+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

aftab.s

Sep 6, 2013
hello,
I am just wondering what can be the possibilities to face a visa delay after medical.
I applied for an open work permit get medical and as per IOM it is send to delhi India on 1 oct 2013.
As there any possibility to face a delay in my case.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
aftab.s said:
hello,
I am just wondering what can be the possibilities to face a visa delay after medical.
I applied for an open work permit get medical and as per IOM it is send to delhi India on 1 oct 2013.
As there any possibility to face a delay in my case.
It is not a delay in my opinion yet. It can take any where between 15 days to a month or even more in some cases after medical.

Apparently CIC has some processes pending such as one rumored (not confirmed obviously) called "back ground checks".

Just FYI, i know a couple of people whose medical results were available for CIC islamabad to review (note that available for Delhi, India is not the same as available for CIC islamabad, since Delhi guys also do some processing on it and then it gets to CIC islamabad) around mid sept (16-20). One of them got visa around Oct 5th or so. So you assume waiting time.

I myself was done with medicals (with family - so it might take longer due to several files) around Sep 24th and results were uploaded as i confirmed on Oct. 1st. and am waiting. So just relax and wait patiently. Insha Allah you will hear from them with in 15-20 days max.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
naha said:
All docs in English, I was sponsored by my husband and the application is in process (therefore the reference to screenshots of immigration application), Property letters are for the property I am registered as an owner for.

Waqar you messaged me about some way that will work in my case to get a TRV. Please advise.
Yes, i have already told you about some documentation and its parameters. Thanks

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
asmirza1 said:
I recently applied for Visitor Visa. I have received this message as Request Letter (attached ) but I'm confuse about this request letter and what document is required or is it even required or not. In my CIC account checklist .There is an another option of” Explanation letter” (required by 04/11/2013) which I have already provided.

Letter text extracted :

ARSLAN MAQSOOD:
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:

######## - ARSLAN MAQSOOD:
> Client Information: Receipt of information from client . Your appication has been approved in principle. We will advise once security checks have been completed, which could take up to 20 working days. This must be received at this office by: 11/04/2013

Can anybody please explain me this document request letter paragraph
Please advise in this urgently as I have very limited time frame as I have flight on 18TH Oct 2013.
Request Letter attached and screen shot as well

Thank you
Dear asmirza1,

Kindly share your feedback/experience about subjected letter.

mdanish11

Oct 14, 2013
I applied on 18 sep, 2013 for TRV to attend World Petroleum Council Meeting in Calgary on 21st October.
submitted all relavant documents too.

i got a reply that "Your application is currently in process and under review. Exercise of patience would be appreciated"

If the visa is not sent to me till saturdat October 19th then I am afraid that I won’t be able to attend this all important meeting and hence would not be able to represent the Pakistan National Committee in Canada. Almost 50 countries will be represented in this world petroleum council meeting in Calgary and if don’t visit then Pakistan’s representation will not be counted and this will create a negative image of Pakistan there.

CHC send passport/visa via TCS and it will be closed for next 3 days because of Eid holidays. So I requested CHC to PLEASE CONCLUDE MY APPLCIATION TODAY AND SEND THE VISA BY FRIDAY.

anyone can help me out in this matter?

ADNANX31

Oct 8, 2013
hello to all member

can anyone help me I am Pakistani national. living in London on student visa want to visit Canada next year
can anyone help me out how can I apply for visit visa. I have valid sponsor from Canada

thanks

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
ADNANX31 said:
hello to all member

can anyone help me I am Pakistani national. living in London on student visa want to visit Canada next year
can anyone help me out how can I apply for visit visa. I have valid sponsor from Canada

thanks

All the information is available on CIC's website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/tourist.asp

mdanish11

Oct 14, 2013
mdanish11 said:
I applied on 18 sep, 2013 for TRV to attend World Petroleum Council Meeting in Calgary on 21st October.
submitted all relavant documents too.

i got a reply that "Your application is currently in process and under review. Exercise of patience would be appreciated"

If the visa is not sent to me till saturdat October 19th then I am afraid that I won't be able to attend this all important meeting and hence would not be able to represent the Pakistan National Committee in Canada. Almost 50 countries will be represented in this world petroleum council meeting in Calgary and if don't visit then Pakistan's representation will not be counted and this will create a negative image of Pakistan there.

