+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Saskatoon said:
Hi boozee,

In which field he/she did applied?
Hi Saskatoon,
But does it matters according to the profession. I believe its insane, the visa office is simply demanding IELTS with 7.0 but i dont think its fair. I think even for FSW the minimum 6.0 in each band.
Are there any such thing which depend according to the profession, I am really worried now, if they ask 7.0 with other applicant.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
Hi Saskatoon,
But does it matters according to the profession. I believe its insane, the visa office is simply demanding IELTS with 7.0 but i dont think its fair. I think even for FSW the minimum 6.0 in each band.
Are there any such thing which depend according to the profession, I am really worried now, if they ask 7.0 with other applicant.
Don't worry my friend,
There must be a mistake in this case because all assessment in PNP programs is done by province and I think the only thing CIC will check is completion of documents and in visa office they only check for Background check and health check. I think it must be a big mistake and she must contact them for detail. ;)

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
VictorPapa said:
Don't worry my friend,
There must be a mistake in this case because all assessment in PNP programs is done by province and I think the only thing CIC will check is completion of documents and in visa office they only check for Background check and health check. I think it must be a big mistake and she must contact them for detail. ;)
Yes exactly. This is absolutely rubbish that they are asking for IELTS report with 7. I do understand that the CIC has the right to ask for English language but they cant override the PNP requirements and decision unless a major issue.

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
sujwal said:
Hi Saskatoon,
Hi Sujwal,

in teaching category they expect 7 band because in Canada teaching consider very high profession mostly people who did applied in family category they choose teaching profession.
And you are right they can do anything for delay :-[

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted all requested documents to SINP. lets wait to see the results.
Any one got nomination? ? It's been long time to see good news in this group. Lets hope we all get nomination soon.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Submitted all requested documents to SINP. lets wait to see the results.
Any one got nomination? ? It's been long time to see good news in this group. Lets hope we all get nomination soon.
Thats good sabar....
Hopefully the applications will be decided soon for those waiting..

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
i am also serving as a teacher and show my experience in sinp as a teacher ..... so sinp also ask me to got 7 bands in ielts ????? but my jor offer in saskatchewan is as a attendant in restaurent.....so what will they do im my case ..i m in tension .. bcoz i got 6 bands in ielts(overall) ,..

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
sujwal said:
Thats good sabar....
Hopefully the applications will be decided soon for those waiting..
Hi Sujwal,

any update from your side?

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
anshsingh said:
i am also serving as a teacher and show my experience in sinp as a teacher ..... so sinp also ask me to got 7 bands in ielts ????? but my jor offer in saskatchewan is as a attendant in restaurent.....so what will they do im my case ..i m in tension .. bcoz i got 6 bands in ielts(overall) ,..
Hi anshsingh,

I don't think that you need band 7 in IELTS you have job offer from restaurant and in restaurant category they need IELTS 4.5 are good don't take tension just wait for your nomination :p

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Saskatoon said:
Hi anshsingh,

I don't think that you need band 7 in IELTS you have job offer from restaurant and in restaurant category they need IELTS 4.5 are good don't take tension just wait for your nomination :p
thanx saskatoon
hope u r right and i ll ger nomination.. but still waiting

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saskatoon said:
Hi anshsingh,

Hi Saskatton, anshsingh,

You got document request or not ?? you both are December applicants right ??

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Hi Saskatton, anshsingh,

You got document request or not ?? you both are December applicants right ??
yeah i got the document request in february i submit all required documents ... but no response after that ..waiting...

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
anshsingh said:
yeah i got the document request in february i submit all required documents ... but no response after that ..waiting...
in how many phases they asked you for documents?