+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

mau04444

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
xsoulwinx said:
Oo nga daw pati daw dun sa Timbol clinic mahigpit din daw dun. Thanks sa info bongski. Tawagan ko yung sinabi mong clinic. :)
Wait ka lang pag tumating na yung sa SINP mo tuloy tuloy na rin yan. :) God bless you even greater.
hey xsoulwinx wz up.. do u have job offer in cnada?? if yes, after u nominated dd u received a working permit support letter frm sinp?? tnx.... MABUHAY!!!!!!!!

mau04444

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
mysteryocean said:
@ powerbyj: In india it takes 1 month to receive PCC. the problem is they will keep your passport with them. so i was gonna apply for PCC but choose not to. i have applied for work permit @ CHC ND n they have my passport. what i intend to do is once i get work permit, i will get pcc from indian consulate - toronto. i am going to swift current. its good to be in touch. you can add me to your
facebook: Prashant Borda

@ ailethe: yes its true we can start working as soon as we get SINP nomination but you have to apply for work permit to your local consulate.
hi.. i was nominated ds feb 2012 and im planing to apply for temp working permit here manila embassy coz i have working permit support letter frm sinp.. my problem is dt i hve a doubt in my aplication coz my job offer in canda is not related to my profesion and dont hve any experience regrdng my job offer.. my employer said its ok if i dnt have exp.coz they will provide trainings.. is der a posibility that my aplication will be denied??? pls help

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
@ smile_2good

hi, this is chianliam...ive changed my name. by the way, tnx for ur concerned. My application was under Family Class since I have a brother living there. But as I have said June 1, 2011 when they got my application from Saskatchewan immigration office. The said date was the official date from them as also stated there our File Number XXXXXXX. We're applying as Family, I am the princiapal my spouse and my 2 kids.

would you know if after this, is it possible that the next step would be the medical request? if it is, how long would it take after the medical has been done? because i am still employed in my country and there is needing a lot of time to approve my resignation like 2 moths before they will release me frm my job. I just want to know so that I can make all things be in proper so that I can leave here properly. is it still a long way process?

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
rainy_june said:
@ smile_2good

hi, this is chianliam...ive changed my name. by the way, tnx for ur concerned. My application was under Family Class since I have a brother living there. But as I have said June 1, 2011 when they got my application from Saskatchewan immigration office. The said date was the official date from them as also stated there our File Number XXXXXXX. We're applying as Family, I am the princiapal my spouse and my 2 kids.

would you know if after this, is it possible that the next step would be the medical request? if it is, how long would it take after the medical has been done? because i am still employed in my country and there is needing a lot of time to approve my resignation like 2 moths before they will release me frm my job. I just want to know so that I can make all things be in proper so that I can leave here properly. is it still a long way process?
hi...rainy_june, up to now it's been a year since we had our file number but still no reply of our nomination certificate..i read from some discussions that under skilled worker it would take 8-10 months and under family stream it's 12 to 14 months on the release of nomination. i also read on the trend that after nomination, corresponding cic of each country will give you a notification after 3 months of nomination (maybe timetable still depends on the approving officer) medical request will come right after...i'm also employed here in the Philippines and i need a 5 month turnover before my resignation..don't you worry just relax and prayers will help in our waiting game...again goodluck to all of us ;)

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
rainy_june said:
@ smile_2good

Hi, Rightly said by bongski, after 1 step, second step depends on your Visa office and luck, there is a visa office in buffalo that send medical request with AOR but others do not send MR with AOR, There is a thread where 2nd steps applicants are joined and they have made an excel sheet where you can see the timeline and can have more or less clear picture... like it will take 20-50 days to get AOR when you send application to CIC after nomination.
According to my own view we should keep 2+ years process from the date of application to SINP.