CHC send passport/visa via TCS and it will be closed for next 3 days because of Eid holidays. So I requested CHC to PLEASE CONCLUDE MY APPLCIATION TODAY AND SEND THE VISA BY FRIDAY.

anyone can help me out in this matter?

mdanish11

Oct 14, 2013
SOMEONE PLS HELP. I HAVE A FLIGHT ON 20 OCTOBER TO CANADA. MUST HAVE TO GET THE VISA ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 18. GOOD NEWS IS THAT CANADA HIGH COMMISSION IN ISLAMABAD IS OPEN ON FRIDAY. I WAS EXPECTING THEY WIL BE CLOSED DUE TO EID HOLIDAYS IN PAKISTAN
BUT BAD NEWS IS THAT TCS VISATRONIX WILL BE CLOSED TILL SATURDAY SO I WILL HAVE TO VISIT MYSELF AND COLLECT THE PASSPORT.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I DONT KNOW WHETHER VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED OR NOT.

HELP/ANSWER IS NEEDED

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mdanish11 said:
SOMEONE PLS HELP. I HAVE A FLIGHT ON 20 OCTOBER TO CANADA. MUST HAVE TO GET THE VISA ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 18. GOOD NEWS IS THAT CANADA HIGH COMMISSION IN ISLAMABAD IS OPEN ON FRIDAY. I WAS EXPECTING THEY WIL BE CLOSED DUE TO EID HOLIDAYS IN PAKISTAN
BUT BAD NEWS IS THAT TCS VISATRONIX WILL BE CLOSED TILL SATURDAY SO I WILL HAVE TO VISIT MYSELF AND COLLECT THE PASSPORT.

HELP/ANSWER IS NEEDED
Probably no one answers because no body has an idea about what to do in such a situation. Your best bet was emailing CIC again briefly explaining your dates if you haven't already. I guess you actually delayed this a lot. Perhaps if you had emailed CIC a couple times while there were still 10-15 days left, they might have accelerated your case.

There is no such way to collect passport in person. I don't think they would ever allow it.

I am sorry to write that but that is just what i know.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
On second thoughts, since there are no holidays in Canada at the moment, may be you could ask some REALLY HIGH OFFICIAL there in Canada, such as the Chair of the conference or something to reach out to CIC for seeing your case. If this helps to know, following is the linked in profile of High commissioner of Canada to Pakistan.

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/greg-giokas/2a/3a2/51

I don't know if he would entertain, but if i were in your shoes i would definitely try to contact him or get some one to call him as well as email him explaining my situation. May be something works out.

Do know that in general they (CIC) keep even MP's waiting with regards to queries about immigration.

Still it's worth a shot.
mdanish11 said:

HELP/ANSWER IS NEEDED

mdanish11

Oct 14, 2013
yes, thnaks for your help. i am doing the needful as a last resort.

but i infomrded CIC 12 days ago about the urgency and i recievd the following reply:
Dear Client,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is currently in process and under review. Exercise of patience would be appreciated.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mdanish11 said:

but i infomrded CIC 12 days ago about the urgency and i recievd the following reply:
Dear Client,
Your application is currently in process and under review. Exercise of patience would be appreciated.
Yeah i understand that you thought 12 days early was enough. But knowing CIC and seeing the speed of application processing in Pakistan currently, if you are applying for visit visa, one should have at least 2 months in between and if the case needs urgency, email roughly a month earlier ideally and if not so, surely some 20 days earlier. 12 days specially when there are eid vacations in between (meaning the first hand email reading officer in islamabad who is probably a pakistani and on vacation would take longer to process)

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
mdanish11 said:

Dear Client,
AOA,

You should have to wait for your trv instead of sending another email to CHC ISB.