+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

shamir

May 11, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My sister got PR through saj international. I also met with them. They are friendly and their cost is also low. Fact is that- previously they use Canadian lawyer for handling every case. Now, that do it alone. So, i am confused whether to take their help or not. I also came know another immigration lawyer- that is CM Immigration- but their processing fee is abnormal- 4000 USD. Can anyone suggest good immigration lawyer from your experience.

afrin said:
i know only two lawyer's name.
lawyer iqbal & the saaj international canada immigration center.
can they help me?

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear paranto,

first of all take it easy my friend.
approach ur examination authority explain them the situation.

they will verify that the you are a genuine applicant and nothing has been fabricated.

I have recently seen a similar case but later on that was resolved by british council.

so dont worry,

feel free to write if u like any kind of advice.
take gud care.

pranto said:
Deba_avik bhai

Today i received by post mail received SVO

Dear XXX

This document has been verified with the ielts organization.the photograph on the test report form that you submitted does not match that held by the ielts organization.
i am therefore considering making a recommendation to my program manager to refuse your application under paragraph 40(1)(a) of the immigration and refugee protection
act,2001 which reads:

"40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relacting to relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this act"

if you have any additional information to add to your application you should forwad this to our office by 03 june 2012.

your sincerely

immigration officer
immigration section
May i know what can i do?

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
shamir said:
Thanks brother. Fact is that- Canada now a days seeks more trade skill person rather than managerial occupations. Age janle...Baburchi hoitam ato kosto kore pora lekha koira ki luv hoilo....australia canada kutha o immigration hoi nah.. :mad: ..Arekta bhul koira felaisi age janle...NOC list deikha biya sadi kortum...nije na pari..bou re diya apply korietum :p

Tried to send PM but your mail box is full so came back.
Let`s meet together after 22 May when I shall go back to Bangladesh.
Best luck.
Badal
NJ, USA

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my dear brother jnathan,
dont u think u jump to conclusion a little too early???
brother, it cud be a simple photo mismatch, not a great deal, n cud be sorted out
with the help of examination authority like british council.
isnt it?

raman_b another user on this forum has recently encountered the same prob but later
on resolved it, he recently got visa.

plz correct me, if wrong.

tc.

jnathan said:
pranto,

you might get banned for applying to CIC if you further defend yourself for that cheating IELTS test report you have sent to CIC. CIC has a law on that. better an apology to them and swear to them that you will never do this again with anyone in your entire lifetime. practically Nothing will help you now. They have verified your photo on the test score report with the one held in IELTS authority and found a mismatch.

Did you apply by yourself or hired a crook consultant who might have done this to you without your consent?

mmh,

here is the post of Shamir
Look closely, he had double major, that awarded him two degrees.

~~
Hellow, everyone- i am new here from Bangladesh and i am intend to know- do i qualify for Canada immigration?

Profession- Banker (Audit and Banking operation)
Age-27 Years
Education- 16 Years
Job Experience-4 years
My Education -B.B.A (Finance & Marketing)
My IELTS Score-
A) LISTENING 7 B)READING 7 C) WRITING 7 D)SPEAKING 6.5 (Hope to get 7 as i had really good speaking IELTS exam and gave for recheck)
Exam-2
Marital Status- Married
Wife Profession- Banker (Accountant)
Wife Job Experience- 3.5 years
Education- 16 years
Wife Education-B.B.A- (Finance & Marketing)
Wife IELTS Score-
A) LISTENING 7 B)READING 7 C) WRITING 7 D)SPEAKING 6
Family Member in Canada- Sister (received PR @ 2011)

Can anyone state, how much demanding is experienced banker and auditors at Canada currently? Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Regards
Shamir

~~

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
Rana121 said:
Dear All,

Hope you all are doing good.

I have one confusion regarding the Contact Information,in the Application forms and guides CIC said,

Post Office Box (P.O. Box) number, if applicable. If you do not indicate post office box, the Street number must be provided
Street number (No.), if applicable. This must be provided if you did not type in a P.O. Box
Street name, if applicable .

