+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna
Hi bryanna im not sure if this gonna help out
My wife is extremely depressed and stressed.. So she emailed a Immigration minister
"THE HONOURABLE AHMED HUSSEN".

do you think its gonna help ?
it has passed 6 months..

Your turn next to get a TRV

Followed by ubfx and MrMoody90 :):)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
Hi bryanna im not sure if this gonna help out
My wife is extremely depressed and stressed.. So she emailed a Immigration minister
"THE HONOURABLE AHMED HUSSEN".

do you think its gonna help ?
it has passed 6 months..
I'm not sure why your wife is doing this despite being advised against it. Letters like these only indicate desperation, and put tremendous pressure on the investigation which could prove to be detrimental.

There are scores of spouses who live apart for the duration it takes to process their visas/PRs. If all of them email the Minister for Immigration, do you think it would lead to faster decisions or do you think it would lead to everyone being granted visas/PRs? I'm pretty sure it would not.

Your wife can now expect an email - after the holiday season - from the office of the Minister that would say they are looking into your file. And that would be it.

I had helped someone whose wife, very young child (less than a year old) and parents were repeatedly refused TRVs (that guy was a PR). At that time, John McCallum was the Minister of Immigration + MP for Markham (where that guy lived).

Long story short:
Despite a number of assurances of looking into the matter + of giving a letter from the MP (John McCallum), absolutely nothing came out of it. The TRV refusals continued.

That guy was separated from his family. I had repeatedly advised him to start the PR process instead for his wife and young child but he thought he could bypass the wait time through TRVs

Last edited:
Reactions: hamid607

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
so it is mandatory to send them email and inform if renew any passport?as i am thinking to renew wife and son PP after return from Trip
You've been thinking for far too long about their passports. Simply do it :p

If the visa office stamps their TRVs on their current passports..... it's all this effort and super long waiting time for nothing

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Islamabad visa office does NOT handle TRV applications.

You must email the Abu Dhabi visa office
Yes, email also sent now with details as you suggests.
Now i have sent email to isb, abu dhabi and cse abu dhabi as well as cse isb.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
You've been thinking for far too long about their passports. Simply do it :p

If the visa office stamps their TRVs on their current passports..... it's all this effort and super long waiting time for nothing
yes i will do As soon as come back because if i renew passports now so it could create problem like visa on last passport and stamps on new so it will be more then headache so now will do as back even email arrive in that case too i will renew and send as 23 already so now holidays begin so things will be done might be after new year

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
yes i will do As soon as come back because if i renew passports now so it could create problem like visa on last passport and stamps on new so it will be more then headache so now will do as back even email arrive in that case too i will renew and send as 23 already so now holidays begin so things will be done might be after new year
Great, Urgent Passport wont take more then 5 days here. UBFX make sure that passports must be valid for more then 3 months when you will enter in EU zone.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hello @Bryanna,
Well i didn't know she just emailed and forward me the auto reply from the minister office..
Apart from this what you recommend should i start preparing Spouse Sponsorship and apply in January 2018?
I wanna also know if i apply Spouse Sponsorship don't you think it will effect my TRV application cuz if we knew TRV is gonna take more than 6 months we would've applied Spouse Sponsorship.
Please advise thanks

I'm not sure why your wife is doing this despite being advised against it. Letters like these only indicate desperation, and put tremendous pressure on the investigation which could prove to be detrimental.

There are scores of spouses who live apart for the duration it takes to process their visas/PRs. If all of them email the Minister for Immigration, do you think it would lead to faster decisions or do you think it would lead to everyone being granted visas/PRs? I'm pretty sure it would not.

Your wife can now expect an email - after the holiday season - from the office of the Minister that would say they are looking into your file. And that would be it.

I had helped someone whose wife, very young child (less than a year old) and parents were repeatedly refused TRVs (that guy was a PR). At that time, John McCallum was the Minister of Immigration + MP for Markham (where that guy lived).

