File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hoquebd said:
Hi Bluebird,

The address given by Deva_avik is for to send courier and the one you mentioned is not for courier. You can check the SGVO website for details....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/singapore.asp
it is clearly mentioned under the address...Hope this may clear the issue. Deva_avik can clarify u better....

Dear Deva_aik will appreciate if u pls confirm me if I am wrong.....or right....
You're right, Haquebd.

For courier:
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
One George Street, 11-01
Singapore 049145

Not for Courier:
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
(not for courier)

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/singapore.asp

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
zafrulbd said:
it will be MR sorry to mistake.pardon me.
inshallaha who get for send all document 2009 November to December all file get MR in this year inshallaha.
Zafrul Bhai ,

Beadobi nibenna apnar profile info, left side e VISA OFFICE e singaPUR ache ja Singapore hobe please change it .

Thanks

NKSHUMON

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
bluebird said:
Hi Seniors

In proof of settlement fund they have said that any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours. In my bank statement there are several transactions of one lac taka (both debit and credit). Should I submit document for One lac taka (around 1200 CAD)?
Not necessary for 1lac. They have not defined the large amount. If you have been depositing and withdrawing all year long, this is not an issue. Typically, they want to be sure the fund is yours. So, in case of a sudden and huge amount deposit needs an explanation or documentation.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
smiling_face said:
I think you are referring the clause from Doc Update Letter recently issued from SGVO....am I right?

This is basically a subjective judgement....if someone's regular salary income/business income is more than BDT100K, for his/her case, what you have mentioned should not be treated as a big transaction.

In fact, in many cases, the applicants do NOT maintain the necessary balance what they originally showed in the POF. And when the VO ask to provide the updated POF, they suddenly start depositing amounts into their accounts. That's why, in the Doc Update Letter, VO mentioned to show all transactions took place in the last six months into all of the bank accounts (applicant's) describing the large deposits. In reality, when the applicants submit all their bank account with all transactions, respective VOs can easily reconcile whether the fund has been properly maintained or not.

Hope this will clarify the matter!

smiling_face :)
nicely described....+1

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
Dear all,

My Ecas Status shows "In Process" when I click In Process I get only "We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2011" what does it mean?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
britto78 said:
Dear all,

My Ecas Status shows "In Process" when I click In Process I get only "We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2011" what does it mean?
This means IP but with RBVO details. The actual In Process status shows in description writing like "We started processing your application on...". Many people are in the same boat including me. My status got IP from 19th July, 2011 but with Received by Visa Office detail inside.

Shubanta

Jan 25, 2012
zafrulbd said:
it will be MR sorry to mistake.pardon me.
inshallaha who get for send all document 2009 November to December all file get MR in this year inshallaha.
Thank you Zafrul bhai.. Felt so frustrated after seeing 74 months time. :(

Hoping all the best for everyone...

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
nkshumon said:
Dear Zafrul Bhai ,

For your kind information i want to show you what they wrote in the update letter may be you didnt see that letter yet , and i bold that line for you

Thanks

NKSHUMON

Date: IMMIGRATION SECTION
P O BOX 845
File: ----------MXC ROBINSON ROAD
SINGAPORE 901645
FAX: (65) 6854-5874

(SEND BY EMAIL)

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Skilled Worker.

Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations require that applicants provide all information and documents required for the assessment of their applications. The selection criteria are clearly defined, and your eligibility for permanent residence as a Skilled Worker will be assessed on the basis of the documents and information you provide. The onus is on you to provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you meet the requirements.

You are now being given an opportunity to update your application before it is assessed by an officer. Please submit the documents and information specified below to our office by mail. You have sixty (60) days from the date of this letter to comply with this request. If the requested evidence is not received by our office within this timeframe, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file. You will not be given a further opportunity to provide more information.

