VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
snasir123 said:
I can still apply for her work permit if she is not even working in Pakistan ?
Sure - by all means yes. It is about what you are eligible for - not about proving what you have been doing in this scenario.

There are plenty of people whose spouses never worked before, and didn't plan to work in Canada either. But got SOWP for the just in case scenario.

S_J

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Dear Forum members,

My Family In-Law (5 people, Father and Mother In-Law, 2 Sisters-In-Law and One Brother In-Law) applied for a Visit Visa (CHC Islamabad, Pakistan) which unfortunately got rejected. All of the children of my In-Laws are under 18 years old.

My father In-Law runs a restaurant business and generates a good income. They own their home and have been filing taxes with the government as well.

Following were the reasons for rejection.

- travel history
- immigration status in country of residence
- Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
- Length of proposed stay in Canada
- Employment prospects in country of residence
- Current employment situation
- You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.
- Other Reasons
1. Provenance of funds
2. I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide visitor to Canada who would exit the country at the end of your authorized stay.

My Father In-Law provided all business documents, Bank Statements (showing funds over CAD$60,000), Tax filing for business, Property documents etc. We from here in Canada provided T4 slips, letter from the employer stating my Salary which is quite healthy (Over $120K). Letter of Invitation stating that we will take care of all of their expenses while they are here.

Now we are thinking of applying for our Mother In-Law. However it seems she is not comfortable travelling on her own so she wants to bring one of her daughter along. My Sister In-Law is currently a Student and studying full-time.

Now I would like to know what sorts of documents should we add to application so that it might help them to secure the visa. Also is it advisable to apply for my Sister In-Law or should we just apply for Mother In-Law only.

Thanks for all advises.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IABooti said:
Salam, I intend to apply for TRV. Is it mandatory to attach ticket with TRV application ? And can we get refundable tickets ?
tickets not mandatory, itinerary is enough, which a travel agent can give you free of cost

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steph_2015 said:
Salam,

I wonder if anybody's parents showed their parent's ties as business owners? As in Pakistan, small businesses do not have to mandatory apply for business registration. Given that the Canadian officer and the application for tourist visa requires that, can anyone provide any possible suggestion or legal document that can be used for the "business registration" evidence for Pakistani parents wanting to visit their children?

Thank you very much for all your help in advance. Bless you all.
to prove ownership of business registration:
1. registration with relevant trade/Industry organization
2. Membership of chamber of commerce
3. Tax return filing
4. Bank statements in the name of business or proprietor
5. Licences to carry on business, such as required to run a medical store, food business etc etc
good luck

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
hello dear memebers especsialy FKL now VSF is not acepting documents like property and bussnies how can we prove ties .or we should apply online this thing i read in this fouram and i called to vsf they said yes any thing which proves ownership they will not take .

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
did anyone get a supervise recently? jan or feb applicants?

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
demme343 said:
hello dear memebers especsialy FKL now VSF is not acepting documents like property and bussnies how can we prove ties .or we should apply online this thing i read in this fouram and i called to vsf they said yes any thing which proves ownership they will not take .
l
Yes, I also confirmed situation is same, but have u applied for usa visa ever?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
dear friends and members i have applied today again ahahha today submitted online lets see and start count down and thank you Mr waqar for your help informations.

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
demme343 said:
dear friends and members i have applied today again ahahha today submitted online lets see and start count down and thank you Mr waqar for your help informations.

Hi
I did apply on 20 th jan 2017, online TRV , 43 days has been passed
No update still .

Thanks

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
demme343 said:
you applied online?and who sponsered you?and are you bussinesman?
/quote]

I did apply online , and done my Biomatric in Lahore Vac.
I m self employed mean doing my own business. I did apply without sponser .
Thanks

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Oh ok and what you attached for visit purpose if u donot have sponser?how many days leter you get call for bio mat..after paid your visa fee applicaton.is this your first trip to Canada?

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
demme343 said:
Oh ok and what you attached for visit purpose if u donot have sponser?how many days leter you get call for bio mat..after paid your visa fee applicaton.is this your first trip to Canada?
I booked my hotel booking .
I got same day msg in my cic account for biometrics after fees.
This is my second TRV , I been there in canada last January.
I have submitted my all business documents.
Thanks

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
good and good luck too .lets see what they do with my application .keep in touch when you get response .what what happned.now a days they take 33 days acording to website and you should always only count working days do not inlcude holidays like saturday sunday etc
thnx
regards

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
demme343 said:
good and good luck too .lets see what they do with my application .keep in touch when you get response .what what happned.now a days they take 33 days acording to website and you should always only count working days do not inlcude holidays like saturday sunday etc
thnx
regards
I think it's calander days .
Where did you check they are considering working days ??