+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
skMarch31 said:
I did.. They said i am not elegible because I dont have a job offer. But thats ok I received PPR, so I should have my passports back within few weeks.
so what are your further plans.. is everything over for you in sinp .... or they ask you to show more documents

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
anshsingh said:
so what are your further plans.. is everything over for you in sinp .... or they ask you to show more documents
I have sent my passport for pr. I guess I am on last stage of waiting.

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
Cpp o is reaponsible for USA

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
Dear all seniors member i want to bring something in ur knowledge nd want to get some information from u all i got to knw from some sources tht federal office of london are rejecting files under nomination letter specially saskatchewan applicant under family category stating tht ielts requirement isnt up to their mark. As i know one of family who got refusal stating tht 6 bands r not enough as her profession is teacher nd they refused her . So dear mate plz let me know i have got also got 6 bands nd my profession is accountant and i was given NOC CODE IS 111 plz tel me wht iam supposed to do in ths 6 bands r enough or nt for me ??

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
Let me mention here its nt only one case tht i knw ..i personally know atleast 3 to 4 cases who got refusal bcz of ielts. Any one who knows regarding ths plz share ur experience ..

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boozee said:
Dear all seniors member i want to bring something in ur knowledge nd want to get some information from u all i got to knw from some sources tht federal office of london are rejecting files under nomination letter specially saskatchewan applicant under family category stating tht ielts requirement isnt up to their mark. As i know one of family who got refusal stating tht 6 bands r not enough as her profession is teacher nd they refused her . So dear mate plz let me know i have got also got 6 bands nd my profession is accountant and i was given NOC CODE IS 111 plz tel me wht iam supposed to do in ths 6 bands r enough or nt for me ??
My friend,
As we know CIC shouldn't do that and they only check the validity of IELTS certificate but could you inform us for those cases CIC refused because of their IELTS result, What were their CLB points? The minimum level for federal applicants is CLB7(At least 6 in every skill) and CIC can't reject that at all! If you have CLB7 then I think nobody can reject that at all! Do you have CLB7?

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
As we know CIC shouldn't do that and they only check the validity of IELTS certificate but could you inform us for those cases CIC refused because of their IELTS result, What were their CLB points? The minimum level for federal applicants is CLB7(At least 6 in every skill) and CIC can't reject that at all! If you have CLB7 then I think nobody can reject that at all! Do you have CLB7?
I got knw from some source nd thr is one more case i got to knw last my frd's bro has been rejected due to ielts he has 5.5 over all band. Victor i know abt clb 7 is equal to 6 in each of ielts wht abt me i have 6.5 in speaking 6 in listening 5.5 in reading nd 6.5 in writing overall 6 band . I have 5.5 in reading so can be rejected due to ths?? I got nomination under family category frm saskatchewan?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boozee said:
I got knw from some source nd thr is one more case i got to knw last my frd's bro has been rejected due to ielts he has 5.5 over all band. Victor i know abt clb 7 is equal to 6 in each of ielts wht abt me i have 6.5 in speaking 6 in listening 5.5 in reading nd 6.5 in writing overall 6 band . I have 5.5 in reading so can be rejected due to ths?? I got nomination under family category frm saskatchewan?
We can see the minimum CLB for SINP is 4 then CIC shouldn't reject PNP applicants because of that because they met PNP criteria on the time of apply. You applied in 2011 or first quarter in 2012 and in that time CLB7 was not minimum requirement for FSW applicants. It is totally unfair if CIC decide to reject PNP applications based on their IELTS result.
About your case, Don't worry my friend. You will successfully pass that and will get your visa soon ;)

Could you share your timeline? When did you apply and when did SINP asked you to update your documents?

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
VictorPapa said:
We can see the minimum CLB for SINP is 4 then CIC shouldn't reject PNP applicants because of that because they met PNP criteria on the time of apply. You applied in 2011 or first quarter in 2012 and in that time CLB7 was not minimum requirement for FSW applicants. It is totally unfair if CIC decide to reject PNP applications based on their IELTS result.
About your case, Don't worry my friend. You will successfully pass that and will get your visa soon ;)

Could you share your timeline? When did you apply and when did SINP asked you to update your documents?
Thanks for ur reply victor i applied in september 2011 nd i got document request on jan 2014 nd got my nomination in may this is all abt me under family category nw i have applied in federal a month ago nd still waiting for AOR.