Feb 2010
Med's Request
Dekha nai
LANDED..........
Aladiner Cherag
Hoquebd said:
Dear all members,

Hope this will be helpful for all....

Canada, 9th March: Recession is affecting new immigrants coming to Canada.
This has been revealed by TIEDI (Toronto Immigrant Employment Data Initiative). The fact that recession is biting the newcomers in Canada becomes evident by having a look at the jobless rate among newcomers. For new immigrants in Canada, rate of joblessness is 8.4 percent.

And jobless rate for Canada-born is stated to be 6 percent, TIEDI figures reveal.

Canada firms reluctant to hire newcomers--One of the main reasons for this difference in the employment rates for Canadian immigrants and native Canadian counterparts could be due to lack of initiative among small and medium firms to hire new Canadian immigrants. These firms are somewhat biased in hiring new immigrants.

Hence, they are not able to take advantage of the skilled immigrants in Canada.

Notable job gains for recruitment of newcomers in Canada--On the other hand, large firms are taking initiatives to recruit new immigrants in Canada. Figures revealed by TIEDI show new immigrants gained sufficient jobs in Canada in 2010.

Number of jobs gained by new immigrants in construction sector was 11,300 while accommodation and food services sector hired 18,600 new immigrants. Professional, technical and scientific services had 14,700 jobs for newcomers in Canada last year.

According to executive director of Costi Immigrant Services, Mario Calla, employment scenario of Canada is moving out of recession slowly and gradually. Nearly 55,000 immigrants have been assisted by the agency in getting jobs at 18 GTA locations, Calla admits.

Canada immigration department-CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) has reduced the annual quota of Canada immigration by 25,000 taking the annual intake to 225,000 from the earlier 250,000.

Canada Immigrant employment getting positive--However, it will be a slow process for enabling new immigrants getting a job in Canada, clarifies Calla. Immigrants will be getting jobs in their chosen field, he maintains. Several professional licensing bodies as well as large corporations are working to enable quick confirmation of foreign credentials of immigrants in Canada.

According to findings of a report by RBC, nearly 75 percent of newcomers get their credentials confirmed within a period of six months after coming to Canada. This has been a major obstacle in the way of new immigrants getting jobs in Canada.

http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/recession-affecting-new-canadian-immigrants-18006.html
recession thik hote time lagbe. nothing to do.

ameer

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
samamoon,

The hardest part is incomplete . Getting a job.
That would melt away all of your satisfactions so far.

Choose Bell Canada. Don't choose Rogers.
HI Janathan ,
You are a negative and weak man who never think or take anything positively . I think you will not be able to survive in Canada and you should Withdraw your application . Be positive aand try to write something that can give some hope to other .

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bellow information could be good news for 2006 - 2008 applicant

The government is considering all options for clearing a backlog of hundreds of thousands of applications from people who want to immigrate to Canada, Jason Kenney said Wednesday.

Kenney, the minister of citizenship and immigration, wouldn't rule out an option used in New Zealand, where the government legislated away the backlog — clearing it by eliminating the files.

Asked how seriously he's looking at that option, Kenney said the department is looking at all options for dealing with the backlog.

"We owe it to newcomers to do that. So we haven’t made any decisions, we’re still consulting, we’re looking at all the options, but I do think that we can’t continue to tell people that they’re going to wait for eight years for a decision on whether they can come to Canada," he said.

Canada's backlog is around 300,000 applications and could take until 2017 to clear.

That's unfair to the applicants and inefficient for employers looking to fill gaps for skilled labour, Kenney said, since after five or six years people's skills may be outdated for what the market requires. Canada's immigration system must function faster and be more responsive to changing needs, he said.

Kenney has already made major changes to the refugee and family reunification systems, in both cases offering compromises on some issues while taking a hard line overall. For example, last fall the department temporarily stopped taking new applications for family reunification but started offering a super visa, valid for 10 years, that allows visitors to stay longer than before.

Although he floated the idea of eliminating old files to kill the backlog, Kenney also offered the option of letting provincial and territorial governments go through current applications and pull out the ones that match their needs with what the applicants seek.

"We are launching a pilot project that will allow provinces and territories to 'mine the backlog' — in other words, to review the applications in the backlog and nominate those applicants they think their economies need now. We are also informing some applicants stuck in the federal skilled workers backlog about possible opportunities under the provincial nominee program," he said.

The provincial nominee program lets the provinces select and recommend immigrants to fill sectors where they're most needed. The federal government then processes the applications.

Using immigration to help the economy
Critics have accused the government of focusing Canada's immigration system too narrowly on economic factors and limiting the opportunities to, for example, bring in aging relatives.

Kenney says statistics show highly skilled people with prearranged jobs do well when they come to Canada, earning an average annual salary of $79,000.

"What we are going to be encouraging prospective immigrants to do more and more is try to get a job lined up before they get to Canada. And that will allow us to help bring them in very quickly in the future. So the doors are always going to be open," he said.

