Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rashed202 said:
Thanks to all specially those who wish me.

I never forget this forum, I got lot of things to know from this forum and to know people as well those who wants to go Canada. We can communicate each other after going to canada as well. I will keep in touch fourther.

I have a plan to go Canada after March, 2012

I pray for all those application are pending for Visa and also pipeline.

Best of luck,
Congrats BHAI, best wishes for up coming days :)

canadal0ve

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 January 2011
AOR Received.
PER 1 April 2011 and AOR 26 April 2011
File Transfer...
18 April 2011
Med's Request
8 January 2013 via email
Med's Done....
12 January 2013
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 rcvd on 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Dear Color what kind of document you asked to submit . thanks for cooperation in advance regards
canadal0ve

Colors said:
RPRF / Bank Draft: Standard Chartered Bank, the one and only option.
Go to gulshan branch with the following document (photocopy).........
1. Money receipt of medical examination.
2. Marriage reg certificate/ Nikahnama, if you are married.
3. Copy of passport of all member.
4. Copy of Application for permanent residence in canada (imm0008) which was sent to CIO.
5. Letter to deposit of RPRF
6. Lastly tk 45,000 / Per Person (Approx)

RPRF & Other required documents to be send by you through VFS (If asked MR + PPR + Doc) &
through DHL / FedEx (If asked MR + Doc)

Thanks

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plan_master said:
plz tell me what document needs for RPRF ? how much pay to bank for send RPRF?
Bhai,

Just one thing, I want to added that try to reach at the middle of the banking hour. If, you go at the start of the banking hour, they will tell you to wait for rate and also ask too many unusual questions.

Only God will help us.
Robin

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
femme-nabila said:
Hello everyone!! I am a silent reader of this forum. me and my husband got visa. I am worried about getting job there. can any one give suggestion how to get prepared from BD to get bank job in cananda.
Prepare nice resume for you and your husband only give Canadian address after going there. One important point is to collect Canadian Banks name from the bank website you will find job opportunity but do not make mistake by applying now. Without your Canadian papers they will never consider your applications.

Find subjects related to banking sector, institutions, courses and scholarships available for those courses, area etc in details so immediately after going there you can enroll.

Make good relations with your local colleagues so if needed (surely they will contact) they will give recommendations about you.

Keep options about surviving jobs other other careers. A friend of mine worked long time as Travel agent, recently he joined as a QC Assistant! So write on papers about the subjects you studied and important topics from there.(I have personal experiences about it, hope to post later).

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhaka121 said:
Nice to hear you.....
But amader jader eto classmates Ca nei tader Year mate, varsity mate, college mate or school mate at least "Deshi" mate hisebe consider koren kintu.....
At least Bangladesh mate hishebe amader consider korte paren.

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Badal789 said:
Prepare nice resume for you and your husband only give Canadian address after going there. One important point is to collect Canadian Banks name from the bank website you will find job opportunity but do not make mistake by applying now. Without your Canadian papers they will never consider your applications.

Find subjects related to banking sector, institutions, courses and scholarships available for those courses, area etc in details so immediately after going there you can enroll.

Make good relations with your local colleagues so if needed (surely they will contact) they will give recommendations about you.

Keep options about surviving jobs other other careers. A friend of mine worked long time as Travel agent, recently he joined as a QC Assistant! So write on papers about the subjects you studied and important topics from there.(I have personal experiences about it, hope to post later).
dear Badal Vai,
Send you a msg.
Pls check your inbox.
If possible, let me know your view.
thankz

Mun

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
femme-nabila said:
Hello everyone!! I am a silent reader of this forum. me and my husband got visa. I am worried about getting job there. can any one give suggestion how to get prepared from BD to get bank job in cananda.
Hi Nabila, so I moved to Canada from BD in September and also am preparing myself for the canadian banking line. First thing - in my opinion* - you will have to have in order to apply to the banks are either an IFIC/IFC - Investment Funds in Canada or CSC credentials, you can read up on these from here: https://www.csi.ca/student/en_ca/home.xhtml. I just passed my IFC exam and am looking forward to a Financial Advisor role in the banks (entry level sales-management line, starting salary over $35k annually). Until you pass your exams, which in turn also gives you a license to deal with investment funds, you are most likely stuck with a $18k annual pathetic Teller job at best.

IFC and CSC are not incredibly difficult, if you have good hold over english comprehension/critical reasoning and strong short term memory (slight memorization) you should be able to pass them without much difficulty.

*In my opinion: when you move to canada there are going to be thousands of advisors, each providing a unique angle and take on the subject - lol, just wait till you get here. I narrowed my feedback from friends & family who have already established themselves in the banking/financial sector here and have been quite successful in moving up the ladder to director/branch manager levels. So this is per their suggestion, I am sure there could be other methods which i am unaware of.

