+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
casayed said:
turkish immigration officer gula asolei kebla kanto,fajil type,amon vab j amra canada jassi na turki te thkate jassi,gordhob ar dol,amar sather sobai visa pea gesen asha kori,onek din por forum a aslam
sayed bhai,
how days r going.By this time I got mr.

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process since Mar 7, 2012
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
My Landing Experience, Part-3

After completing the immigration/landing formalities we went to collect our luggage. We found our baggage were already on the conveyor belt. One of the forum members gave me a two dollar coin that became very useful. You need two dollars to collect a trolley at the airport. After collecting the luggage, we were waiting for a cartoon and asked a porter about it. He showed us a C sign and said you can collect the cartoon from there. We took the cartoon and started to walk towards the exit route. A CBSA official saw our declaration card and directed us towards a door. Inside the room we found a long queue and it was not moving as one officer was spending a lot of time on one passenger. We found a lady officer spent around 10/15 minutes on a lady looked like of Chinese origin. We were praying to avoid the lady officer. But when our turn came the same lady officer became free to process our stuff. She took our declaration card and the goods accompanying list. She behaved completely different with us from what we saw earlier with the chinese lady. She started a good discussion with my daughter and spoke about her prospect in Canada as an architect. When she saw the good to follow list she asked us about the picture of the jewelry we just mentioned in the list. (One forum member mentioned in his post that when he showed the ornament picture the CBSA official reportedly told him that it was not necessary). Based on this comment I did not take any picture. The official then gave my daughter two pieces of papers, and asked her to write down the short description of the ornaments. We took a seat nearby and wrote down the description, and then came straight to the officer. She took our papers inside the office room, photocopied and stamped it and handed it over to us, and said you will not have any problem when you would bring ornaments in future. Though, we wanted to avoid her but we found her to be the most helpful officer we encountered in the whole airport. She did not ask us to open a single bag. If the cartoon were open, half of the food items might have been thrown away. At the end she even said sorry for taking so long as we were visibly tired after a long flight. We left the room after around 45 minutes with the documents given by the CBSA. My cousin and her husband were waiting outside. We loaded our luggage at their suv and headed for home. The documents we received from the airport we found 211 number was very useful to get information about the new immigrant.

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
Dear Forum Mates

Is there anyone who has done medical exam from outside Bangladesh ? If so, what is the procedure ? (I mean, a Bangladeshi applicant under SGVO)

Can anyone tell me whether all the designated doctors by the CIC around the Globe are entitled to carry out medical examination for any of the applicants or not ?

Regards......

MARZUK

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
MARZUK said:
Dear Forum Mates

Is there anyone who has done medical exam from outside Bangladesh ? If so, what is the procedure ? (I mean, a Bangladeshi applicant under SGVO)

Can anyone tell me whether all the designated doctors by the CIC around the Globe are entitled to carry out medical examination for any of the applicants or not ?

Regards......

MARZUK
I have not done it. But it is possible to do the medical exam by a panel doctor located globally. Actually I got the information from my solicitor David Cohen Law firm. Hope it would help.
regards

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
sheikh958 said:
I have not done it. But it is possible to do the medical exam by a panel doctor located globally. Actually I got the information from my solicitor David Cohen Law firm. Hope it would help.
regards
yeah rite..it can be done anywhere...m pakistani but i have done medicals in Malaysia

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
sheikh958 said:
regards
I appreciate your quick response..... and thank you very much for the expected reply..................

Regards......

MARZUK

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
One Question...is this the rule to enter Canada within 6 months after issuance of VISA??? I never heard this but in one thread someone is mentioning..Cz m planning to land to after 7 months of visa..advice???

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
klmy said:
One Question...is this the rule to enter Canada within 6 months after issuance of VISA??? I never heard this but in one thread someone is mentioning..Cz m planning to land to after 7 months of visa..advice???
should say on your visa, the validity, can enter last day on expiry so far I know.
TO30

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
toronto30 said:
should say on your visa, the validity, can enter last day on expiry so far I know.
TO30
thanx..its 30th May 2014..on visa

Oct 28, 2013
Dear Sohel Vai,
Pls need your kind help regarding below matter.

My application for Permanent Residence Economic classes in provincial nominee program already received by CIC,Nova Scotia,Sydney office, on 26th July 2013.Applied from Saskatchewan.
Pls advise me how long it will be need to complete the next full process.

My SINP APPLICATION RCV ON-January 31, 2011
Get Approval on-March 28, 2013 and asking submit application to CIC.
Application receive by CIC on-26th July 2013

After that still waiting.........

Thanks
Saif

Oct 28, 2013
Sohel09 said:
Dear Skilled Catagory Bangladeshi Applicants,

WELCOME TO ALL!

From now onwards let us start discussing only "in this TOPIC" so that it will be easy for all of us to track on issues relevant to all of us who have applied through the CHC/CIC in Singapore. However, it DOES NOT MEAN that Bangladeshis who have applied through the CHC/CIC other than Singapore can not participate here.

As a first step let us first log in all our names and the date of applications so that we will easily get an idea about how many of us are in the queue rather than searching trough page by page of the tracker. "Then it is your FORUM".....ask, discuss, inform, get informed, it will remain all open to all of you.

Cheers!

Dear Sohel Vai,
Pls need your kind help regarding below matter.

My application for Permanent Residence Economic classes in provincial nominee program already received by CIC,Nova Scotia,Sydney office, on 26th July 2013.Applied from Saskatchewan.
Pls advise me how long it will be need to complete the next full process.

My SINP APPLICATION RCV ON-January 31, 2011
Get Approval on-March 28, 2013 and asking submit application to CIC.
Application receive by CIC on-26th July 2013

After that still waiting.........

Thanks
Saif

Sohel09

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
Respected seniors,

I have applied for PR in May 2013 n got PER on July 31,2013 but still waiting for singapore acknowledgment whereas friends of mine applied after me n got acknowledgement. Should I be worried?

Regarding PCC, I have collected my PCC from UK which was issued on march 25, 2013...and currently im in BD, so would cic require another pcc from uk or the one i have right now will work as i'll not be visiting uk anymore.

Thanks in advance