The government has talked in the past about how Canada will have to rely on immigration to supplement an aging workforce.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper said in a January speech in Davos, Switzerland, that Canada is looking at ways to modernize its immigration system.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2012/03/07/pol-immigration-backlog-kenney.html

shofiul72

Star Member
Nov 6, 2009
Copenhagen
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As of late we the BACKLOGGERS are not stupid enough to believe Jason Kenney's announcement...It's beyond intimation as to cases of pree Feb 2008

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
samamoon said:
Hi Everybody,
How are you all guys? Hope fine. I am sorry for the long delay in sharing my landing experience. was little bit busy with many initial job here like, SIN card, Health card, PR card etc. Taking decision for phone and internet also delayed me in siting here. Anyway, Canada is nice, better to say Wonderful except the weather. Sometimes it is like more than refrigerator. This is the only problem I can find here. Another thing is that, things are expensive though there are some exceptions. Everything is controlled here and with a good system. I can now predict how much time I need to go from one place to another. There is no traffic Jam, no mosquito, no power failure, no gas or water problem.

Thing is that, now I have to get a job or to do something. I am looking for that opportunity. Please pray for me.

Hope you all will get the soonest chance to get in to this city.

All the best,

Saifullah
Good to know everything from you. Hope you will get a job. Share things here with us. Appreciate your sharing. Our good wishes always for you.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
bangladesh-canada2012 said:
Dear Deva Avik/NKshumon/Hotobahagha Bhai,

1st of all thanks every body for their humble comments.

Actually there is no hope for 2006 applicant
Canada just make us fool.

Thanks
Bangladesh-Canada2012
Bro, I understand your pain. Really its unbearable to wail years after years. Don't get disheartened to hear from some people. Hope your dreams shall come true.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
shofiul,

Yea, Those ministers would never say that they'd not process those applications ever during their lifetime.
They are getting millions of $$$$$ in interest from the application fees.
We are taking, thinking, , considering, meeting bla bla bla. These are the words they have, nothing more.

Applicants should think elsewhere.

jewel,

I was able to get good grades convincing my academic skills to the Canadian Professors during my College life. I know what Canadians are and what they need.

cofeemug

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creator said:
Dear Forum Members,

Today I found in e-CAS status" Medical results have been received" line added.

How long they need to request for passport from now ? Any Idea ?

Thanks,

Creator
hopefully by March. just pray & relax......

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
hi,

Nice to meet you all.I am new to this tread and wish you all good luck.;-). Normally how long do we need to wait MR from Singapore Visa Office?. Thanks.

Myat

SBD

Mar 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2005
Doc's Request.
novenber 2009
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
July 1010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
only almighty Ishwar knows
Hi Janathan

Whare is Sheng Chiu?

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
myat said:
hi,

Nice to meet you all.I am new to this tread and wish you all good luck.;-). Normally how long do we need to wait MR from Singapore Visa Office?. Thanks.

Myat
Hi,

As you are a MI3 applicant, it should be around 1 year. But it may depend on many other factors as well.

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
shofiul,

Yea, Those ministers would never say that they'd not process those applications ever during their lifetime.
They are getting millions of $$$$$ in interest from the application fees.
We are taking, thinking, , considering, meeting bla bla bla. These are the words they have, nothing more.

Applicants should think elsewhere.

jewel,

I was able to get good grades convincing my academic skills to the Canadian Professors during my College life. I know what Canadians are and what they need.
Thanks jnathan . You know everything about Canadian and Canada than why you want to migrate there ? Could you share your view and plan about your application that can help us to know about you

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
SBD said:
Hi Janathan
Whare is Sheng Chiu?
Jewel1020 said:
Thanks jnathan . You know everything about Canadian and Canada than why you want to migrate there ? Could you share your view and plan about your application that can help us to know about you
chill guyz!! it's not about the man, it's about the principle!!

PAPI k noy PAAP k ghrina koro!! ;)

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
ahsan1289 said:
Dear All,
Hope everyone is ok and fine by the grace of Allah. After long time, i am here. Sorry for long absence. I was a bit busy with settling here in Toronto. Its really a great opportunity for them who got the opportunity to come here. Those who are on the way or in process of coming, be prepared for very tough but fantastic life. Only you need to be positive and get prepared for many adverse things. Feeling happy to hear good news of some friends. Wish all of you best of luck.

Regards
Ahsan
CONGRATULATIONS AHSAN BHAI... SHOB NOTUN CANADIAN GF ;) RA BHALO ? ORA SHONGE THAKTE APNAR ABAR "ADVERSE THINGS" KI ? ;D

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
INDIANAJONES said:
CONGRATULATIONS AHSAN BHAI... SHOB NOTUN CANADIAN GF ;) RA BHALO ? ORA SHONGE THAKTE APNAR ABAR "ADVERSE THINGS" KI ? ;D
are Rehman Bhai, apni to sei 1981 thekey ADVERSE ;) effects nie asen, ei bar ektu Ahsan Bhai re chance den!!
1st one Karen Allen from Raiders of the Lost Ark!! ;)