.saskjob.ca, they have post job for immigration office for SINP , 2 position, it seems like they are understaffed, and if they dont have immigration officer to process the file, how they gonna issue nomination? hope they do their hiring soon and those newly hired officers process files as soon as possible!!
I wish i could get that job as Immigration Officer at SINP :D
if i could be there, i would clear all back logs specially of the forum members including me ;) so that we could get Nomination in rocket speed!!

shadow1972

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Manila, Phillippines (instead of Singapore)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-3-2012 for Nomination of Saskatchewan (Acknowledgement received on 11-05-2012)
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 from CIC, NS (Application sent to CIC on 17-11-2014)
IELTS Request
Over All 7.0, copy sent along with the application
File Transfer...
in between 15-4-2015 and 7-5-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 (and to pay RPRF)
Med's Done....
14-05-15 (Paid RPRF via DD of Scb) - eCAS shows "In Process" from 02/07/2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, did not ask for!☺☺
Passport Req..
05-08-2015 (Ecas : Decision Made 06-08-2015) / VFS DHK : 09-08-2015 / VFS SING: 13-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-8-2015 (Available for Collection 13-09-2015)
LANDED..........
26-03-2016 Alhamdulillah
it's been only 3 months waiting
But it feels like 30 years :(
I feel so sorry for those who are waiting for years without hearing anything from SINP
I take strength from them and keep waiting
.... when the bell will ring ... :'(

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shadow1972 said:
I wish i could get that job as Immigration Officer at SINP :D
if i could be there, i would clear all back logs specially of the forum members including me ;) so that we could get Nomination in rocket speed!!
I had the same thought.
I hope the fact that one can't find those job listings on the government page anymore means that it is close to being decided. Or could you find it on the gov page? I only found it on saskjobs and there they say to look on their own page for details.

truedream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, sydney, Nova Scotia Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21july 2011
Doc's Request.
11 nov 2011
Nomination.....
waiting
IELTS Request
already send with application
JCS said:
I had the same thought.
I hope the fact that one can't find those job listings on the government page anymore means that it is close to being decided. Or could you find it on the gov page? I only found it on saskjobs and there they say to look on their own page for details.

i had the same viewww....;);) ;)

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
JCS said:
Hi JuliLord,

I called them last week and left a message to call me back. Today he did and told me that my application is in process. I asked if he could tell me at what step and he said in the middle. I then told him that I heard about people who applied a month before me and had requests for additional information who got their nomination and I never even got a request for anything so it shouldn't take that long. He then told me that they can't tell any processing times because it depends on who is getting the file to work on, if they are in the office or if they have other commitments. I really hope he didn't mean it the way it sounded because that would mean they work on cases when they feel like it.
I said so I guess I won't get it before the end of September and he said no its possible that I will get it by then but I shouldn't be surprised if I don't get it.
So much for them trying to shorten processing times and to give priority to skilled worker applications.
Sounds like we got the same person working on our file.

Hope we hear something positive soon.
Hi JCS,

I also called them this week and asked the same, the guy I spoke to told me it was nearing the end and that no additional documents are required at this time. I tried to get more info out of him, but not a sausage! He just basically said he can't say when I will hear. :(

I hope it is not a case of working on them as and when they feel.. that is just awful. Lets hope we hear soon eh!!

Keep me posted if you hear anything :)

Julie

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
HanPort said:

Hi HanPort,

Is this Hannah? lol :D