My question is that in Bangladesh we have holding number like 3 Shegun Bagicha. As we dont have PO box number according to CIC we must provide the street number and then streen name.

SO here what information should I provide in the should i write my whole holding address in the street name or anything else.

Please do help me in this issue.

Regards
Hi Rana121,

You need to provide them with your physical address i.e your House number, Road number, post code number etc. No post box address is required as we generally do not have it. You may write:

House Number-3, Road: xxxxxxxx, Shegunbachicha, Dhaka-xxxx, Bangladesh.

That should be fine.

regards,
mmh93

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teaspoon said:
Dear aneeka ,
u r thinking it in a complicated way , but in real it is very simple and easy.

1. i can understand that u r ssc certificate has a wrong dob and also passport has a wrong dob right ?

Solution: first do the necessary correction from the education board and , if the education board require the affidavit then u can do it for them to get the correction or any other paper require by the educator board.

Second is passport : go to the passport office and it is easy and a peace of cake , fill the correction form and pay the required fee to the bank and do the required action.

it is always better not to submit unnecessary paper to cic lets make things simple and u do not require to submit the Affidavit to cic . hope this helps u ! if not pm me

All my papers including passport has the right date of birth. The date of birth is only wrong in SSC Certificate and to correct the mistake I did an affidavit for SSC certificate as a supporting documents. I would like to know when I'll submit my papers for immigration is this going to cause any problem?

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
aneeka26 said:
All my papers including passport has the right date of birth. The date of birth is only wrong in SSC Certificate and to correct the mistake I did an affidavit for SSC certificate as a supporting documents. I would like to know when I'll submit my papers for immigration is this going to cause any problem?

Hi,

If you submit your current SSC certificate along with the affidavit, the immigration will not accept these documents although they will file your case and issue you with an immigration file number, however you may be requested to provide the correct certificate at a later stage which will only delay the processing of your application.

So, it will be better for you to apply now for the correction at the education board and get a new certificate with the actual date of birth and send it with your application package.

mmh93

mmh93

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
shamir said:

britto78

Can you please suggest me a good immigration lawyer
Sent u a PM,please see.

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
Thanks mmh93,

for your reply, actualy where I should write this address ,in street number box is so small in the form where you are able to write only numaric word and yes I can write the full address in the street name but again in the Application forms and guides CIC told that Post Office Box (P.O. Box) number, if applicable. If you do not indicate post office box, the Street number must be provided .

I hope you undersatnd my problem.

Regards.
Rana121

mmh93 said:
Hi Rana121,

You need to provide them with your physical address i.e your House number, Road number, post code number etc. No post box address is required as we generally do not have it. You may write:

House Number-3, Road: xxxxxxxx, Shegunbachicha, Dhaka-xxxx, Bangladesh.

That should be fine.

regards,
mmh93

arif74

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2006
Doc's Request.
24-09-2009
AOR Received.
17-01-2010
IELTS Request
08-03-2010
File Transfer...
In Process since 22nd December 2006
Dear Friends,

my cell no has changed. My land phone no is as it is. Should i inform cic ? If so then what form i should use ?

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmh93 said:
Hi,

If you submit your current SSC certificate along with the affidavit, the immigration will not accept these documents although they will file your case and issue you with an immigration file number, however you may be requested to provide the correct certificate at a later stage which will only delay the processing of your application.

So, it will be better for you to apply now for the correction at the education board and get a new certificate with the actual date of birth and send it with your application package.

mmh93

mmh93
mmh93 Bhai,

Thanks for the info That would help. I hope dhaka board will reissue me my SSC certificate with the correct date of birth.

regards,
Aneeka

arif74

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2006
Doc's Request.
24-09-2009
AOR Received.
17-01-2010
IELTS Request
08-03-2010
File Transfer...
In Process since 22nd December 2006
Dear Friends

i m applying for caips through my friend. Need urgent help to fill-up the IMM5563E form.

1. Requester's reference Number . - Is it contact not.
2. Section B- Request For - What option i should click.
3. We are 2 adults & 2 children - so all these i will include in Section -A.
4. How much i need to pay. 5$ or 10 $

Thanks