+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

simanto

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum/-t19664.0.html;msg944236#msg944236
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.0.html;msg944006#msg944006 .

Puzzling! :-[ Who's Who? :-X

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
munnabd said:
Jewelmicro: I understand you and your wife are Microbiologists. Did you mention any work experience as Microbiologist NOC 2121? If yes, then you will probably get extra attention from VO. If all your experience is from Training then you might not get special consideration. Occupations list is based on work experience and not the degree and OP6 manual says that evaluate work experience independent of employment requirements for that occupation (i.e degre), meaning your degree is not important to them to evaluate work experience or to give more priority than others. Only work experience counts towards who gets how much 'priority' in FSW1 cases. Also remember there's the background checks that can take time. So if you travelled oversees, you might have to wait longer.

I do know that your time is very near and soon InshAllah you will get MR. You have waited so long, please be patient for some more time.

In process stage is going to last for a while. I am seeing many people waiting in In Process stage for a long long time.

I think the best thing for you to do is find out people who applied in the same month or 1 month before or after you did and find out their situation. It is very likely that you will get MR when your peers (of the same period) get their MR. That will give you an idea. Or if you are really interested in finding out, you can order CAIPS notes from lawpoint.ca and you can find out the BFD and other important info from that and it will give you a pretty good idea of when you can expect MR. All the best for a bright future. InshAllah, your time too will come!

BR
munnabd
Thanks Munna Bhai, a new thing I can understand just now. So far as I knew, education and work expereince must have a linkage. Thanks for your information. +1 for you.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
simanto said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum/-t19664.0.html;msg944236#msg944236
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.0.html;msg944006#msg944006 .

Puzzling! :-[ Who's Who? :-X
Ha ha ha ha....good point

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
deba_avik said:
Thanks Munna Bhai, a new thing I can understand just now. So far as I knew, education and work expereince must have a linkage. Thanks for your information. +1 for you.
It is open to visa officers for their interpretation. Just like job duties are. There is NO fixed number of essential/non essential duties applicant has to qualify under a particular NOC, but applicants like to have 70%-80% at least to feel safe. It varies case to case. Similarly even the education-work experience link varies. The law says officers should not look at the employment requirements (i.e degree, other training,years of experience etc, b/c the employment req. are for working in Canada and not in your home country) for that particular NOC but that surely does not mean an Engineering graduate can show work experience as a Doctor. There is also common sense involved. But yes it is possible that a Microbiologist could be training officer and training is about Microblogy. They are all interested in practical work experience to find out about processing eligibility as per the MI and then if somehow in the last 10 years Principal Applicant also has work experience from the new MI, well in that case applicant might be processed sooner than peers of his timeline. But education itself is not a matter as MI doesn't talk about education. It's asking to see if applicant has at least 1 year work experience in any job from occupation list.

By the way, thanks for the +1 and what happened about your problem(s)? Is everything ok now?

BR
munnabd

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Check out this interview with the Honorable Deputy PM & Minister of Immigration and Citizenship, Mr. Jason Kenny. Mr. Jason tells us about the good, the bad and the ugly!

He talks about PR backlogs, new rules, other visa type problems, how they are coping with it etc. Try not to laugh at the interviewer. I think this is a good interview. It's 28 mins long and it doesn't take too long to load at 360p. Check it out, people!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrDXin4Jh-o

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
munnabd said:
It is open to visa officers for their interpretation. Just like job duties are. There is NO fixed number of essential/non essential duties applicant has to qualify under a particular NOC, but applicants like to have 70%-80% at least to feel safe. It varies case to case. Similarly even the education-work experience link varies. The law says officers should not look at the employment requirements (i.e degree, other training,years of experience etc, b/c the employment req. are for working in Canada and not in your home country) for that particular NOC but that surely does not mean an Engineering graduate can show work experience as a Doctor. There is also common sense involved. But yes it is possible that a Microbiologist could be training officer and training is about Microblogy. They are all interested in practical work experience to find out about processing eligibility as per the MI and then if somehow in the last 10 years Principal Applicant also has work experience from the new MI, well in that case applicant might be processed sooner than peers of his timeline. But education itself is not a matter as MI doesn't talk about education. It's asking to see if applicant has at least 1 year work experience in any job from occupation list.

By the way, thanks for the +1 and what happened about your problem(s)? Is everything ok now?

