07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
anam_anam said:
I need help,I got my GCMS
I applied on February 2011,my vo is Singapore
On my GCMS--- I found they verified my SSC,HSC,GRADUATION certificates-online but I am still RBVO
I also found my work exp letter reviewed but not verified
Ecas shows I m in RBVO stage but GCMS shows they have started verification,M I in process stage or RBVO
If they are verifying, then after all docs verification is over, you will see the In Process (with date) status and shortly afterwards MR will be issued. Inshallah.

Can you please share a few details?
- What is your NOC?
- Please tell your timeline, your AOR date, your Due Date as per GCMS
- Where did you get the GCMS from? Relative/friend or through organization like Lawpoint.ca?

All the best to you. I think you will get In Process soon, as they did some real work while holding your application in RBVO stage.

Regards
MunnaBD

anam_anam

Jun 16, 2012
munnabd said:
If they are verifying, then after all docs verification is over, you will see the In Process (with date) status and shortly afterwards MR will be issued. Inshallah.

- What is your NOC?
- Where did you get the GCMS from? Relative/friend or through organization like Lawpoint.ca?

All the best to you. I think you will get In Process soon, as they did some real work while holding your application in RBVO stage.

Regards
MunnaBD
I m DOCTOR
Applied on February,2011
There are some due dates all are gone 27/2/2012,
On GCMS I found they updated my file on 5/2/2012
Before that SGVO never touched my file
After 5/2/2012 they didnt update my file
I found my Canadian relative file no on GCMS(B00xxx)(I never knew that before)

Sohel4math

Oct 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
IP:25-03-2012
Med's Request
26-11-12 & 27-12-12 (Baby)
Med's Done....
29-12-12, Med's Received at Manila : 02-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-12, Passport Submitted to VFS on 17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
GTL said:
Let us make a list of applicants who cannot access their E-case:

S/L. Name In-process with date NOC

1. GTL 14th Feb 0711
2. INDIANAJONES Can't Remember 0213
3. sohel4math 25th March 4131

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dear friends,

First of all, I thank all of you for your encouraging words, suggestions and empathy. My sorrows, pains and sniffles have washed away. I’ll always be grateful to this forum as I have learnt many from this forum. Throughout these months, I tried my best to assist friends according to my capability. What I delivered, are achieved from here, from all of you! I trust all credit goes to this gigantic forum.
I cannot believe I received hundreds of PM, emails and facebook message along with add request. Also I would like to thank friends from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Thailand, UAE, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia for all of your phone calls. In my life, I have never experienced such feelings about me from mass people. I believe this is my best achievement in my life: to have got friendly & brotherly love and affection. I have forgotten all my agonies of failure.

Many friends suggested me to appeal and/or go for judicial review. Thanks for your kindness once again.

Hope your inspiration will help me a lot to establish my plan in my motherland. Salute all of you, salute Canadavisa.com.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
anam_anam said:
I m DOCTOR
Applied on February,2011
There are some due dates all are gone 27/2/2012,
On GCMS I found they updated my file on 5/2/2012
Before that SGVO never touched my file
After 5/2/2012 they didnt update my file
I found my Canadian relative file no on GCMS(B00xxx)(I never knew that before)
Ok, thanks for your prompt reply. Just one last thing, in the report, last update was on 5/2/2012. Can you tell me on this date what has been updated? for example were your educational certificates verified and positive result determined on 5/2/2012. I'd like to know what happened at the last time they updated. Maybe it can help to know how much longer it will take to get In Process status and MR.

Regards
MunnaBD

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
deba_avik said:
Dear friends,

First of all, I thank all of you for your encouraging words, suggestions and empathy. My sorrows, pains and sniffles have washed away. I'll always be grateful to this forum as I have learnt many from this forum. Throughout these months, I tried my best to assist friends according to my capability. What I delivered, are achieved from here, from all of you! I trust all credit goes to this gigantic forum.
I cannot believe I received hundreds of PM, emails and facebook message along with add request. Also I would like to thank friends from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Thailand, UAE, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia for all of your phone calls. In my life, I have never experienced such feelings about me from mass people. I believe this is my best achievement in my life: to have got friendly & brotherly love and affection. I have forgotten all my agonies of failure.

Many friends suggested me to appeal and/or go for judicial review. Thanks for your kindness once again.

