AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
According to the way avo operates they can attend to paper based files along side with fsw 2014, my advise is we should keep praying that God should make them work in our favour.

God of wonders and miracles will set us free from avo....

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Tosode said:
According to the way avo operates they can attend to paper based files along side with fsw 2014, my advise is we should keep praying that God should make them work in our favour.

God of wonders and miracles will set us free from avo....
Yes o. Waiting till June 2017 after they must have finished with FSW has no meaning to me. Different types of applications have been processed same time in the past! May God kist touch their hearts to work in our favour.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Ayokunlex01 said:
Ayokunlex, how u dey my brover,

i know it cant be done, i just dey dream :p :p 8) ;D. if things start happening by May it will only be a miracle from God, i pray at this AVO rate, 2018 will not meet our enemy in this country.

it cant be done, they wont do the medicals for us, unless you are express entry, now when you get there, they will ask for the mr message, and there are forms you will fill, it will be sent from accra VO

well i no by may, they will remember us

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Amen o. If something good can still come this April i will be grateful to God. The waiting is killinggggggg! :'(

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Ayokunle. But you got MR last December now? Why are you pretending?

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
mot said:
Ayokunle. But you got MR last December now? Why are you pretending?
Hello mot,

Are you for real? I dont see any reason why he should be pretending and lying to the forum. Anyway, maybe you know him well.

Ayokunle please confirm this.

Cheerz

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
Teju said:
Yes o. Waiting till June 2017 after they must have finished with FSW has no meaning to me. Different types of applications have been processed same time in the past! May God kist touch their hearts to work in our favour.
Hello Teju, I am trying to understand the cic Accra stage and why u av to wait this long. Is it that visas are processed in cic Accra for all cic PR applicants, or is this peculiar to some types of applicants. In my case, I am still awaiting sinp nomination dat has been in process since January, if all tins being equal am granted , will I still go through dis cic Accra ordeal?
Pls kindly enlighten me.

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Timah said:
Hello Teju, I am trying to understand the cic Accra stage and why u av to wait this long. Is it that visas are processed in cic Accra for all cic PR applicants, or is this peculiar to some types of applicants. In my case, I am still awaiting sinp nomination dat has been in process since January, if all tins being equal am granted , will I still go through dis cic Accra ordeal?
Pls kindly enlighten me.
My sister, your concern is very much in order. Just hope that when u do submit ur application, you find favour. Anything can happen, either they send ur application to another visa office or maybe Accra themselves will have started processing faster.

I dont know why Teju and some other people have not had their applications concluded. It really beats me. God help us sha

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
myson said:
My sister, your concern is very much in order. Just hope that when u do submit ur application, you find favour. Anything can happen, either they send ur application to another visa office or maybe Accra themselves will have started processing faster.

I dont know why Teju and some other people have not had their applications concluded. It really beats me. God help us sha
Amin. Myson has answered rightly. We need God to show forth and He will. Shalom.

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
myson said:

Hmmmmm.....In that case, Wat is d essence of going through EE which ideally should be fast .....Thanks so much for Ur response.....I will hope for the best.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Timah said:
Pls kindly enlighten me.
[/quote
Hi my sister. Myson has said it all, that's how it is i just pray when it is time they transfer your file to London office.
Cheers.

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
Teju said:
Timah said:
Pls kindly enlighten me.
[/quote
Hi my sister. Myson has said it all, that's how it is i just pray when it is time they transfer your file to London office.
Cheers.
Morning all,

Are u all paper based applicants or EE?

@teju,@myson,@ayokunle, @teeomisore..

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
myson said:

I dont know why Teju and some other people have not had their applications concluded. It really beats me. God help us

Morning all,

Are u all paper based applicants or EE?

@teju,@myson,@ayokunle, @teeomisore..and all