Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
imu said:
Dear all Bangladeshi applicants

It is my immense pleasure to inform you of the new positive update to my application for permanent residence in canada! Before that , please let me a big opportunity to convey my gratitude, thanks and wishes for you all for your immense cooperation, appreciation , encouragement, advice, reasonable suggestion and the blessed and good words amid a huge burden I carried during this long processing period. Not a single word is enough to reckone the worth! please see what happened !

New update:

The visa office sent PPR pdf copy via e-mail today. PRR was issued on September 09,2011.As I updated you earlier , my e-cas changed into "Medical results have been received " yesterday on September 13,2011. before that my address was disappeared for last two weeks.Please pray for us .wishes for you all, aspirtant applicant for permanent residence in Canada!

imu
GOD BLESS YOU DEAR IMU......

Congratulation for your Good News and wish your success for new avenue at Canada..............

Regards

Tokon ;D

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
samirsa said:
Hi senior

I got NER. However, I am filling the form and found some difficulties in Background declaration form Q 6. do I have to fill up yes or no option "d" (do I or my spouse refused visa to Canada? (. I got NER due to my JD is not match with social worker JD. If I have to fill it, do my spouse need to fill it too? Pls answer

samirsa
Don't have enough knowledge about NER, but you can see the link below.
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/how-to-deal-with-unfair-ner/

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
samirsa said:
Hi senior
I got NER. However, I am filling the form and found some difficulties in Background declaration form Q 6. do I have to fill up yes or no option "d" (do I or my spouse refused visa to Canada? (. I got NER due to my JD is not match with social worker JD. If I have to fill it, do my spouse need to fill it too? Pls answer
samirsa
Hi Samirsa, it's better & safer if you don't take any chance and just tell the truth in the form. You can check 'Yes' for question 6 (d) of Schedule A:Background Declaration. Below you can give an explanation in the space provided. You can write: "I (principal applicant) applied for Economic Class : Federal Skilled Worker visa on (dd-mm-yy) but got Negative Eligibility Review on (dd-mm-yy) from Centralized Intake Office (Sydney, Nova Scotia). This was because I did not explain my job duties properly on Schedule 3 of the initial application. "

Your spouse also has to fill this Schedule A form. Also has to check 'Yes' for 6 (d) and in explanation can write the following: "My spouse is the principal applicant and applied for Economic Class : Federal Skilled Worker visa on (dd-mm-yy) but got Negative Eligibility Review on (dd-mm-yy) from Centralized Intake Office (Sydney, Nova Scotia). This was because job duties were not explained properly on Schedule 3 of the initial application. "

If space isn't enough use an additional page. Mention the details in additional page : Principal applicant/ spouse name, Form title and Question number at the top. Also, be sure that you explain your job duties and show how it relates to your NOC(s) job duties as clearly as possible. You need to be careful that the duties mentioned (in the form by you and in reference letter by supervisor) match closely with the particular NOC job duties. 75% - 90% match is good enough.

Hope this helps.

BR
munnabd

sohel06

Apr 4, 2010
jnathan said:
sohel06,

what is your status now? IN PROCESS?
Did you send full docs?
you are the ones whom should get some good news now. you are the ones for whom they have reduced the intake to 10,000 for 2012. stay hopeful.
Dear Jnathan,

Thanks for your quick response and hopeful prediction.
My status is "IN PROCESS" , already sent my full docs.
Regards.

jahangirit

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2006
Doc's Request.
November 4, 2009
File Transfer...
February 26, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
When did you send your full documents?

sohel06 said:
Dear Jnathan,

Thanks for your quick response and hopeful prediction.
My status is "IN PROCESS" , already sent my full docs.
Regards.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Heartiest Felicitation IMU... I know you been kept awaited for long for this... Its now time to look forward.... All the best
Dear Fariza

I know none of my post leave your keen attention. Yes, you were with me in those days of waiting.
You are welcome , Friend!

imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tokon said:
GOD BLESS YOU DEAR IMU......

Congratulation for your Good News and wish your success for new avenue at Canada..............

Regards

Tokon ;D
''Whatever we have achieved
there are still higher heights to climb,
and still further goals to reach.''

Tokon,Thanks for your appreciation .
Wishing you a early visit to DMP for completion of IME.
Please wait for those terrible days are over!

imu

royalbd

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013 , Again remedical request 6 Feb, 2014
Interview........
No
VISA ISSUED...
21 May, 2013
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
Applied single ; but like to get married for it's also a very important part of life and fight the challenge..

Have done medical in July 17, waiting for PPR..

If I get married after getting visa, can I take my spouse along with..?

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalbd said:
Applied single ; but like to get married for it's also a very important part of life and fight the challenge..

Have done medical in July 17, waiting for PPR..

If I get married after getting visa, can I take my spouse along with..?
Dear royalbd

You cant ! in that case you will have to start the processing from the scratch! you had better complete your current part at the first place then start the next "important part of your life". Seniors are requested to see, please .

imu

hollowman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
NOC- 2121, MI-2 Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with CIO application
Nomination.....
June 2011
AOR Received.
July 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO with application
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
14 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
21 Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived by the grace of Almighty Allah
Passport Req..
14 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 Sep 2014.
LANDED..........
24th December 2014
Dear Seniors,

From when time counting commenced for PR application?

Date of PER?
Date of Application Filed?
2nd AOR?

Which one? ???

Rds.

hollowman

Invictus

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2010
AOR Received.
13-04-2010
IELTS Request
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
20-07-2010
Med's Done....
01-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2010 Decision Made: 19-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2010
Canadian Securities Course (CSC) study partners needed

Hi All,
This message is directed towards those who are already in Canada and planning to sit for Canadian Securities Course Exam by December 2011. I have recently moved to Toronto from US and am planning to form a study circle to study CSC. I don't have a finance or banking background and I believe it would be a great help if we could form a group and study together for the exams. I have the materials and am presently residing near Victoria Park Station.

Please drop me an email at farazwestin@gmail.com or send a private message in this group if you are interested.
It is great to be back in this forum after a long while. My best wishes to the new applicants.

Thanks

K

katoky

Robindesbois said:
Bonjour Madame,

Après long temps, vous venez ici. Comment ça va Madame et votre mari ?

Amicalement

Robin
tous les gens bien ici...comment venez-vous? et votre statut d'application au Canada?
Amicalement
katoky

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
imu said:
Dear all Bangladeshi applicants

It is my immense pleasure to inform you of the new positive update to my application for permanent residence in canada! Before that , please let me a big opportunity to convey my gratitude, thanks and wishes for you all for your immense cooperation, appreciation , encouragement, advice, reasonable suggestion and the blessed and good words amid a huge burden I carried during this long processing period. Not a single word is enough to reckone the worth! please see what happened !

New update:

The visa office sent PPR pdf copy via e-mail today. PRR was issued on September 09,2011.As I updated you earlier , my e-cas changed into "Medical results have been received " yesterday on September 13,2011. before that my address was disappeared for last two weeks.Please pray for us .wishes for you all, aspirtant applicant for permanent residence in Canada!

imu

Great news Imu Bhai! Alhamdulillah.....many thanks to Allah! In fact, I was out of this site for a long time and missed the news...however, will talk to u directly soon!

Stay tuned!

smiling_face :)

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katoky said:
tous les gens bien ici...comment venez-vous? et votre statut d'application au Canada?
Amicalement
katoky
Bonjour Madame,

Merci Beaucoup pour votre réponse. Mon status " RBVO " depuis maintenant.

Merci encore
Robin