Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
minturi5 said:
Hi All,
I am from Hyderabad and would like to join this forum.

suresh..
Hi Suresh
Could you please tell us your NOC .......

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
ajmal0394 said:
Hello Forum Admin
I am very new here on this platform.
please help me for filing my PR to CANADA
I hopebest from all of you guys
thanks
AJMAL
Hi
could you please share your NOC

minturi5

Jun 16, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-03-2011
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
My NOC- 7242

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
Hi

Any one from hyderabad (India) planning for FSW. please share here your NOC's.......

Rank2010

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
My brother in law will be applying as soon as the acceptance opens on May 4. We are still trying to figure out the most appropriate NOC. Right now it appears to be 6551 (Customer Service Rep - Financial institutions). He does credit card collections for one of the MNC banks in Hyd.

Does anyone know a more appropriate NOC for this?

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rank2010 said:
My brother in law will be applying as soon as the acceptance opens on May 4. We are still trying to figure out the most appropriate NOC. Right now it appears to be 6551 (Customer Service Rep - Financial institutions). He does credit card collections for one of the MNC banks in Hyd.

Does anyone know a more appropriate NOC for this?
Hi Rank 2010,

NOC: 6552 "Other customer and information services representatives" are more suitable.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

If anyone from Hyderabad have applied for credential evaluation, have you obtained transcripts from SSC Board in Nampally? If yes, please let me know the procedure for it.

Thank you.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
sm001 said:
Hi Friends,

If anyone from Hyderabad have applied for credential evaluation, have you obtained transcripts from SSC Board in Nampally? If yes, please let me know the procedure for it.

Thank you.
HI
Its not announced .....right anything about the agency......I'm still waiting for it......so one has to get their PRIMARY (SSC) and SECONDARY (INTERMEDIATE) institutions certificates....would you think they would send sealed/stamped transcripts to CIC ? ?

CrazyLeo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
Hi All,

Just received a email from High Commission of Canada stating :

Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

requested doc.s in the attachment:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
New PCCS if the copies on file are more than 12 months old.
 IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)With updated information
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for You and all accompanying dependants over the age of 18.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For you and all accompanying deps over the age of 18.
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse if not already paid Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) Threee (3) udpated photos for all.
 Travel History: Proof of travel history for you and deps over the age of 18.  Mailing Address within India. Note for residents of Nepal: As of February 1, 2013, the Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration
applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.
 Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Submit original and expired passports for all.  Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
 Proof of funds : Proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada (refer to the annexure attached)

I am from Hyderabad - India, now my questions?

1. How to do medicals ? do i have to wait for the email in next 48hrs or book the appointment based on the attachment of required doc.s

2. I have already sent my wife's notarized educational doc.s in the past, do i need to send them again the notarized copies or just the photocopies

3. Best way to obtain PCC in Hyderabad

4. what shud be the minimum validity period on the passport, as my wife's passport is expiring in 11 months

5. Best places to undergo medicals in hyderabad, please help me with the contact details of the center if someone did recently

Appreciate any help extended

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CrazyLeo said:
Hi All,

Just received a email from High Commission of Canada stating :

Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

requested doc.s in the attachment:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
New PCCS if the copies on file are more than 12 months old.
 IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)With updated information
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for You and all accompanying dependants over the age of 18.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For you and all accompanying deps over the age of 18.
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse if not already paid Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) Threee (3) udpated photos for all.
 Travel History: Proof of travel history for you and deps over the age of 18.  Mailing Address within India. Note for residents of Nepal: As of February 1, 2013, the Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration
applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.
 Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Submit original and expired passports for all.  Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
 Proof of funds : Proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada (refer to the annexure attached)

I am from Hyderabad - India, now my questions?

1. How to do medicals ? do i have to wait for the email in next 48hrs or book the appointment based on the attachment of required doc.s

2. I have already sent my wife's notarized educational doc.s in the past, do i need to send them again the notarized copies or just the photocopies

4. what shud be the minimum validity period on the passport, as my wife's passport is expiring in 11 months

5. Best places to undergo medicals in hyderabad, please help me with the contact details of the center if someone did recently

Appreciate any help extended
Wait for the e-mail for medicals, but book the appointment with your file number.

Send any updated education docs from last time submitted. I am not sure of the Educational History form.

Take from Passport Seva Kendra. If police verification was done at the time your passport was issued, you will get the PCC on the spot. You can visit any of the 3 PSKs at the given time.
http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/fetchRpoDetails?rpoName=hyderabadRPO&fromNews=true#news

It is better if it's more than 12 months as visa validity will be 1 year from medicals or expiry date of passport, but if you are planning to land as early after getting visa, then that shouldn't be a problem. Minimum should be 6 months I believe.

Go to GYD Diagnostics at Padmarao Nagar (+91-40-42414142/43/44). Call and take the appointment as early as possible (even if you haven't received the medical forms) as there is a lot of waiting. Check with them the documents you need to take along with you on the appointment day.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1995&CountryName=India

All the best for your medicals.

Unus

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May -June 2013
Anyone flying in May-June to Toronto (YYZ airport) and planning to stay alone and looking for room partners for initial months inorder to understand local places and job search.

Please revert back. I'm male 29 yrs planning to fly in May-June 2013.

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hello Everyone,

This is sanjay singh , Im currently working for IBM as a Remote system Admin( Tier 2 support ) for AT&T services , i have over all 5.5 years of experience from August 2007 to till date

I've completed my graduation in 2010 which is through Distance Education through Osmania University in hyderabad . Intermediate and 10th are completed regular full time

I want to immigrate to canada , please provide me a detailed information, steps , and let me know will i be eligible with my distance education :)

Regards,
Sanjay Singh

Thanks in Advance

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unus said:
Anyone flying in May-June to Toronto (YYZ airport) and planning to stay alone and looking for room partners for initial months inorder to understand local places and job search.

Please revert back. I'm male 29 yrs planning to fly in May-June 2013.
I am planning for April last week....

applicant1983

Nov 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
15-06-2017
Hello Everybody

Nice to see this thread specially for people from hyderabad . I have applied recently in august before my cap NOC1112 had reached and am waiting for an acknowledgement or response from CIC .If there is anyone else from hyderabad in the same boat as mine please inbox me or reply to this post

Regards

Jazzy j