Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
drockers said:
hi guys i applied sinp family category november 2010. December 2010 they requested docu. i sent it. then i got my file number but i dont know the exact date when it was released my cousin told that i have already, til now a didnt heard any news.. still waiting for nomination. guys is it allowed to follow up my papers directly to sinp?
Where r u from? Call them or email them or go to Canadian embassy in your country..

drockers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
tnx roviloo and powerbyj for the reply.. i am from Philippines, actually im depending on my cousin because she's the one who knew bout the whole process but when i read this forum i realized almost 15 months already still i didnt receive my nomination

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
xsoulwinx said:
bongski, nareceive na namin yung AOR ngayon. :) countdown na. :D wait mo lang yung approval ninyo malapit na yan.
congrats xsoulwinx..sa trend after 3 months ang medical request..hope ok lahat...goodluck again ;)

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
drockers said:
tnx roviloo and powerbyj for the reply.. i am from Philippines, actually im depending on my cousin because she's the one who knew bout the whole process but when i read this forum i realized almost 15 months already still i didnt receive my nomination
hi drockers..i am also from the philippines..same with you sponsored by my cousin in saskatchewan..15 months?? :eek: up to now no nomination yet...ours is 1 year last feb 8, 2012..please keep us posted at least finding someone in this forum from the philippines makes our patience in waiting worryless..goodluck to all of us :)

drockers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
bongski said:
hi drockers..i am also from the philippines..same with you sponsored by my cousin in saskatchewan..15 months?? :eek: up to now no nomination yet...ours is 1 year last feb 8, 2012..please keep us posted at least finding someone in this forum from the philippines makes our patience in waiting worryless..goodluck to all of us :)
hello bongski did u receive ur nomination? yha 15 months already but my cousin told it'll really take time, godbless to all of us

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
drockers said:
hello bongski did u receive ur nomination? yha 15 months already but my cousin told it'll really take time, godbless to all of us
not yet..still no reply from sinp...hope it will come soon to us..maybe we still have to relax and more prayers...just do keep us posted..again goodluck to all of us ;)

truedream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, sydney, Nova Scotia Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21july 2011
Doc's Request.
11 nov 2011
Nomination.....
waiting
IELTS Request
already send with application
hello to all members..!!! :)

im newbie.. happie ;D to read about the ppl who have applied under sask pnp.. im from india we applied in 21july 2011 though agent and application was received with 15days to the lawyer in canada. further to this few documents were asked from us in november related to my hubby employement side which were also send on 18nov2011. after that we heard from our agent dat our file has been picked up for review tilll now we havnt recieved anything .... ya we are worried.. pls help as we were informed before applying dat the total prcessing time for sinp pnp process is 13months to 14monthsa..(pls someone put some light on the processing time issue.)

as per the agent we were suppose to receive our nomination in jan but according to him(agent) changes in rules which led to increase in time of processing applications for the nomination and he (agent) asked us dat nomination will be received by march or april now...

(pls someone put some light on the processing time issue.) :'(

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
Hi

I got one more request for additional documents. This is for reference letters from my supervisors for all my past companies, not for the current company. I already sent them original offer letter for all my past companies.

This is the 2nd time I got the request for additional documents.

I even don't about where are my supervisors right now. It has been 7 years for one company and 3-4 years for other 3 companies.

I will send them email. Let's see when I will get it..

any suggestions?

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
powerbyj said:
Hi

I got one more request for additional documents. This is for reference letters from my supervisors for all my past companies, not for the current company. I already sent them original offer letter for all my past companies.

This is the 2nd time I got the request for additional documents.

I even don't about where are my supervisors right now. It has been 7 years for one company and 3-4 years for other 3 companies.

I will send them email. Let's see when I will get it..

any suggestions?

I have followed your application story closely. I had a feeling that you should have gotten your nomination by now but for the doc request. But I must ask, didn't you know that ref letter was a requirement?

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
biometrix said:
I have followed your application story closely. I had a feeling that you should have gotten your nomination by now but for the doc request. But I must ask, didn't you know that ref letter was a requirement?
Nope. I didn't know about the reference letter. I sent all the offer letters. But didn't send all reference letters. I sent some reference letters which I received when I left my job in 2004 & 2007. So, It was long time back..

So now, They are asking me again. I sent an email to all my past employers. Let's see how it goes.

Do I need to send all companies reference letters or I can send some of them..

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
powerbyj said:
Nope. I didn't know about the reference letter. I sent all the offer letters. But didn't send all reference letters. I sent some reference letters which I received when I left my job in 2004 & 2007. So, It was long time back..

So now, They are asking me again. I sent an email to all my past employers. Let's see how it goes.

Do I need to send all companies reference letters or I can send some of them..

Send a reference letter for any place you claimed you have worked in your application. The thing with sinp is that if you put in a ref letter for some, they will use the opportunity to ask for all. If you put in for non, then they use you application as it is without the ref. The reference letter is a secrete requirement that doesn't speed up or reduce the timeline of your application but it sure Helps in giving the officer in charge of your file a second view of your personality, work ethics and capability. It helps even more when your Saskatchewan employer hasn't written fill in the employer accessment forms stating your capability. I really hope this is the last doc that they require from you n the next mail you recieve is your WELCOME TO SASKATCHEWAN letters. Godspeed to us all waiters.

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
bongski said:
congrats xsoulwinx..sa trend after 3 months ang medical request..hope ok lahat...goodluck again ;)
Thanks bongski. Na receive narin namin med request namin. May idea ka ba san magandang mag pa medical?

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
xsoulwinx said:
Thanks bongski. Na receive narin namin med request namin. May idea ka ba san magandang mag pa medical?
:D...wow good news na talaga...sabi nila mahigpitn daw sa st lukes..nabasa ko sa ibang forum ok daw sa nationwide health system,inc. search mo sa google...you're almost done na...keep us posted...again goodluck

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
bongski said:
:D...wow good news na talaga...sabi nila mahigpitn daw sa st lukes..nabasa ko sa ibang forum ok daw sa nationwide health system,inc. search mo sa google...you're almost done na...keep us posted...again goodluck
Dear Bongski in english please !!!