BR
munnabd
well explained, +1 :D

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
munnabd said:

BR
munnabd
Hi
Thanks Munna bhai, once again. Very well explanation indeed.
I am about to send all the docs. I could manage to gather the docs. Determined to send these on Saturday.

Anyway, please help me in some issues:

1. I tried in many ways to erase the Principal applicants fee from the Fee Payment Form and to write only in the row of the dependent's row. Its even not opened with photoshop, illustrator!!! How can I edit?
2. I filled up Generic Application Form but a simple issue, what should I fill in the occupation numeric or words?
3. Last time I filled up the forms in hand, should I do again or computerized? As you know, it cannot be saved but filled and printed, it seems to be a problem.

Waiting for your suggestions.
~Deba

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all Bangladeshi applicants!

Wishes for you all .I convey my regards to all members involved with this thread making It a store house of all sorts of information related to Immigration to canada.Now I am attaching a spreed sheet for all my fellow Bangladeshi applicants to share time-line and the ultimate out come of theire application for permanent residence in canada.Dear, you can update all the information relating to your case status using this link which will help others know a lot of their case processing. wishes for you all.

Welcome to the hub of all Bangladeshi applicants! Pls. know what is the status of your fellow applicants, or they got visa with a maple leaf?looking for another global window or landed by the time! please note that you can edit, revise and correct if there is any little or big error in language or format whatsoever you think! you are always welcome!

Carry on buddies! Track whoever is in the same time-line and track of application. Here in this link https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqseqZo4rEUXdEZQMVMyaWpGWjFMRGc5UWxabHVTX3c&hl=bn

Imu

লক্ষ করুনঃ যেহেতু কানাডা ভিসা ডট কম একটি বহু ভাষা ভিত্তিক সাইট, সেহেতু আপনারা বাংলায় ও আরেকটি স্প্রেডশিট তৈরি করতে পারেন সহজেই! ইদানীং দুষ্টমতি ব্যবহারকারীদের অপকর্ম ফোরামের ভাবমূর্তির জন্য ক্ষতিকর হয়ে উঠেছে।তাই নিজ ভাষীয় তথ্য আপনি সহজে সংরক্কন করতে পারেন। ধন্যবাদ

cofeemug

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm pre jun applicant got mr on wed. Sgvo req for new pcc, net wealth statement & rprf. Murbbira amake guide korben o poramasha diben. Should i take new photo for med?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Unless otherwise told, NO. old photos will be fine.

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
vai cofeemug
congratulations! i have done my MR formalities and send last day.
dont worry. this is very simple.
1. appointment any DR. as early as possible. the list of dr is given with MR bundle.
2. go to bank ( sonali) and pay 500tk for each person for police clearence certificate. u can write application or u can bring write paper. now go to DMP office at Mogbazzar. just Ramma thana road tunring point ( to make sure u can ask anybody there, they will show u). this time u must keep with u. 1. passport (all), photo copies of passport, photo copies of Bank Draft (which u got in sonali bank), application for each person( u can wrtie there, DMP office has a formate beneath their table, only u need white papers). submit all papers they will ask. now Relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. police will verify (ek tu police vai-ke khusi korben, bujesen ;) and after seven days u will get PCC. check name, address, passport no etc.

3. in the same day or next day go to ur bank and demand for ur BANK STATEMENT. u know how much u need. or u can check cic website. before receive ur Bank statement check ur name, ac no etc.
4. take photo (at least three) of u and ur family member
5. check carefuly the name and DOB( for all member) in the MR form. photo copy the MR package (three copies). now move to Dr. it will take 30 mins to complete. i went to dr. Habibur Rahman. they r very nice to me. they told what to do..............
6. after DR meeting, keep the receipt and photo copy it (three cpoies). relax!
7. go to SCB at gulsan (dont go dhanmondi, they forward me at gulsan). try to go there early in the morning. u need all these papers i. Application Form(must bring)
ii. Medical Form
iii. Medical Receipt
iv. Passport + with photocopy
v. Landing fee req. form
vi. For Spouse, married certs
sport,
now wait there they will do every thing. after getting DD. come back home. relax.