Updated Application Forms:

The following forms can be completed on the CIC website:

• Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) form, completed with updated information

• Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form, completed with updated information for you and all dependants 18 years and older, with original signatures – all questions must be answered – if a question is not applicable, write “N/A” – do not leave any gaps in your personal history and address history – you must provide details from the age of 18 to the present

• Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form, completed with updated information for you and all dependants 18 years and older

• Schedule 3 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008) form, completed with updated information – Ensure you provide accurate occupational codes from the National Occupation Classification which most closely describe your work experience over the past ten years

Updated Identity, Status, and Civil Documents:

Provide the following documents only if there have been changes since you initially submitted your application:

• If passports have been renewed or replaced, provide a copy of the passport information page(s) for each person included on the application

• If the immigration status of you or any person included on the application has changed, provide a copy of the current visa or status document of the country where you are (lawfully) residing, as applicable

• If there have been any marriages, divorces, deaths, or births for you or any person included on the application, provide copies of civil documents as applicable – examples: marriage/divorce/death/birth certificates, child custody/adoption orders – note: to add a spouse or child to your application, you will need to pay the application fee for them

Updated Photographs:

• Updated identification photographs for you and all accompanying dependants which comply with the photo specifications available in the SW Application Guide - Appendix A

Updated Education and Experience Documents:

If you have completed additional studies since you initially submitted your application and you would like those studies to be counted toward the award of points for education, please provide for you and your spouse (if accompanying):

• Copies of transcripts showing courses completed and grades earned
• Copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates

If you have accumulated additional experience in one or more occupations at NOC Skill Level O, A, or B for which you would like consideration, please provide for all occupations in which you wish to be assessed:

• Original letter(s) from your employer(s) which clearly describe your job duties and responsibilities
• Copies of letter(s) of offer or employment contract(s)
• Copies of salary statements or pay stubs
• Copies of income tax returns
• If you are self-employed, copies of business registration and/or license and proof of business conducted with clients, such as orders and invoices, balance sheets, income tax returns

Proficiency in Canada's Official Languages:

If you are claiming English and/or French language skills on your application, you must provide conclusive proof of your language skills:

• Submit the original reports of a language test by an approved organization (International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the test d'évaluation de français (TEF)) – test results must not be more than one year old at the time of submission

Adaptability Factors:

If you or your accompanying spouse has a relative in Canada, provide:

• Proof of your relationship to them (e.g. birth certificates showing parentage)
• Proof of their status in Canada (copy of permanent resident card, citizenship certificate, or Canadian passport)
• Proof that they are currently residing in Canada (e.g. recent utility bill, salary statement, or tax return in their name, sent to their residential address in Canada)

If your or your accompanying spouse has studied or worked in Canada, provide documents issued by the educational institution or employer which provide details, as well as copies of any work or study permits issued by Citizenship & Immigration Canada

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Settlement Funds:

Provide original financial documents (e.g. bank statements, term deposit statements) for the past 6 months showing transactions for all your accounts as proof of unencumbered funds for prospective settlement in Canada – any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours

Arranged Employment in Canada:

If you have been offered a job by a Canadian employer, and that employment offer has been approved by Human Resources & Skills Development Canada (HRSDC):

• Submit a copy of the Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) issued by HRSDC and a copy of the employment offer

Any additional information and documents for consideration when your application is assessed must be received by this office within sixty (60 days) from the date of this letter. If you need more time, you must advise this office immediately and provide detailed reasons. Your request will be considered, but there is no guarantee that an extension will be granted. If no further evidence is received within this timeframe, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file. This may lead to the refusal of your application.

If you wish to withdraw your application, please advise our office immediately in writing. You may be eligible for a full refund of the processing fees paid. Once we begin assessing your application, it will no longer be possible to refund the processing fees.

