Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek said:
hi 1111& 0111
atleast with the medical request of duggalca some movement is there
a positive sign. he submitted his full file on 2nd june
regards
yes that is absolutely gr8 news. now there is a ray of hope and if luck is smiling on us we will all receive med and ppr very soon.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today one of my friends who is working as an accountant with a company recd a call from CHC ND. he submitted his docs in last week of june like me. i hope it means that now they r reviewing all pending applications under 0111, 1111 and soon we will be receiving med and ppr from them.

LW

Aug 20, 2009
sanjeevindia said:
today one of my friends who is working as an accountant with a company recd a call from CHC ND. he submitted his docs in last week of june like me. i hope it means that now they r reviewing all pending applications under 0111, 1111 and soon we will be receiving med and ppr from them.
When you say "got a call" does that mean he got Med Request?

nermon81

Oct 1, 2009
hallo all
i have one question . the AOR recieved takes different time depend on different catogerory or countrey

i sent my application under NOC 1111 on 14-9-2009 and untill now i still wating AOR

i am from Egupt and i don't know when i can recieve my AOR

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LW said:
sanjeevindia said:
hi LW

i wrote recd a call and not got a call. by that i mean recd a phone call directly from CHC inquiring about his job profile and about the organization he is working in. it was more like a interview as the person from CHC asked about his wife's qualification, where she is from? how many people are there with him in his office? what is his designation? why did he choose canada? what will he do there? does he have any relatives there? whether his wife will accompany him or not? etc...........

hope i have clarified ur query in full there.

regards.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nermon81 said:
hallo all
i have one question . the AOR recieved takes different time depend on different catogerory or countrey

i sent my application under NOC 1111 on 14-9-2009 and untill now i still wating AOR

i am from Egupt and i don't know when i can recieve my AOR
hello nermon81

though this thread is for CHC ND applicants, but i guess we r here 2 share our experience with everyone. from my experience and including the postal delays it can take upto 2 months. so wait for another 15 days at least. i m sure u will receive ur AOR y then.

regards.

Hasit

Oct 28, 2009
Hi friends,

I have got file no. and am suppose to send my docs to CHC ND by 21st Jan. Can anybody please guide me how old the maintanance fund (CAD 16500 approx. for a family of 3) in the bank account has to be ? Also which liquid is acceptable (in layman's language please)

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi hasit

u can send them even a Bank certificate regarding the balance. if u r sending a bank statement, it can be of any period. the main thing is that u have to maintain that balance till the visa stamping. they will accept savings account, current account, fdr's etc.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
LW said:
sanjeevindia said:
hi LW

i wrote recd a call and not got a call. by that i mean recd a phone call directly from CHC inquiring about his job profile and about the organization he is working in. it was more like a interview as the person from CHC asked about his wife's qualification, where she is from? how many people are there with him in his office? what is his designation? why did he choose canada? what will he do there? does he have any relatives there? whether his wife will accompany him or not? etc...........

hope i have clarified ur query in full there.

regards.
Thats strange. Now New Delhi has started taking interviews on phone. Sanjeev if you do not mind, can you share the Telephone number only the starting something like 4141**** so that by any chance we get calls and if we are busy somewhere then we can pick up that call.

It will be really helpful.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i myself have not asked for the number from my friend but i will get it from him. and today his status is also changed to In Process. I hope it's a good news 4 him. i m wiating for my status 2 change.

Mera Number Kab aayega?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
i myself have not asked for the number from my friend but i will get it from him. and today his status is also changed to In Process. I hope it's a good news 4 him. i m waiting for my status 2 change.

Mera Number Kab aayega?
Just read some where yours have taken more than 4 months and status still the same which means you have sent your documents 4 months back. You should contact CHC.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
sanjeevindia said:
i myself have not asked for the number from my friend but i will get it from him. and today his status is also changed to In Process. I hope it's a good news 4 him. i m waiting for my status 2 change.

Mera Number Kab aayega?
Just read some where yours have taken more than 4 months and status still the same which means you have sent your documents 4 months back. You should contact CHC.
i m going 2 contact them by the end of this week and hope fully will receive a positive reply from them.