Another personal suggestion would be for one of you to immediately enroll into a university for specialization, the government will provide you with sufficient loans, read up https://osap.gov.on.ca/OSAPPortal, thus allowing one of the partners to sharpen their education while the other supports till the roles can be interchanged. Canadian/North American degrees are a must inorder to make progress in your career and thats the reality.

Hope this helped.

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Anybody from our Batch who got the MR in month of October/November got PPR recently.
How many days on average does it take to get PPR after submission of full docs to sgvo?

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mzr said:
Hi Nabila, so I moved to Canada from BD in September and also am preparing myself for the canadian banking line. First thing - in my opinion* - you will have to have in order to apply to the banks are either an IFIC/IFC - Investment Funds in Canada or CSC credentials, you can read up on these from here: https://www.csi.ca/student/en_ca/home.xhtml. I just passed my IFC exam and am looking forward to a Financial Advisor role in the banks (entry level sales-management line, starting salary over $35k annually). Until you pass your exams, which in turn also gives you a license to deal with investment funds, you are most likely stuck with a $18k annual pathetic Teller job at best.

IFC and CSC are not incredibly difficult, if you have good hold over english comprehension/critical reasoning and strong short term memory (slight memorization) you should be able to pass them without much difficulty.

*In my opinion: when you move to canada there are going to be thousands of advisors, each providing a unique angle and take on the subject - lol, just wait till you get here. I narrowed my feedback from friends & family who have already established themselves in the banking/financial sector here and have been quite successful in moving up the ladder to director/branch manager levels. So this is per their suggestion, I am sure there could be other methods which i am unaware of.

Another personal suggestion would be for one of you to immediately enroll into a university for specialization, the government will provide you with sufficient loans, read up https://osap.gov.on.ca/OSAPPortal, thus allowing one of the partners to sharpen their education while the other supports till the roles can be interchanged. Canadian/North American degrees are a must inorder to make progress in your career and thats the reality.

Hope this helped.
Thanks MZR Bhai,

It's a great sharing, I have ever seen. Please check your personal inbox. I have sent you an email.

Only God will help us,
Robin

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process since Mar 7, 2012
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
mzr said:

Hope this helped.
This is a very informative post. I hope people in other professions should post their experience and guidelines for those who are planning to land soon.

z

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Dear Forum Members and Friends,

Just to Inform you that I am flying to Toronto on 29th December Insallah. I had to rush as my wife is pregnant and can't delay anymore as per docs suggestion. Please keep me and my family in your prayers.

Last few days was really hectic for me to manage all the stuffs here...like clearing due payments, closing loans :) Selling my Car, tickets, shopping, taking care of land and properties, tax papers etc etc. Also most importantly hand over of my roles and responsibilities from Job. Also had to manage Private Insurance for the first 3 months.
My request to you all please get Insurance bought and effective from the day 1 you arrive in Toronto untill 3 months. One of my friends son got hurt in just 15 minutes of landing and doc charge him CDN 450 for 3 stitches....so please be aware of this...
Last of all...I have received lot of support and help from the forum members as and when required.

This is not a Good Bye...just a "See You Again" in Canada Insallah...I will share my number once I get it there...
Take Care...

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Raj Bhai:
Best of luck for your journey and inshAllah we all forum members will meet in Canada.
Raj_Hoque said:

Just to Inform you that I am flying to Toronto on 29th December Insallah. I had to rush as my wife is pregnant and can't delay anymore as per docs suggestion. Please keep me and my family in your prayers.

Last few days was really hectic for me to manage all the stuffs here...like clearing due payments, closing loans :) Selling my Car, tickets, shopping, taking care of land and properties, tax papers etc etc. Also most importantly hand over of my roles and responsibilities from Job. Also had to manage Private Insurance for the first 3 months.
My request to you all please get Insurance bought and effective from the day 1 you arrive in Toronto untill 3 months. One of my friends son got hurt in just 15 minutes of landing and doc charge him CDN 450 for 3 stitches....so please be aware of this...
Last of all...I have received lot of support and help from the forum members as and when required.

This is not a Good Bye...just a "See You Again" in Canada Insallah...I will share my number once I get it there...
Take Care...

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Hoque said:

Take Care...
Thanks for sharing
Raj_Hoque BHAI can we get insured from BD or after reaching there we will have to do the formalities ?
Thanks

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadal0ve said:
Dear Color what kind of document you asked to submit . thanks for cooperation in advance regards
canadal0ve
MR + PPR + PCC + IMM 0008 + IMM 5669 + RPRF :)

GreenBD

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2012
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
feb'2013
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
In sha Allah 1st week of April 2014
Rashed202 said:
Dear All forum member,

By the Grace of Allah Yesterday afternoon I got my Passport with Maple Leaf Visa from VFS. After Submit my passport it took 35 days.
Please pray for me.

I hope all forum members will get their desired VISA very soon.

Best of Luck
Congratulations !