ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
julakha.mukta said:
Dear Ashif Bhai,

Thanks for your kind cooperation in all time. Could you please let me know how much time take Singapore? When finally I will faced visa officer then both we ( I and my spouse) have to present at USA, Right? FOR FDR what documents (bank related) I have to submit?

Thanks again for getting suggestion from you all time...
Buddy,

We are waiting for the Medical req from Singapore for more than 16 months....Currently they are issuing Medical req for over 39 months older applicants....

And for the second query- Nope both of u will need not to be on US....U can and ur spouse may also can stay on BD also....no issue...in that case while PP request u can submit ur PP on SG.....:)

For FDR- take a FDR cert (with CAD converted) and a statement....

Good luck..

ibrahim0175

Jun 26, 2014
does anyone got passport request or medical request applied under fswp 2013 program,i heard Singapore visa office usually takes longer time than other visa offices to process file, is it true????

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ibrahim0175 said:
does anyone got passport request or medical request applied under fswp 2013 program,i heard Singapore visa office usually takes longer time than other visa offices to process file, is it true????

None of FSW13 rcvd MR/ PP request yet....And ur news is absolutely true....No one can prove it false....:D

rht

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 27th August, 2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
ashif_eee said:
Ohh Yapp it will be 12 years.. Sorry...
Ashif Bhai,
Thanks. but how many years in elementary/primary and how many years in secondary? Note: She completed A'levels and O'levels.
I am from bengali Medium. I put 5 years in elementary, 7 years in secondary and 4 years for my bachelors (BBA). am i ryt?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rht said:
Ashif Bhai,
Thanks. but how many years in elementary/primary and how many years in secondary? Note: She completed A'levels and O'levels.
I am from bengali Medium. I put 5 years in elementary, 7 years in secondary and 4 years for my bachelors (BBA). am i ryt?

Yes right...:)

Although I put 5+5+6 (considering HSC as post sec.).

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
I will go to Bangladesh in between September to December 2014 2 for 2 -3 months,if any one needs apartment for rent(bed)for 2-3 months I may leave my apartment to him for 2-3 months ,though rent is 890 dollar/month ,you have to pay 800 dollar .

New immigrants can stay for 2 -3 months and that will allow them to find suitable place

u can pm me or call me: +16479208411

Joy_lec

Jul 18, 2014
Dear Seniors,
I work in Dhaka. My passport shows the address of my home town as my permanent address. I did not mention present address separately. I went to the passport office to change this information. Now they are asking me to change the information in my National ID first. Besides, the signatures in my NID and passport are in Bangla. Some people are suggesting me to use English signature in my passport.
So my questions are:
1. Is it necessary that the PRESENT ADDRESS of passport and RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS of the generic application form should match? In that case those will be in two different cities.
2. Do I need to change my passport signature? If I change passport signature without changing NID then the signatures will be different. Will it be a problem.?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Joy_lec said:
Dear Seniors,
I work in Dhaka. My passport shows the address of my home town as my permanent address. I did not mention present address separately. I went to the passport office to change this information. Now they are asking me to change the information in my National ID first. Besides, the signatures in my NID and passport are in Bangla. Some people are suggesting me to use English signature in my passport.
So my questions are:
1. Is it necessary that the PRESENT ADDRESS of passport and RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS of the generic application form should match? In that case those will be in two different cities.
2. Do I need to change my passport signature? If I change passport signature without changing NID then the signatures will be different. Will it be a problem.?

Brother,

This is nothing but a stupid protocol they are trying to show so that u will be disturbed by them.....in return they can have some bribe.........Present address can be changed ....

1. So no problem if u put different add over generic form....
2. In that case u can avoid whole NID thing since this is an optional point. And yes if u send NID and PP then both sign should be sync. And Bengali sign is acceptable....put ur PP sign everywhere of the CIC forms and docs....

Good luck.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Do we need to notarize or certify the photocopy of passport? Someone said about certified copy of passport.

I general I am not notarizing or attesting any thing.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
zstream said:
Do we need to notarize or certify the photocopy of passport? Someone said about certified copy of passport.

not at all.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
zstream said:

Yes not required then.......:)

Joy_lec

Jul 18, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

This is nothing but a stupid protocol they are trying to show so that u will be disturbed by them.....in return they can have some bribe.........Present address can be changed ....

1. So no problem if u put different add over generic form....
2. In that case u can avoid whole NID thing since this is an optional point. And yes if u send NID and PP then both sign should be sync. And Bengali sign is acceptable....put ur PP sign everywhere of the CIC forms and docs....

Good luck.
Ashif Vai,

Thanks. But I am still confused about the present address. If I use a present address of my hometown in passport and work in Dhaka will it be acceptable?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Joy_lec said:
Ashif Vai,

Thanks. But I am still confused about the present address. If I use a present address of my hometown in passport and work in Dhaka will it be acceptable?
CIC should not have any headache about the present address.....Dont think they are alike of BD passport and Immigration office.... :p :p :p

So put ur current residential address (not the native address)on the generic form (say Dhaka). This need not to be synced with ur PP current address...

I hope u are clear now......:D

Joy_lec

Jul 18, 2014
ashif_eee said:
CIC should not have any headache about the present address.....Dont think they are alike of BD passport and Immigration office.... :p :p :p

So put ur current residential address (not the native address)on the generic form (say Dhaka). This need not to be synced with ur PP current address...

I hope u are clear now......:D
Thank you very much. Your advice is a great help to me. I'm going to renew my passport from my hometown then. People at the district passport offices are more cooperative.

naveed_2058

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
Hello,

Where to send the applications?? is it NS, Canada as per the guide or Singapore?? I went to Fed Ex office and they confused me saying that people are sending FSW applications to Singapore!!