Hope for the best

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
bongski said:
hi...rainy_june, up to now it's been a year since we had our file number but still no reply of our nomination certificate..i read from some discussions that under skilled worker it would take 8-10 months and under family stream it's 12 to 14 months on the release of nomination. i also read on the trend that after nomination, corresponding cic of each country will give you a notification after 3 months of nomination (maybe timetable still depends on the approving officer) medical request will come right after...i'm also employed here in the Philippines and i need a 5 month turnover before my resignation..don't you worry just relax and prayers will help in our waiting game...again goodluck to all of us ;)
you have to get nomination first. after that you have to apply for PR which could take several months. so for now you dont need to worry about resignation. i know its painful but you have to wait.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
mysteryocean said:
you have to get nomination first. after that you have to apply for PR which could take several months. so for now you dont need to worry about resignation. i know its painful but you have to wait.
Hi mysteryocean, long time no see.. You were nominated in august but you applied for PR in Feb 2012, isn't it pretty late?

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
hi to all of you, esp bongski, smile_2good and I.N

thanks a lot for the info...thank God that I found this forum. It gives me a lot of courage to handle my feeling of being hopeless.
what I have to do now is still WAITING for the time as much as I don't want to wait too much since I do not want to stay more and long in my present Job...oh my....don't have choice but to wait and stay here. I thought you were now in canada bongski. well, hoping for the best of luck for all us...

Hi I.N, sorry to hear that I just hope that anytime soon we'll all be alright and you will soon be with your husband..in God's grace may we all Bless to make it as soon as possible... :)

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
smile_2good said:
Hi mysteryocean, long time no see.. You were nominated in august but you applied for PR in Feb 2012, isn't it pretty late?
yes its quite late, almost 6 month late, actually i applied for work permit that took quite a bit time, and then applied for pcc. i hope my get processed quick coz my file has been processed twice by CHC ND. first for my student visa and second time work permit so there isnt any document on my file that they havent processed. and i believe for my work permit they might have done some background check. thats what i am hoping. so finger crossed and hoping for the best.

sinp stud

Feb 26, 2012
Category: SINP Skilled worker (with employer)

AOR: Sep 9, 2011

Additional documents request: Dec 19, 2011

Current status: still waitng

migwelder

Star Member
Oct 22, 2008
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Nomination.....
15-08-2012
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-2-2013
LANDED..........
25-03-2013
mysteryocean said:
people who doesnt respect english is really gonna have hard time in canada, all i can say is that they just dont deserve to be in this beautiful country. i dont know what it is, arrogance or stupidity?
The reasons why I wanted to leave this country.

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinp stud said:
Category: SINP Skilled worker (with employer)

AOR: Sep 9, 2011

Additional documents request: Dec 19, 2011

Current status: still waitng

What doc was requested mate?

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
mau04444 said:
hey xsoulwinx wz up.. do u have job offer in cnada?? if yes, after u nominated dd u received a working permit support letter frm sinp?? tnx.... MABUHAY!!!!!!!!
hi mau04444, no job offer from canada we applied under family category po.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
xsoulwinx said:
hi mau04444, no job offer from canada we applied under family category po.
Hi xsoulwinx,

I have been following this tread regularly and came to know that new changes in CIC application is much faster now, and congrats on your receiving MR and wish you have same fast process till completion.

I also have applied SINP family and my timeline is under my ID. Its more then 11 months and still didn't hear a single word.. I just want to know that did SINP asked you any additional documents? you received your nomination within 11 months and i am over 11 months and getting frustrated.. any suggestions?

Hope for the best..

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smile_2good said:
Hi xsoulwinx,

I have been following this tread regularly and came to know that new changes in CIC application is much faster now, and congrats on your receiving MR and wish you have same fast process till completion.

I also have applied SINP family and my timeline is under my ID. Its more then 11 months and still didn't hear a single word.. I just want to know that did SINP asked you any additional documents? you received your nomination within 11 months and i am over 11 months and getting frustrated.. any suggestions?

Hope for the best..
Well when the Canadian visa office or sinp office is not saying anything, it's a good thing(in my humble opinion).yes it would be faster from now on so pnp office has been told to make sure that that the nomination they give conforms with the policies. My best mate called their office. He hadn't heard a word from them so I figured he filled out his application properly and put in all the required doc. They told him that his file was in a queue and they are just waiting for it to be accessed according to their policies. That is one of the last stages. Not to worry lots of nomination will follow in march 2012.