App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Sohail Chowdhury said:
@ Kartik
You should follow the instructions sent you point by point. You should definitely pay the amount, if you are asked to do so, otherwise, I don't see any reason to do so.

@ Goal
I think yours will follow very soon. After all, things depends on the visa officer and individual cases. The visa officer who is processing my case appears to be quite efficient! :)

@ Jnathan
My IELTS Scores:
S=7; L=8; R=7; W=7.5

And, I don't have any relatives in Canada. Plus, I am single.
Thanks Sohail ,

I hope your comment gets the light.

Goal

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi Seniors ......help me again ,

Has anybody faced this type of situation ?

Machine Readable Passport takes 42 days to deliver which is due on 5th July and even I may get it few more days later .When my son was 18 days old I went for his passport (24 th May ).I thought ,after getting the passport ,I 'd send 150 CAD + Form + Birth certificate + PP copy to them.Is that Ok ? Someone said it 'd be also ok after medical letter comes .Medical letter and my son's passport might arrive at the same time hopefully.Other say ,it should be notified sooner .As I didn't get his passport ,so I did not send any paper to them .Is it a mistake ? My son was born on 5th may 2010 .Would I be able to send my baby's paper along with the medical (if it comes) ? By this time ,my status looks "In process'' on 1st July.Please DO COMMENT !!

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sohail Chowdhury said:
@ Kartik
You should follow the instructions sent you point by point. You should definitely pay the amount, if you are asked to do so, otherwise, I don't see any reason to do so.
i am going to send my documents to Singapore visa office soon from BRAC Bank. Most of the Bangladeshi people send landing fee at the time of medical.

where should i asked to pay the landing fee with this time of document sending...in acknowledgment email which i received from Canada visa office or in local visa office check list?

Shazzadul

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2010
Doc's Request.
7 July 2010
AOR Received.
17 September 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2012
Med's Request
6 July 2012
Med's Done....
28 July 2012, RPRF sent on 14 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
Dear mates,

I got my 1st AOR today (7 July) at 4:36 PM and will send full document soon. Please pray for me.

Thank you

With best regards

Shazzadul

mrkcse

Jul 6, 2010
Hi guys,

In our Bangldeshi passport we do not have option for first name and family name . If i divide my name in two parts and fill up the application form accordingly, is there any problem?

another thing , do I need to translate our national ID card to English ?

any help will be apprecited.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mrkcse

Whats your Name? let us know is disguise, it would be ok too.

Lets say its: Im a Cow , then 1st is Im and the rest is last
Lets say its: Im a Clever Cow, then 1st is I'm a and Clever is the middle and the last is Cow.

Hope you understood.

mrkcse

Jul 6, 2010
jnathan said:
mrkcse

Whats your Name? let us know is disguise, it would be ok too.

Lets say its: Im a Cow , then 1st is Im and the rest is last
Lets say its: Im a Clever Cow, then 1st is I'm a and Clever is the middle and the last is Cow.

Hope you understood.

Thanks for your explanation.

I wanted to know since my passport has only fullname, if I write in two parts (first name, last name) will they ask me for any valid documents as proof ?

Other thing is that our national ID card has some information written in English, some in Bangla . Do I need to have notarized translation for this ID ?

reza

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is there any of this forum members had to sale property as proof for the settlement fund? If yes do you have any model of formal deed that you sent with your full docs to CHC? Is the deed need to be on govt stamp? Did you sale your property to real state or in person? Pl could anyone help me as I need to produce.... Did any of Bd applicant had to produce property evaluation? how to do that?

Your support, respond and advise will be highly appreciated and helpful...

You can send me the docs through PM

cheers
fariza

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mrkcse

I think BD national ID card has English written on it.
There are some info in Bengali I guess.
Its okay if you can Translate in Bengali and notarize it

Fariza

CHC Singapore doesnt want any property evaluation.
Properties dont fall under unencumbered asset.
They have nop use until you can immediately sell them and get liquid cash.
I think this standard is same for all other CHCs in the world.
PoF allowed : Bank savings, FDR, Traveler's cheques.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx I know that Jnathan
I meant to say anyone sold property to get the liquid cash as to be used for POF.... Sometimes one prefer not to make loans or have no choice to get the POF done other than selling own property and deposit the liquid cash in bank as straightway... thats supposed to be common if not frequent in every country isn't it? In fact I am from BD and have property back in BD in my wife's name which need to sale as my bank statement, FDRs are not seemed reliable as sourced money... So wondering if anybody in BD can help me what and how the documentation (deed or agreement of sale) can be made as proof of the source of liquid cash... hope this clarifies my query now...
chhers
fariza

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
jnathan said:
Sohail still hasnt revealed his IELTS score and if he's got any relative thats on social aid in Canada.

goal, whats your IELTS score?
remember arlnr? he has been given 60 days for to answer on two conditions. else he would face rejection.
Hi Jnathan ,

My IELTS score is as follows ,

Listening = 7 ,Reading =6.5 , Writing= 7, speaking = 6.5.

It's been 7 days since e-case changed into " In Process ".I haven't gotten my Medical yet .But one should get it, as I heard , in 5 - 7 days.Does it take longer although everything is ok.Pls comment. SOHAIL GOT IT IN 5 DAYS.

gOAL

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi Seniors ......help me please ,

Has anybody faced this type of situation ?

Machine Readable Passport takes 42 days to deliver which is due on 5th July and even I may get it few more days later .When my son was 18 days old I went for his passport (24 th May ).I thought ,after getting the passport ,I 'd send 150 CAD + Form + Birth certificate + PP copy to them.Is that Ok ? Someone said it 'd be also ok after medical letter comes .Medical letter and my son's passport might arrive at the same time hopefully.Other say ,it should be notified sooner .As I didn't get his passport ,so I did not send any paper to them .Is it a mistake ? My son was born on 5th may 2010 .Would I be able to send my baby's paper along with the medical (if it comes) ? By this time ,my status looks "In process'' on 1st July.Please DO COMMENT !!

MahbubR

Jul 8, 2010
I have submitted my application on August,06. I am married. When i applied i don't have any child. Later on i became father of a son in 2008. i send all information to Canada. I got one request letter from Canada for sending all documents and permanent immigration fee on november 2009 and i sent the money and all documents on January,2010. Even now i haven't received any response from Immigration Office. But one of my bachelor friend applied with me and got all the letter i received at the same time. He is now immigrant of Canada.

guys do you have any explanation regarding this or what i need to do or should i write to them>>>please response.

mahbub

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Goal, check with your Local post office, give some tips to your postman.
They have extra attraction to immigration mails.
About MRP, I dont know. Can you directly talk to Canadian High Commission in Dhaka about this?

mrkcse

Jul 6, 2010
Hi All,

What kind of documents are sufficent as POF at singapore CHC?

Will they accept my salary account as proof of source ? how many months bank statement required ?

How to deal with proofs regarding gifts and selling jwellery ? Is these source aceeptable?

Sharing any experience will be highly appreciated ..