+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL & PMM, Please help, my IELTS is Expired at SINP Level

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear All and PMM

Please guide me for ILETS expired..

I applied SINP on Jan 2014 for CIVIL Engineer NOC CODE 2131 . In that time, expiry date of IELTS was 21 July 2014.

Now ILETS is expired ...but still me case is in process at SINP level. SINP asked for updated bank statement and submitted it last week..

Now I am worried for situation after nomination...still i am waiting for nomination , hopefully i will be nominated in the month of Nov/Dec 2014, not sure.

But I have question regarding expiry ILETS, If I apply further to CIO after nomination then should I submit the ILETS or not because ILETS is expired now.

please suggest me for the situation after nomination...........CIO level.....

2nd thing is that my expired IELTS ( S=7, W=6, L=5.5 and R=5.5) will accepted at CIO level even SINP's minimum criteria is 4 CLB (IELTS , S=4,W=4,L=4.5, R=3.5)...I heard that CIO / concerned canadian VO rejected many cases at their level after nomination whose IElts score meet minimum criteria and lower than 5.5 band in each.....please share stories and experiences..

regards

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
dear if you are not satisfied with my answer then post your question on the below link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/

this link is related to province nomination topics..

Engineer80 said:
Dear ALL

Please help me in this situation....

regards

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Engineer80 said:
Dear All and PMM

Please guide me for ILETS expired..

I applied SINP on Jan 2014 for CIVIL Engineer NOC CODE 2131 . In that time, expiry date of IELTS was 21 July 2014.

Now ILETS is expired ...but still me case is in process at SINP level. SINP asked for updated bank statement and submitted it last week..

Now I am worried for situation after nomination...still i am waiting for nomination , hopefully i will be nominated in the month of Nov/Dec 2014, not sure.

But I have question regarding expiry ILETS, If I apply further to CIO after nomination then should I submit the ILETS or not because ILETS is expired now.

please suggest me for the situation after nomination...........CIO level.....

2nd thing is that my expired IELTS ( S=7, W=6, L=5.5 and R=5.5) will accepted at CIO level even SINP's minimum criteria is 4 CLB (IELTS , S=4,W=4,L=4.5, R=3.5)...I heard that CIO / concerned canadian VO rejected many cases at their level after nomination whose IElts score meet minimum criteria and lower than 5.5 band in each.....please share stories and experiences..

regards
plz guid me

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
when some one apply for province nomination... only province check his eligibility and nominate him..... CIC/CIO only check with security criminality and medical.... they do not ask you to submit documents ot check eligibility....

If province will nominate you then there is no need to upgrade your IELTS as submit it to CIO again....

Engineer80 said:
ANY ONE SENIOR AND EXPERT??????