+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

Fatemasultana

Apr 7, 2018
I am from Bangladesh and currently residing in my home country. I was in England from 2008 till 2016 on a student visa. As far as I know Local Visa Office for Bangladeshi applicants is Singapore; Will my file go to London visa office? Or it will go Singapore as I am currently in Bangladesh and applying from here? I have received ITA on 25th April, still arranging documents. How IRCC selects the Local Visa Office? Is it based on applicant's previous experience in a particular country or current country of residence? Please advice.

ishrat sharif

Jun 26, 2018
Hey Folks!

So I decided to open up this thread so that all Bangladeshi applicant / people from Bangladeshi background can connect and share our EE experience.

I know that there's a large Bangladeshi presecec in this forum and they are very active in the FSW subforum, but haven't come across any thread dedicated to Bangladeshi applicants in this EE section.

So let's connect in this thread and share our knowledge and experience in regards to the new EE pool. I'm sure we can all benefit from our interactions.

Cheers! And best of luck to everyone!!
Salam !! brothers! I have so many queries about EE. please let me know how can we connect daily either by whatsapp or facebook. ..waiting

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
Is there any WhatsApp group for Bd applicants? If not I can create one so that we can share each
please create a group and share it here.

Bijoy.Mohajan

Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys,
Great initiatives to open a group for Bangladeshi applicant.

1. How to pay PR application fee from Bangladesh. My credit card allows maximum $300 online transaction.

2. In digital photo section do I need to upload back Side of the photo writing date of birth and bla bla. Found it in a group.

exchange27

Apr 17, 2018
Hi guys,
Great initiatives to open a group for Bangladeshi applicant.

1. How to pay PR application fee from Bangladesh. My credit card allows maximum $300 online transaction.

2. In digital photo section do I need to upload back Side of the photo writing date of birth and bla bla. Found it in a group.
1. Your best bet is to find a friend that has an international credit card for the payment to go through.

2. I didn't upload the back because I couldn't fit the file size. If you can fit all the requirements, I think there's no harm in adding the back side.

JWahid

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello guys,

I have a question regarding the work history. I received ITA on June 25th. And changed my job on July 3rd. I am yet to submit my application. And also do not want to claim work experience for the current job because 1) It doesnt add any additional points 2) Its impossible to get letter within first week of joining.

In that case, can I just mention current job in Personal History only and not in my work history ? Obviously, my work history will show the end date of my last job.

Thanks in advance.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
@JWahid
Yes you can mention the new job in personal history, no problem. However your employment reference letter from your last job (which was current job at the time of the ITA) must include the end date of employment. Also couple of lines in LOE is advisable.
Good Luck!

Last edited:

JWahid

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Thanks for the help. My experience letter is from my direct supervisor and it was taken a week before my last day at work. But I have a release letter from on official letterhead mentioning the different positions I held and tenure of each by date and it matches the experience letter from my supervisor. Do you think the exisiting experience letter will do ?

I also have an admission from a Canadian University for which I finished applying for study permit today. Is that worth mentioning in my personal history ?

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Regarding your study permit, I have seen somewhere that student visa and pr application are contradicting each other . while u apply for student visa you ll tell them that after finish ur study and come back home.pr is other way around . Plz seniors share ur experience.

Thanks for the help. My experience letter is from my direct supervisor and it was taken a week before my last day at work. But I have a release letter from on official letterhead mentioning the different positions I held and tenure of each by date and it matches the experience letter from my supervisor. Do you think the exisiting experience letter will do ?

I also have an admission from a Canadian University for which I finished applying for study permit today. Is that worth mentioning in my personal history ?
Re

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
Any body done ECA from North South University (NSU) ? If so then please walk me through all the steps. Thanks in advance.
I did.
1. Go to https://www.wes.org/ca/
2. Sign up
3. Pay and you will get ur reference number.
4. Download WES form https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pdf {optional}
5. Take WES filled up form with you (optional). and Photocopies of all certificates and transcripts. and go to Controller of Examinations. Rest will be done by them.
7. Courier the sealed envelope NSU will provide to you to WES address [see below]. Dont forget to put the WES reference number on the envelope

WES Reference No. _ _ _ _ _ _
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Reactions: mmrcsunny