Hope your inspiration will help me a lot to establish my plan in my motherland. Salute all of you, salute Canadavisa.com.
Debasis vai,
You are a real gem and a great help for all the applicants in different stages of this process. Even in areas other than Canada immigration, you are a fighter and you will not stop until your goal is reached. Along the way it is in your nature and your kind heart to help others. For that the Almighty will forever bestow his blessing on you. If your application was turned down for Canada, I believe Almighty saved you from a messy situation. Such a situation that is not ideal for you and it is easy to believe that because everyone here including me, always wish the best in life for you.

I know you are tired of chasing. I won't tell you to go for an appeal or a judicial review. It will create hope and hope can be very painful, if not successful. But one morning after you wake up, if you feel like fighting for this again, you shall have my support. On the other hand, if you are determined to stay in motherland, then so be it. You will always be successful by the Almighty's grace. That is all that matters. To live in peace and happiness among friends and family and also be successful. You can always contact me if you find yourself in need of a helping hand.

Heartiest wishes for you and your family.

MunnaBD

anam_anam

Jun 16, 2012
munnabd said:
Ok, thanks for your prompt reply. Just one last thing, in the report, last update was on 5/2/2012. Can you tell me on this date what has been updated? for example were your educational certificates verified and positive result determined on 5/2/2012. I'd like to know what happened at the last time they updated. Maybe it can help to know how much longer it will take to get In Process status and MR.

Regards
MunnaBD
ACCREDITED FILE READY for decision it is written bellow SSC-HSC-DU certificate verified -online
IELTS -test result reviewed not verified
Outstanding Eligiblity or admisbility documents to be requested later-rprf-Bangladesh gcc,FOSS checks complted for applicant,spouse,depandant............some misising words with fluids NO adevrse
such is written on my GCMS

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
munnabd said:
Debasis vai,
You are a real gem and a great help for all the applicants in different stages of this process. Even in areas other than Canada immigration, you are a fighter and you will not stop until your goal is reached. Along the way it is in your nature and your kind heart to help others. For that the Almighty will forever bestow his blessing on you. If your application was turned down for Canada, I believe Almighty saved you from a messy situation. Such a situation that is not ideal for you and it is easy to believe that because everyone here including me, always wish the best in life for you.

I know you are tired of chasing. I won't tell you to go for an appeal or a judicial review. It will create hope and hope can be very painful, if not successful. But one morning after you wake up, if you feel like fighting for this again, you shall have my support. On the other hand, if you are determined to stay in motherland, then so be it. You will always be successful by the Almighty's grace. That is all that matters. To live in peace and happiness among friends and family and also be successful. You can always contact me if you find yourself in need of a helping hand.

Heartiest wishes for you and your family.

MunnaBD
Thanks, Munna bhai, for your all time support and kindness. You always have a kind and generous heart to help people with your maximum care & effort. May Almighty make your dream a success.

I am also not intending to appeal or judicial review. As you know, I am tired of waiting and waiting and have not cared for my career, this is the best time to fight back to rebuild it. Your good wishes will be a great asset to find my route.

My good wishes always for all of you. :) :)

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
Singapore vo processing time is now only.......... 21 months.

muk

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
Robindesbois said:
Dear All,

Today, I can check my status. Same " In Process ", There's no change inside. However, I couldn't see my address. Is there anyone who have same situation ?

Robin
Same here..........

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
anam-anam,

your background checks are going on.
you will get a response from your chc in due time.
Still nothing happened to be worried. let them complete their operations.

anam_anam

Jun 16, 2012
jnathan said:
anam-anam,

your background checks are going on.
you will get a response from your chc in due time.
Still nothing happened to be worried. let them complete their operations.
Thnx for your reply.I m still in RBVO stage,so it is not necessary to be in process for back ground checking.Or I am in process but they didnt updated it in my E-CAS

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munnabd said:

- What is your NOC?

Regards
MunnaBD
Munna Bhai,

You can check details of GCMS from the following link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/pia/global-phase2.asp

Thanks
Robin

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[quote ]If they are verifying, then after all docs verification is over, you will see the In Process (with date) status and shortly afterwards MR will be issued. Inshallah.
- What is your NOC?

Regards
MunnaBD
[/quote]

wait a min, munna vai, then i may think like that , the files of 2010 which are inprocess, means most of their verification works are done. is it like that ....

like education, experience and others are done , and still backgrounds checks are going on,,...... ::)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Pre June 2010 IN PRocess applicants now have any one of the following things on their fates

1. MR
2. Request for Additional Docs
3. Waiting for an indefinite period and eventually returning of the files
4. Interview
5. REJECTION