+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Omairi7
Bro I think we’ll be getting our PPR as Xmas or new year gift lol. Inshallah
My plan was to celebrate New Years with my wife but I’m still happy if I just get there before her due date :) inshallah
Pray please ❤

TBH i lost all my interest in visiting Canada :) but my sister is there and she is pushing us. Her TRV application from inside Canada also approved after PGWP and she submitted her PAssport for visa stamping. Now i am askimg her to visit Pakistan in holidays if she gets the passport on time. :)

InshaAllah you will get the passport with visa and you will be able to see your wife on new year and before her due date. Our prayers are with you. Out of all the cases i read on this forum, your case is difficult and really needs to be settled now.

Sam0702

Dec 15, 2017
cool and calm wait until 10 jan18 with positive result and visa approved ...........processing time 18 working days only now for trv
I have a business trip planned to US in Jan 18, in my itinerary i have mentioned 5 days visit from US to Canada and back to US.
can anyone suggest if it is okey this way.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Thanks so much bro. I really appreciate
But yeah ur right this waiting game has killed all the excitement. But u know my situation is different that’s why I’m still a little excited lol.

TBH i lost all my interest in visiting Canada :) but my sister is there and she is pushing us. Her TRV application from inside Canada also approved after PGWP and she submitted her PAssport for visa stamping. Now i am askimg her to visit Pakistan in holidays if she gets the passport on time. :)

InshaAllah you will get the passport with visa and you will be able to see your wife on new year and before her due date. Our prayers are with you. Out of all the cases i read on this forum, your case is difficult and really needs to be settled now.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks so much bro. I really appreciate
But yeah ur right this waiting game has killed all the excitement. But u know my situation is different that’s why I’m still a little excited lol.
Yes ofcourse i mean i know and i can feel to be a father :).

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I have a business trip planned to US in Jan 18, in my itinerary i have mentioned 5 days visit from US to Canada and back to US.
can anyone suggest if it is okey this way.
it doesn't matter for how many days you are going to visit if they consider so bg check are required and bg check means sleep for 3 4 months

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Well yeah I don’t know what exactly they’re looking for lol. Ive been to lot of countries and a good Tavel history Too and than I’m running a business in Australia.
Mrmoody90, you really need to send them email asking reason for delay, did you ask for notes? maximum timeline is 4 to 5 months but your application is delayed a lot