Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tamim07 said:
Life is stopped somewhere in the middle of IP and PPR...Dont know when MR and PPR will come. Yeh...it is better to do regular activities as usual...... liked it......Thanks.
Thank you so much :)

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bamepo said:
His VO is the same to ours: SingVO.
I guess whoever sent an updated docs as required will recieve their good news soon.

I haven't updated anything yet :(
That's called a good news
Though you haven't send anything we hope inshallah we will receive plenty of good news soon :)

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Colors said:
100% Agreed, if we start following the progress every minute every second then it became frustrating.
So it's better to do our regular activities. MR / PPR will be received by us in due cource of time. Please have patience, we all are waiting. A negative comments may upset all of us. Actually aj amader hate nai ta Niye tense hoye o Kono benifit nai.

SVO has their own way of doing things as per instructions of Immigration Ministry of Canada. We have nothing to do regarding what they are doing ....or what they are not doing.

Today, tomorrow or Next month...any time we may have the good news. Best wishes to all waiting for MR/ PPR
Correctly said. Certainly they are working because they need to submit their work progress.
It was reported that they may need until 2012 to complete MI1 applications. Now no body knows what they will do next - prejune or MI2.
Lets hope and pray for the best. We are waiting for the last 6 years and lost many opportunities - hope others will not face the same.

bamepo

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
AOR Received.
Mar-2011
File Transfer...
in process since Mar 2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
Badal789 said:
Last week I sent my updated documents including papers were missing as per the CAIPS note+new MRP passport copy of full family.
If any one has taken new passport then s/he should send photocopy as soon as possible.
You yourself updated new changes automatically (as the GCMS report) without their requirement?.

I have my new Passport now with a deferent new number . Do I have to update right now?

One more thing, i have just discovered my pregnancy this morning. What's happened if i get MR in coming months? Do I have to wait for the MR before informing them or should I inform them right now?

Plz help me abt this

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bamepo said:
You yourself updated new changes automatically (as the GCMS report) without their requirement?.

I have my new Passport now with a deferent new number . Do I have to update right now?

One more thing, i have just discovered my pregnancy this morning. What's happened if i get MR in coming months? Do I have to wait for the MR before informing them or should I inform them right now?

Plz help me abt this
Congratulations

minuanwar

Jul 7, 2012
Dear Teaspoon,

From where you get the news that the SVO stopped issuing MR for this year. Please do not make other confused and frustrated. Do you have any authenticity of this rubbish news????? Or this is your self made assumption??? I myself have the authentic news that SVO is issuing MR but in a slow paces. One of my friend got the MR very rercently, though he is not a forum member. You can ask Dr. Wahab as well that how many health check up he is doing per day for the skilled migrants. So please be authentic before writing anything in this wall.Inshaallah we all will get the good news soon this year. Regards. --minuanwar

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minuanwar said:
Dear Teaspoon,

From where you get the news that the SVO stopped issuing MR for this year. Please do not make other confused and frustrated. Do you have any authenticity of this rubbish news????? Or this is your self made assumption??? I myself have the authentic news that SVO is issuing MR but in a slow paces. One of my friend got the MR very rercently, though he is not a forum member. You can ask Dr. Wahab as well that how many health check up he is doing per day for the skilled migrants. So please be authentic before writing anything in this wall.Inshaallah we all will get the good news soon this year. Regards. --minuanwar
Brother, when your friend applied? And NOC?
Can you please share with us...

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
SGVO ja aromvo korse, vabtasi Malaysia's Human Resources Minister Datuk Seri Dr S Subramaniam re dhoira ekta LABOR VISA nia Malaysia jai ga!! :p

jawar moto asen keu?? ;) ;D

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
mute_man said:
SGVO ja aromvo korse, vabtasi Malaysia's Human Resources Minister Datuk Seri Dr S Subramaniam re dhoira ekta LABOR VISA nia Malaysia jai ga!! :p

jawar moto asen keu?? ;) ;D
@ Ahsan Bhai, IT LABOR VISA HOILE AMI ASI... ;)

@ bamepo, & minuanwar, Thanks for sharing the info of issuance of MR Again... :)

Dear Respected Forum Members,

I send a CSI last night at "September 12, 2012 11:39 PM" as follows :

"I requested a CSI from your office on August 19, 2012 and received reply as "Your case is in the medical queue awaiting medical forms to be issued in the next 6 to 9 months. Please wait to receive request letter from this office." Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Now, Sir, Is there any progress of my case. I mean I am very eager to know approximately when I can expect MR issued for me. Please mention as precisely as possible. Thanks a lot in advance."

AND received reply at "Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:12 PM" came to know just now upon checking mail. The reply is as follows :

"Your case is in the medical queue awaiting medical forms to be issued in the next 6 to 9 months. Please wait to receive request letter from this office in the near future."

Best Regards,

INDIANAJONES.

drmahbub35

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
tanvir bhai
track kore dkheci still under processing...tension a ghum haram.bhai doya koren.best wishes for u all.
thanks
mahbub

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INDIANAJONES said:
@ Ahsan Bhai, IT LABOR VISA HOILE AMI ASI... ;)

@ bamepo, & minuanwar, Thanks for sharing the info of issuance of MR Again... :)

Dear Respected Forum Members,

I send a CSI last night at "September 12, 2012 11:39 PM" as follows :

"I requested a CSI from your office on August 19, 2012 and received reply as "Your case is in the medical queue awaiting medical forms to be issued in the next 6 to 9 months. Please wait to receive request letter from this office." Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Now, Sir, Is there any progress of my case. I mean I am very eager to know approximately when I can expect MR issued for me. Please mention as precisely as possible. Thanks a lot in advance."

AND received reply at "Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:12 PM" came to know just now upon checking mail. The reply is as follows :

"Your case is in the medical queue awaiting medical forms to be issued in the next 6 to 9 months. Please wait to receive request letter from this office in the near future."

Best Regards,

INDIANAJONES.
Near future...congratulations brother

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
bamepo said:

Plz help me abt this
Congratulations first with the good news, wishing you all the best!!!!! No need to be worried if MR comes in the coming months, do not inform them even.

Yes, I myself sent the missing documents as per the CAIPS note because I have to send those later. Regarding new passport it is mentioned (not the word passport) to send updated documents. Except passports my other papers were prepared 4 months ago but I waited to send all together which is better instead of sending again and again.
Please pray for us all.

drmahbub35

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Mun said:
Dear Mahbub vai,
dont worry. InsAllah, u will get visa within the shortest possible time.
rgds

drmahbub35

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
muk bhai
gater taka khoroch kor kal sonia sharma k pn korechilam.janlam amar reg se paini.abar korchi obossho.ekhono kono confirmation mail paini.apnara ki peyechn?thanks for ur wish.apnar khobor ki?
thanks again
mahbub

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
minuanwar said:
Dear Teaspoon,

Please check the following link (copied from the forum). You will find the total cases from all processed until April 2012.

Total processed : 431,665 persons.
Only Singapore processed : 18,549 persons.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/opendata-donneesouvertes/data/000023-eng.xls

Let`s keep the hope and pray more to include us this time.