+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Hi,

Does any one know, how to get original transcripts sealed in envelop. As far as I know, they only certify the photocopy of original transcript and seal those in Envelop.

Any one from BUET.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rubyat said:
Dear imu,

Thanks for your help. Can you do me a favor? Can you pls tell me what is my point? 20 or 22??

Best Regards
Rubyat
from the experience of my application ,i can tell you that you will get 22 points if you have 4 years bachelor degree only .ON the other hand you will be awarded 25 points only if you have a 4 year bachelor degree plus 1 year bachelor degree . Please note that i suggested you on the basis of Your information provided in the forum . I would be help ful if i would know your complete educational background . Regards imu

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
Hi,

For a 4 year Bachelor degree you will get only 20, not 22. Doctors who have 5 year bachelor degree also get 20!!

imu said:
from the experience of my application ,i can tell you that you will get 22 points if you have 4 years bachelor degree only .ON the other hand you will be awarded 25 points only if you have a 4 year bachelor degree plus 1 year bachelor degree . Please note that i suggested you on the basis of Your information provided in the forum . I would be help ful if i would know your complete educational background . Regards imu

rubyat

Star Member
Nov 13, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
imu said:
Thanks Imu,

I have completed by 16 years of education

SSC - 10 years
HSC - 02 years
BBA - 4 years
running - MBA

To. mmh93,

then who will get 22 points??

pls clarify.

rubyat

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
Hi Rubayat,

Pass course (Bachelor)+ Masters=22 points
Hons (3 year)+Masters=22 points

Hons( 4 year)+Masters+25 points.

You may get 25 points once you have completed your MBA depending on it's a regular MBA.

rubyat said:
Thanks Imu,

SSC - 10 years
HSC - 02 years
BBA - 4 years
running - MBA

To. mmh93,

pls clarify.

rubyat

msrjony

Oct 1, 2009
Kartic said:
i have my 1st letter from Canada at march,2010. now at April i have my Master Degree(MBA) result which i didn't mention in my First application.....not even mention i pursuing study which is full time evening study. I claim IELTS more marks which i can't get now

how i claim the marks for Master Degree so that low marks in IELTS can work? What Clarification should i write?? Clarification should be in plain page or should be notarized??

I don't have any TIN No. is there any one who is asked for tax return from Singapore Visa office? If they ask what should do??

Yes, if you obtained a new credential at the masters level you can claim more points for education providing that the program is recognized by the local authorities that govern the country where you obtained it.

I am not sure why you did not mention your studies in progress in Schedule 1 (Background declaration). As you know, you are supposed to provide true and complete information on your education and personal history.

You may introduce the new changes to the application forms you will be sending to the local visa
office and include a copy of your degree and original transcripts (in sealed envelopes) with your supporting documents to claim points for your masters degree. For the IELTS results you will be granted points based on the scores obtained.

You can write a cover letter where you explain the situation. Your letter does not have notarized; you can just sign it.

msrjony

Oct 1, 2009
rubyat said:
Thanks Imu,

SSC - 10 years
HSC - 02 years
BBA - 4 years
running - MBA

To. mmh93,

pls clarify.

rubyat
you only get 20 points.

Because of this
Master’s or PhD AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 25

Two or more university degrees at the Bachelor's level AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 22

A university degree of two years or more at the Bachelor's level, AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20

even though you have completed 16 years education you will get 20 points. if u had 2 bachelors degree and completed 15 years of full time education, then you will get 22 points.

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My brother in law got the positive response from NS (construction manager NOC0711). He applied on 6th April and got the response on 14th June. He has 120 days to submit all papers now.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Arif, problem is not much with getting AOR from CIO, The problem is CHC singapore is now in a good deal of delay due to heavy # of full docs they are getting and processing everyday.

Arif, whats your timeline?

Anyone here sent their Full docs to Singapore in May 2010?

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello jnathan,
Thanks for your concern. I will be done with my bank draft today and send the application to NS by next week. Although NOC 0213 do not match perfectly with my duties.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
msrjony said:
you only get 20 points.

Because of this
Master's or PhD AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 25

Two or more university degrees at the Bachelor's level AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 22

A university degree of two years or more at the Bachelor's level, AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20

even though you have completed 16 years education you will get 20 points. if u had 2 bachelors degree and completed 15 years of full time education, then you will get 22 points.
Dear brother, what will be my education points. EMBA- 1.4 yr. MBA- 2 yr. B.Com (pass) 2 yr, HSC- 2 yr and finally SSC- 10 yr. Total 17.4 yr. Thanks.

msrjony

Oct 1, 2009
SaimonBlue said:
Dear brother, what will be my education points. EMBA- 1.4 yr. MBA- 2 yr. B.Com (pass) 2 yr, HSC- 2 yr and finally SSC- 10 yr. Total 17.4 yr. Thanks.
. You must get 25. Because you have 2 degree at masters level and have completed 17 years' education. A person who has a masters degree and passed 17 years in education will get 25 points. There is not any restriction for an applicant that he has to have 4 or 3 years' education at bachelor level with his masters degree for claiming 25 points. Bachelor degree is of 2 or 3 or 4 years not any problem. Main factor is here a masters degree and 17 years of total education.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Arif,

Think twice.
I have seen people got rejected from CIC NS for not getting only one of the listed duties matched with the CIC's guideline.

So think again. Ask Ankit, Leon, PMM, Bobby, There are plenty of 0213's here.

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Arif,

Think twice.
I have seen people got rejected from CIC NS for not getting only one of the listed duties matched with the CIC's guideline.

So think again. Ask Ankit, Leon, PMM, Bobby, There are plenty of 0213's here.
Hello Jnathan,
I have made my responsiblities similart to NOC0213 and will get it varified by the line manager. Still I am in doubt with my job title which is not a managerial one.
Anyway lets see ..

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
no problem Arif.
if your line manager is in your hand, you'll do good.
btw, no prob with title, duties are important.