+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All September INtake Applying from UAE Join here. status profile etc!!

Ziad123

Sep 6, 2009
Ok guys I just checked and I've gotten my passport back WITH THE VISA AND PERMIT! :D

It only took 2 weeks to get it, I'm quite surprised. I applied on May 6th and today is May 24th.

Just a few tips guys, what they look for most is that you will return to your country of residence after you complete your studies. You must show your residency permits (if youre living in the middle east for long) and show them that you have been living here for a while.

I most probably got my application approved because I've been to Canada before and have been studying there, I was just renewing it.

But I have gone through this whole application system before, so if you guys have any questions please ask, please note that once youve submitted your application the only thing you can do is send an enquiry.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Ziad123 said:
Ok guys I just checked and I've gotten my passport back WITH THE VISA AND PERMIT! :D

It only took 2 weeks to get it, I'm quite surprised. I applied on May 6th and today is May 24th.

Just a few tips guys, what they look for most is that you will return to your country of residence after you complete your studies. You must show your residency permits (if youre living in the middle east for long) and show them that you have been living here for a while.

I most probably got my application approved because I've been to Canada before and have been studying there, I was just renewing it.

But I have gone through this whole application system before, so if you guys have any questions please ask, please note that once youve submitted your application the only thing you can do is send an enquiry.
So maybe the procedure for renewal is different than 1st time? Where are you from?

isaac86

May 22, 2013
@ Zaid123

i have got admission for a 2 year diploma at humber college

my annual (2 semester fee) fee is 12950 CAD$

OVERALL i have paid my 1st year fee and + i have 18000 CAD in my account for my expenses while in Canada....i am confused what they look for 2 year tuition fee or the fee for the first year?

i have been in UAE for 6 years and always on a legal work permit as i was doing a job

i have applied for visa on 6-May-13

what according to you will be my chances of getting a visa......

kindly note i am a self-funded person :)

Ziad123

Sep 6, 2009
isaac86 said:
@ Zaid123

i have got admission for a 2 year diploma at humber college

my annual (2 semester fee) fee is 12950 CAD$

OVERALL i have paid my 1st year fee and + i have 18000 CAD in my account for my expenses while in Canada....i am confused what they look for 2 year tuition fee or the fee for the first year?

i have been in UAE for 6 years and always on a legal work permit as i was doing a job

i have applied for visa on 6-May-13

what according to you will be my chances of getting a visa......

kindly note i am a self-funded person :)
Did you show your fees payment and your canadian bank account in the proof of funds when you applied? And did you show that you have been living and working in UAE for the last 6 years? If both of your answers are yes then you should get the visa

isaac86

May 22, 2013
@zaid123

yes i showed that i have been working in UAE for six years in form of my experience letter, job offer, updated CV and salary slips + my original passport is with them that has 4 work permits pasted on it ..... no i didn't showed any Canadian bank but instead i showed my OWN 6 months past bank statement from my bank in UAE yes i attached my payment receipt from Humber college....SIR YOUR INPUT REQUIRED :) :)

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
NadiaSamir said:
Tom- Even I got some numder starting with 1- dont know if this is file no.
nadia:

the study permit file number starts with S followed by digit... confirmed.

it's like Sxxxxxxxxx (S&9digit).

why dont you avail caips service for knowing your visa status?

caipsnotes.com

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
NadiaSamir said:
My visa got refused.
oh... i am really sorry Nadia... can't your reapply?

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
NadiaSamir said:
My visa got refused.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

This is very unfortunate, Nadia. So sorry to hear that, but you still have time to reapply! How long did you wait for the response?
You got via email or in myCIC?

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
NadiaSamir said:
I got through courier.
reapply quickly keeping VO's observations resolved ... by vfs.... it would be much faster now... really feel sorry and getting scared of rejection myself as well...

anyhow, Allah do the best for all of us.... Ameen.