My dear Brother NKSHUMON,

Thanks to your so nice and very clear post, yes we are going to FSW post and we are doing job may be 4 to 10 years or more so in this time we can save money like POF equivalent. For example for two person POF CAD$13486 so you can show CAD$1500 its normal but if you show 10 multiple which is not for normal balance to earn in your service life so you need to prove like you get more OVER time or doing part time business or suddenly you closed your business or sales you any land so that time your bank account deposit abnormal amount from your job salary so in that time you have to give prove document how you get this abnormal amount.I thing this is call "large deposits" I thing cic not think 1 or 2 Lac is Large money in our FSW job status. better you talk to any expert about this issue.i know some body go to canada there 4 person and they show CAD$ 22000 without any explanation about POF.I tell you all thing from my view so it may be also wrong if i told wrong please inform me brother. thanks again to share.

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
nkshumon said:
Zafrul Bhai ,

Beadobi nibenna apnar profile info, left side e VISA OFFICE e singaPUR ache ja Singapore hobe please change it .

Thanks

NKSHUMON
Ha...ha.... thanks thanks thanks i am so happy for your correction.vai 6 years waiting doing like a mad. we are backlog applicant really they are suffering .thanks again.

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
zafrulbd said:
My dear Brother NKSHUMON,

Thanks to your so nice and very clear post, yes we are going to FSW post and we are doing job may be 4 to 10 years or more so in this time we can save money like POF equivalent. For example for two person POF CAD$13486 so you can show CAD$1500 its normal but if you show 10 multiple which is not for normal balance to earn in your service life so you need to prove like you get more OVER time or doing part time business or suddenly you closed your business or sales you any land so that time your bank account deposit abnormal amount from your job salary so in that time you have to give prove document how you get this abnormal amount.I thing this is call "large deposits" I thing cic not think 1 or 2 Lac is Large money in our FSW job status. better you talk to any expert about this issue.i know some body go to canada there 4 person and they show CAD$ 22000 without any explanation about POF.I tell you all thing from my view so it may be also wrong if i told wrong please inform me brother. thanks again to share.
Brother 1st of all think why they want to see your financial condition ? reason is they want you could survive yourself and can also invest in their economy from your amount so they want how much money you could carry its not only plus point for you but also for the Canadian economy .I am also ask some superior lawyer about it and they told me like that way and also told that if you could carry those amount in here and could carried it in Canada then Canadian gov. don't have any headache about those amount . but don't input huge amount in your account in last six month statement ,that could be a red mark issue . i hope you are clear now man .

Thanks
NKSHUMON

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
deba_avik said:
This means IP but with RBVO details. The actual In Process status shows in description writing like "We started processing your application on...". Many people are in the same boat including me. My status got IP from 19th July, 2011 but with Received by Visa Office detail inside.

Dear big Brother,

CIC not tell any thing very clearly to their applicant also who already send landing fee more then a year i am seeing in processing last last 64 month.they are playing in our lots of important life. we are Asian so they don't care inshallha we will prove after landing i have quality and our next generation will sit in Canada Parliament.Lets think it all my brother and sister in our Bangladeshi Forum mate.

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
nkshumon said:
Brother 1st of all think why they want to see your financial condition ? reason is they want you could survive yourself and can also invest in their economy from your amount so they want how much money you could carry its not only plus point for you but also for the Canadian economy .I am also ask some superior lawyer about it and they told me like that way and also told that if you could carry those amount in here and could carried it in Canada then Canadian gov. don't have any headache about those amount . but don't input huge amount in your account in last six month statement ,that could be a red mark issue . i hope you are clear now man .

Thanks
NKSHUMON

Thanks brother,

But how many Taka or CAD$ is called lawyer huge amount in Bangladeshi applicant please ? thanks for nice reply.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
rabeya,,

it is a multinational and multicultural forum so when you use a particular language which is unknown to a lot of seniors and experienced members, your chance of getting expert advices become slim. pm me/republish your questions in English.

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
zafrulbd said:
Thanks brother,

But how many Taka or CAD$ is called lawyer huge amount in Bangladeshi applicant please ? thanks for nice reply.
that's not specifically told but you should understand man

NKSHUMON