+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

ontu2002

Aug 8, 2011
casayed said:
How they made inq?called u/inquiry made in bank?tell us in detail otherwise we cant help u
They asked me by mail that where I get that money/source of fund ?
I submited all the doc within 7 days.

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
ontu2002 said:
did u get that query before MR?ususally they request for personal net worth statement & 12 months bank statement with MR..your case is slightly different! did u get registered mail for this query?

royalbd

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013 , Again remedical request 6 Feb, 2014
Interview........
No
VISA ISSUED...
21 May, 2013
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
ashique_tas said:
Dear Royal Bhai,

What is your timeline? Can you please share with us? R u Pre-June or Post june applicant??

I'm of pre-june..april 10 was my date of 2nd AoR..after long time hibernation, received mr/fee req. last mon..

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
ontu2002 said:
CHC Singapore has got suspicion that the PoF you had shown was not your's or it had not been earned legally. They might have information or they have carried out an investigation in Bangladesh. Once they have suspected you, it would be almost impossible to make them understand that its your money and earned legally. if you lie to them, you might face a ban of 2 years.

how many days they have given you to send a proof for that? How much Fund have you shown ?

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
ontu2002 said:
Have you got medical request..?

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Dear Brothers and Sisters:

This is my great pleasure to inform you that by the grace of almighty Allah I have received me and my wife's PP from CHC Dhaka with the most desired and waited VISA. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The package includes me and my wife's PPs, CORP forms and all of our academic transcript. That's all.

We were waiting for this day from last 2 years as we started our preparation for submitting application little early. Now, everything is done..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please pray for us. I will continue to follow this forum. I will feel good if I can help any one. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lastly, Best of luck to all of you.

.....Fighter

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Fighter said:

This is my great pleasure to inform you that by the grace of almighty Allah I have received me and my wife's PP from CHC Dhaka with the most desired and waited VISA. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The package includes me and my wife's PPs, CORP forms and all of our academic transcript. That's all.

We were waiting for this day from last 2 years as we started our preparation for submitting application little early. Now, everything is done..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please pray for us. I will continue to follow this forum. I will feel good if I can help any one. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

.....Fighter
Congratssssssssssssssssssssssssss, Fighter. All the best for next course of action.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Fighter said:

.....Fighter
Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Congrats Fighter :D
you fought well, and got your victory

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
deba_avik said:
Congratssssssssssssssssssssssssss, Fighter. All the best for next course of action.
thanks a lot....hope you will get your MR soon ;) ;)

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Congrats Fighter :D
you fought well, and got your victory
thanks a lot buddy....hope you will also get victory soon...inshallah ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Fighter said:
thanks a lot....hope you will get your MR soon ;) ;)
Thank you, Fighter. Please keep in touch with us.

simanto

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
jnathan said:
CHC Singapore has got suspicion that the PoF you had shown was not your's or it had not been earned legally. They might have information or they have carried out an investigation in Bangladesh. Once they have suspected you, it would be almost impossible to make them understand that its your money and earned legally. if you lie to them, you might face a ban of 2 years.

how many days they have given you to send a proof for that? How much Fund have you shown ?
very pecuiliar and intentional comment ! Too prejudicious and preferentialy bias opinon in which someone find pleasure of theire misery.Isn't it? Janathan just feed his/her grudge. we would be happy if he/she leave the malice and canker of his mind with it.
Mr./ mrs jnathan , you just tried to take an off-chance and it is no more of your so called opinion of justice! shame, you at last proved to be a person of opportunity! it also seems you much ado about nothing.

you qouted : the PoF you had shown was not your's or it had not been earned legally., so how did you evacuated the dip that you are now trying your turn to practice the legality or of law and justice instead of NOC 0213? it seems that you were suspected for the same before?we always welcome the truth to be prevailed and the fact to be unveiled, investigation to be complete and perfect. It doesnt matter if one wins or fails a race.

plus you qouted as: Once they have suspected you, it would be almost impossible to make them understand that its your money and earned legally. if you lie to them, you might face a ban of 2 years. how many days they have given you to send a proof for that?.

so a lunatic head can produce cultivate the idea that h/shw will not be able to present the arguments and causes for financial statement. we believe this applicant has much about point for h/her favor and it is upti h/her. let us see what happens next.perhaps , Mr. jnathan , you are really tensed of possible ban on "you case. by the by, what about your case progress? we would be happy to hear from you. best of luck

simanto

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Fighter said:

.....Fighter
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
Fighter said:

.....Fighter
Congrates brother.

hman28

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2009
AOR Received.
19-10-2009
File Transfer...
28-10-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2010 and remedical on 06-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-06-2010 and remedical on 13th July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2011
LANDED..........
25-02-2012
Fighter said:

.....Fighter
Congratulations: