Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Instead of applying visitor visa for your parents. You should consider applying through super visa for parents.

Hashipk said:
Hy Guys,
Can someone help me,
My brother in Canada from last 9 years have own business of taxi, have own house and we applied for parents visitor visa with multiple entry system.
even my brother have attached paid insurance paper also with application but they have rejected and write reason that they not satisfied that our parents will back to Pakistan, my parents age more than 60, i dont know why they reject even we attached bank statement from our father as well from one brother in Pakistan who is National bank goverment employee.
if someone applied for successful parents visitor visa, kindly Inbox me procedure.

Mazin

Sep 10, 2015
Guys, my student visa got rejected yesterday, less than a month after applying. I am planning on applying again with further substantiation.

Do I need to pay my Biometric fees, and get them done all over again? I only submitted them less than a month ago

mrmwaqas

Oct 18, 2015
I got my passport after 69 days without visa.they refuse my visa they are not satisfy that i will be back after end of my work :(

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
I applied trv for my parents in April 2015 and they got their visas last week. It took more than 6 months but alhamdulillah they got it.

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
Hello guys

How are you?

I have sent invitation letter for my mother and father visa. and my brother act as representative and applied for my parents online. but visa for both refused. now i want to order gcms notes.so I want to ask that do I have to order gcms notes on someone else behalf or on my behalf. because my role was only sending invitation letter. all formalities were done by my brother, so how should i order gcms notes?

Thanks

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
hi congrats , could you please let me know your timeline? I have applied Supervisa for my mom , it's been 98 days but no news. But I'm happy to know after waiting 6 months they issued visa to your parents .

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I applied for my uncle to visit us in Canada. I applied in November 2015. Within 3 weeks maximum, i got a reply (email) asking the applicant to pick his passport from VFS Islamabad. This got to be the fastest acceptance/rejection in visit visa history. Will find out results soon after his picks it up. Was a paper based applicant.

Faizi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
WP
Hi guys,
Did anyone apply TRV recently with family(wife+kids)???what are the results???
Are they issuing TRVs to families nowadays or rejecting???

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Alien_walkingalone said:
hi congrats , could you please let me know your timeline? I have applied Supervisa for my mom , it's been 98 days but no news. But I'm happy to know after waiting 6 months they issued visa to your parents .
Hi,

It was visitor visa and not the super visa. Best of luck to your mom.

maxin

Sep 1, 2015
dear friends

i need your valuable information regarding the visa application of my family. i am a phd student in UBC. and i have student visa till 2019. i want to bring my family to stay with me in canada. i have following questions.

1. who should apply for visa? me or my wife?
2. will they get TRV for the full lenght of my phd?
3. what are the necessary documents required for the application?

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
maxin said:
dear friends

i need your valuable information regarding the visa application of my family. i am a phd student in UBC. and i have student visa till 2019. i want to bring my family to stay with me in canada. i have following questions.

1. who should apply for visa? me or my wife?
2. will they get TRV for the full lenght of my phd?
3. what are the necessary documents required for the application?
1- They should apply for their visa themselves..either ONLINE or PAPER based. (You can be Host, by showing your bank statement or any assets in CANADA, or job offers)

2- TRV length depends...usually its 6 months, but can be 1 year or two , depending on visa officer.. (TRV means a short visit not a LONG STAY usually..If the applicant donot show intention to leave CANADA, then Visa officer will not be convinced and might reject Visa)

3- For necessary docs. and application.. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -- 30th Nov 2011 PPR2 -- 19th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Respected Senior Members

My Parents Super Visa got Refusal today, I applied as Supervisa but missed some documents which were important such as my ties to Canada bank statments etc, which i submitted through Case specific Inquiry and i got response that they have updated my file with these. but my parents got refusal. they even didn't have bio-metrics yet

Points to Consider
- My Parents didnt have Biometrics as yet, but system showed message that they received Bio metrics Request yesterday (1st Dec)
- Today they have Visa Refusal (2nd Dec)

Is this really possible without giving bio metrics they get refusal and also system showing bio metrics received

- travel history >>
they have only travelled once in past 10 years i provided the visa start and end date on Passports, do i need to give any other proof

- Family ties in Canada and in country of residence >>
Provided my Birth certifcate as ties in Canada and Fathers job description, dependent son who is studying and my grand father who is dependent on them

- Purpose of visit >>
applied as Super visa to meet me and my family?

- You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets
Provided my bank statement and Job Offer

IS it advice able to apply again for super visa because i dont see any other docs i can provide to proof my case and this was for super visa? other tahn making sure i upload all docs at first attempt

Kindly advice.

Thanks

Aistah

Jan 21, 2015
Dear all, I am going to apply for Canadian work permit from Pakistan as I am invited there as nil salaried visiting research associate for a period of one year. I am a 28 year old, PhD student and my one year visit will be financially assisted by my father. He has deposited money in my newly opened bank account. Will it be sufficient if I attach my current bank account statement with visa application? Or do I need to attach any affidavit from my father or any other supporting document to prove my financial soundness?

Secondly, I have got offer of employment letter in September 2015 from a university in Canada, but I am not provided with "offer of employment ID number". I am LMIA exepmt but website mentions LMIA exempt employees would need employment ID number. PLease guide how can I obtain this number?

Many thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Aistah said:
Dear all, I am going to apply for Canadian work permit from Pakistan as I am invited there as nil salaried visiting research associate for a period of one year. I am a 28 year old, PhD student and my one year visit will be financially assisted by my father. He has deposited money in my newly opened bank account. Will it be sufficient if I attach my current bank account statement with visa application? Or do I need to attach any affidavit from my father or any other supporting document to prove my financial soundness?

Secondly, I have got offer of employment letter in September 2015 from a university in Canada, but I am not provided with "offer of employment ID number". I am LMIA exepmt but website mentions LMIA exempt employees would need employment ID number. PLease guide how can I obtain this number?

Many thanks
If you have a paid employment as research associate, you really don't need proof of funds. I assume the pay is enough for your stay here. If it's not, that is going to create doubts for CIC about the offer validity itself.

However, some funds would show up positively.

Instead, show any jobs (and proofs of income that you have done in Pakistan) or detailed proof of qualification. This should justify your strong credentials and hence ties to Pakistan which are more important to visa officer.

For LMIA exempt applications there has been a new rule for almost a year now. The employer has to pay a "compliance fee" of 255 CAD along with an application to CIC justifying the job being LMIA exempt. Receipt of that payment should be attached with work permit application and i presume they would also give you the job reference / employee ID number. Without that, LMIA exemption just doesn't hold and would be refused.

Hope that helps.

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
I applied for my parents super visa in aug 2015, the medicals were done on the 8th of november and IOM Karachi confirmed that they uploaded the medicals on the 13th of november, but when i check the ECAS it still says we need your medical information why is this so ???