Long story short:
Despite a number of assurances of looking into the matter + of giving a letter from the MP (John McCallum), absolutely nothing came out of it. The TRV refusals continued.

That guy was separated from his family. I had repeatedly advised him to start the PR process instead for his wife and young child but he thought he could bypass the wait time through TRVs

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
I recomend don't delay passport renewals. Even you can apply renewals right away and then travel. Remember, you must have maximum validity of passports. Otherwise it will be ignorance from you only

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello @Bryanna,
Well i didn't know she just emailed and forward me the auto reply from the minister office..
Apart from this what you recommend should i start preparing Spouse Sponsorship and apply in January 2018?
I wanna also know if i apply Spouse Sponsorship don't you think it will effect my TRV application cuz if we knew TRV is gonna take more than 6 months we would've applied Spouse Sponsorship.
Please advise thanks
I think it's a bit of a tricky situation. On one hand you have a TRV application that's taken more than 6 months (and unfortunately, it has been stuck for security/other checks) = Intention to visit temporarily..... but, if you apply for Spouse PR now = Contrary to the temporary intention.

Dual intent is perfectly acceptable. However, in your case, I would want to know why is IRCC conducting such in-depth security/other checks on you + why has it taken so long when your intention all this while has been for a temporary visit.

I suggest you start preparing the spousal PR app.... but do NOT submit it yet. Wait until you get the GCMS notes. Maybe we'll get some idea why the security checks are so intensive in your case.

After you are issued your TRV (and my good gut feeling is that you will get a TRV soon)/after you arrive in Canada, you could submit inland PR and OWP applications

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Well yes youre 110% right thats what i was thinking too.. wait for GSM notes and once i get my TRV approved get there and apply inland Spouse Sponsorship.
thanks so much bryanna i hope this dream come true lol.:)

I think it's a bit of a tricky situation. On one hand you have a TRV application that's taken more than 6 months (and unfortunately, it has been stuck for security/other checks) = Intention to visit temporarily..... but, if you apply for Spouse PR now = Contrary to the temporary intention.

Dual intent is perfectly acceptable. However, in your case, I would want to know why is IRCC conducting such in-depth security/other checks on you + why has it taken so long when your intention all this while has been for a temporary visit.

I suggest you start preparing the spousal PR app.... but do NOT submit it yet. Wait until you get the GCMS notes. Maybe we'll get some idea why the security checks are so intensive in your case.

After you are issued your TRV (and my good gut feeling is that you will get a TRV soon)/after you arrive in Canada, you could submit inland PR and OWP applications

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
Hi everyone ..

Good to see forum after longtime ..and our helping members ..

I need some help in following queries..

I m going to apply for my parents visit to me ..I need advice which one to go either visitor visa or supervisa. .

My dad is going to retire in end December 2017 ..my mom is housewife ..does that impact visa decision. .my dad has two properties ..and served as goVT. Officer..

My first tax assessment was not good ..but recently I joined a good company with medium salary ..does current pay stubs be used for application purpose..

Seniors please advise by sparing ur few minutes ..

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I m going to apply for my parents visit to me ..I need advice which one to go either visitor visa or supervisa. .
Visitor visas or super visas would depend on how long you would like your parents to visit + your financial situation + their strong ties.

My dad is going to retire in end December 2017 ..my mom is housewife ..does that impact visa decision. .my dad has two properties ..and served as goVT. Officer..
Yes, it impacts the visa decision because it means he will have one less strong tie to Pakistan after this month i.e. no employment tie. Unless he plans to work post-retirement or has a business.

My first tax assessment was not good ..but recently I joined a good company with medium salary ..does current pay stubs be used for application purpose..
Yes, your pay stubs can be submitted as evidence of your financial situation.

However, if you did not/barely met LICO, I would recommend that you do not apply for super visas for your parents on the basis of your current employment. You need to wait until your NOA can substantiate your claim that you meet LICO

Last edited: