27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
tosher said:
Congrats Fighter. You r so lucky. You have got so early. Did u apply self ? What is ur plan? Which Airlines u have chosed. Which city ? How much u are taking ? More than POF or less or same as POF.?
Tosher
thanks a lot brother....Yes, I applied by myself. Still the plan is not finalized (May be I will leave BD in early next year). Airlines not finalized. May be I will go to Vancouver as my uncle & unty is there. May be I will take the threshold PoF with me.

Hope you get your answers.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Fighter said:
Dear Deba_avik:

I have little confusion. Did your wife include in your initial application?

If answer YES: then I think her education level is still remain same as previous. So, no need to update now. However, if you want to update then update them after publishing the final result (at least you will get provisional certificate). Because, you must need to provide evidence with your update application.

If answer NO: then you must inform SGVO as soon as possible. Because, you already got your AOR, your wife's education level does not matter really (as the point is not necessary). If you want to inform them now then the education level is Higher Secondary. In this case my suggestion is to wait for one month, get the provisional certificate and inform SGVO about your marital status with necessary documents and forms.

Hope this will clear your doubts.

.....Fighter
Hi Fighter, I have married to in May 2011 and inform the visa office in this month over Case Specific Inquiry. I am planning to send the necessary forms and the docs ASAP. As 3 months already gone after my marriage, should I wait another month?

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
deba_avik said:
Hi Fighter, I have married to in May 2011 and inform the visa office in this month over Case Specific Inquiry. I am planning to send the necessary forms and the docs ASAP. As 3 months already gone after my marriage, should I wait another month?
already 3 months gone!!! hurry up...inform them now with relevant documents (Marriage certificate, birth certificate etc) & forms....with your wife's Higher secondary degree.

However, you can mention in the cover letter that your wife is going to complete her graduation with 3/4 months and you will notify them on time after completion of the graduation. that's it.

Best of luck brother...

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Fighter said:
already 3 months gone!!! hurry up...inform them now with relevant documents (Marriage certificate, birth certificate etc) & forms....with your wife's Higher secondary degree.

However, you can mention in the cover letter that your wife is going to complete her graduation with 3/4 months and you will notify them on time after completion of the graduation. that's it.

Best of luck brother...
Thank you very much, Bro.

simanto

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Fighter said:

Best of luck brother...
+ PCC

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Fighter said:
Dear Deba_avik:

If answer NO: then you must inform SGVO as soon as possible. Because, you already got your AOR, your wife's education level does not matter really (as the point is not necessary). If you want to inform them now then the education level is Higher Secondary. In this case my suggestion is to wait for one month, get the provisional certificate and inform SGVO about your marital status with necessary documents and forms.

Hope this will clear your doubts.

.....Fighter
Dear deba bhai,
your wife already completed final year exam and now currently waiting for the graduation certificate. Since you dont need points from her and you have no intention to send her graduation certificate+ mark sheet to VO, I will advice you to put "Graduated" as her level of qualification.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear deba bhai,
your wife already completed final year exam and now currently waiting for the graduation certificate. Since you dont need points from her and you have no intention to send her graduation certificate+ mark sheet to VO, I will advice you to put "Graduated" as her level of qualification.

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Thank you, Hasib Bhai,

Though she knows her result but just has finished her intern of which result is still under consideration. In this case, can I select "graduated"?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
simanto said:
Thanks, Simanto, but it may be delayed another 15 days to get the PCC report. Should I wait for those days?

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
deba_avik said:
Thanks, Simanto, but it may be delayed another 15 days to get the PCC report. Should I wait for those days?
For PCC its takes only 7days..

Jewelmicro

Aug 12, 2011
deba_avik said:
Unfortunately, none has any concrete answer in recent days. Many people are in this stage for a long. However, if your occupation is in recent day's demand list, the processing may be faster than others those who are not in the demand list.
I am a Microbiologist and i m with an international NGO who worked with government. I m mainly responsible for trained the health worker. As a trainer i applied under training officer category. Current demand list training officer is not available. but by profession me and my wife both are microbiologist. My wife is working with pharmaceutical company as microbiologist. what u thin i am considered as a biologist??
Please comments,
jewel

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Jewelmicro said:
I am a Microbiologist and i m with an international NGO who worked with government. I m mainly responsible for trained the health worker. As a trainer i applied under training officer category. Current demand list training officer is not available. but by profession me and my wife both are microbiologist. My wife is working with pharmaceutical company as microbiologist. what u thin i am considered as a biologist??
Please comments,
jewel
Indeed :) You are apt for applying under FSW1 category,if you have work experience as Microbiologist for atleast 1 year within last 10 years.
Click on the following link & check the titles and duties. it clearly shows microbiologist fall under NOC 2121 (Biologists and Related Scientists)

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=2121

anatomist
bacteriologist
bioinformatician
biologist
botanist
cell biologist
ecologist
embryologist
geneticist
histologist
immunologist
marine biologist
microbiologist

regards,
Dr.Hasib

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear deba bhai,

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Thanks Dr. Hasib for ur expert guideline and ur "always there" attitude!

Best Regards,

Nashe

simanto

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
deba_avik said:
Dear deba bai

I would rather collect PCC and send it to the visa office .plus I would aggree to Dr. Hasib's opinion and advice to submit your spouse's GRADUATIONcertification if possible .

Jewelmicro

Aug 12, 2011
Dear Dr Hasib,
Thanks for your information. My question is I have applied as a Training officer category march 2010, I received my 1st AOR in March, 2010, 2nd AOR in July, ECAS shows Inprocess but when i click inprocess its shows that pending review. Inprocess form 1st august, 2011. How long it takes time in this stage?
being a Microbiologist am i get any benefit though i applied as training officer?
Please reply.
Thanks,
Jewel

Indeed :) You are apt for applying under FSW1 category,if you have work experience as Microbiologist for atleast 1 year within last 10 years.
Click on the following link & check the titles and duties. it clearly shows microbiologist fall under NOC 2121 (Biologists and Related Scientists)

anatomist
bacteriologist
bioinformatician
biologist
botanist
cell biologist
ecologist
embryologist
geneticist
histologist
immunologist
marine biologist
microbiologist

regards,
Dr.Hasib
[/quote]

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Jewelmicro said:
Please comments,
jewel
Jewelmicro said:
Dear Dr Hasib,
Thanks for your information. My question is I have applied as a Training officer category march 2010, I received my 1st AOR in March, 2010, 2nd AOR in July, ECAS shows Inprocess but when i click inprocess its shows that pending review. Inprocess form 1st august, 2011. How long it takes time in this stage?
being a Microbiologist am i get any benefit though i applied as training officer?
Please reply.
Thanks,
Jewel

Jewelmicro: I understand you and your wife are Microbiologists. Did you mention any work experience as Microbiologist NOC 2121? If yes, then you will probably get extra attention from VO. If all your experience is from Training then you might not get special consideration. Occupations list is based on work experience and not the degree and OP6 manual says that evaluate work experience independent of employment requirements for that occupation (i.e degre), meaning your degree is not important to them to evaluate work experience or to give more priority than others. Only work experience counts towards who gets how much 'priority' in FSW1 cases. Also remember there's the background checks that can take time. So if you travelled oversees, you might have to wait longer.

I do know that your time is very near and soon InshAllah you will get MR. You have waited so long, please be patient for some more time.

In process stage is going to last for a while. I am seeing many people waiting in In Process stage for a long long time.

I think the best thing for you to do is find out people who applied in the same month or 1 month before or after you did and find out their situation. It is very likely that you will get MR when your peers (of the same period) get their MR. That will give you an idea. Or if you are really interested in finding out, you can order CAIPS notes from lawpoint.ca and you can find out the BFD and other important info from that and it will give you a pretty good idea of when you can expect MR. All the best for a bright future. InshAllah, your time too will come!

BR
munnabd