COMPILE PAPER. FIRST TWO PAGES OF mr PACKAGE, MEDICAL RECEPT, PCC,NET WORTH FORM, BANK STATEMENT, AND MOST IMPORTANT AT THE TOP STAPLE DD. now send it through DHL or other mailing service( u must know the address).
IF THERE IS ANY SPELLING MISTAKE IN THE MR FORM, WRTIE A COVER LETTER AND EXPLAIN WHAT TYPE OF MISTAKE AND HOW TO CORRECT. AS A SUPPORT ATTACH THAT FORM PHOTOCOPY, CORRECT IT WITH RED INK AND PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT.

ITS A RAMADAN MONTH, PRAY TO ALLAH AND WAIT FOR PPR..........

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
cofeemug said:
I'm pre jun applicant got mr on wed. Sgvo req for new pcc, net wealth statement & rprf. Murbbira amake guide korben o poramasha diben. Should i take new photo for med?
u must not use previous photo that u used in the application form as its older than 6 month.1 of my friend asked for new photos by singapore vo when she submitted old photos during medical and for this she kept waited 1 month more.so u should use new pics at least not use the photo those were used at the time of application. dont follow misleading info,u must use new photo

simanto

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
imu said:
Dear all Bangladeshi applicants!

Wishes for you all .I convey my regards to all members involved with this thread making It a store house of all sorts of information related to Immigration to canada.Now I am attaching a spreed sheet for all my fellow Bangladeshi applicants to share time-line and the ultimate out come of theire application for permanent residence in canada.Dear, you can update all the information relating to your case status using this link which will help others know a lot of their case processing. wishes for you all.

Welcome to the hub of all Bangladeshi applicants! Pls. know what is the status of your fellow applicants, or they got visa with a maple leaf?looking for another global window or landed by the time! please note that you can edit, revise and correct if there is any little or big error in language or format whatsoever you think! you are always welcome!

Carry on buddies! Track whoever is in the same time-line and track of application. Here in this link https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqseqZo4rEUXdEZQMVMyaWpGWjFMRGc5UWxabHVTX3c&hl=bn

Imu

লক্ষ করুনঃ যেহেতু কানাডা ভিসা ডট কম একটি বহু ভাষা ভিত্তিক সাইট, সেহেতু আপনারা বাংলায় ও আরেকটি স্প্রেডশিট তৈরি করতে পারেন সহজেই! ইদানীং দুষ্টমতি ব্যবহারকারীদের অপকর্ম ফোরামের ভাবমূর্তির জন্য ক্ষতিকর হয়ে উঠেছে।তাই নিজ ভাষীয় তথ্য আপনি সহজে সংরক্কন করতে পারেন। ধন্যবাদ

+1 for you. An excellent job!This could be of most important resource for us.I am rellay amazed at this new idea!please check your work if additional column or reevision is necessary. thanks anyway.

simanto

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Mar2900

Aug 12, 2011
Subsequent landing in Canada …
My 1st landing with family (me, wife and son) members was in Toronto under skilled migration on July 2009. We are about to pass full (3-years) allowed time outside/ Middle East by next year June. My son is intending higher study from that time, accompanying with his mother, in Canada. I am living in Middle East with family/ service. After settling university admission and accommodation by next year June, i will be back to my current service, as far i don't get suitable job of my standard.

Dear Experts: I read often postings and valuable advices related to Canadian migration and really get benefited in past, without posting a new topic. THANKS for that to all of you. Now I need some more info that’s I don’t find (may be missed!) for better understanding, although I have sufficient time in hand to spare.
1. On the next occasion, June 2012, I am going to Canada to settle my family members in Toronto to complete the 730 mandatory days before PR card expires BUT what about me that I am still not confident to get a suitable job to leave the Middle Eastern service. In this case how I can protect my PR card status?
2. If my PR card expires under above unavoidable circumstances, what will be the process to renew PR card OR, to visit my family frequently?
3. If my PR card expires as a principal member, what will be the affect to my family member’s PR status?
4. I didn’t take household luggage at the first landing- NOW I need to transfer huge items with my family shifting. Is there any procedure to apply to grant me excessive luggage without tax, considering 1st landing, as I don’t avail this facility that time?
5. As I know I can carry 10,000X 3-person= 30,000 CAD without declaration to custom, right?
6. I had open one bank account-having nominal transaction time to time, paying house rent with utilities bills since first landing, no income in Canada, no income in Home-Country but income from salary/ service in Middle East. Hope- still Canadian Tax will not impose to me; right?