+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

snip2015

Apr 1, 2015
Hope For Life said:
CIC do not give UCI number for the application returned. Recently one of my colleagues has received his application back due to cap issue. But I m not sure whether they keep records in database. But it seems to me that they do not do it as there is no UCI for the returned application. They just check whether you have any arranged job offer or not as cap issue is not applicable for those who has job offer.
not sure if its entirely correct. my application (fswp 2014) was returned due to cap issue but mine did have UCI no mentioned on it which I mentioned in my EE profile.

Now what cic does with that UCI (whether its logged in database, or is it taken into account while reviewing EE app or its just ignored altogether is totally oblivious to me)

Hope For Life

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
snip2015 said:
not sure if its entirely correct. my application (fswp 2014) was returned due to cap issue but mine did have UCI no mentioned on it which I mentioned in my EE profile.

Now what cic does with that UCI (whether its logged in database, or is it taken into account while reviewing EE app or its just ignored altogether is totally oblivious to me)
Actually this is what I have seen in the letter of my colleague. In fact I have opend his returned application packet as he was feeling so nervous. But cic may have varitions in their practices.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Should we hope for 8th draw tonight???

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Jkal: yes i have deleted the profile and again make new profile and then i get the code immediately and successfully registered in jobbank.

Hami: u r absolutely correct. my job seeker code is my last four digit of passport #. your trick can be worked. :D

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hello GUYS!

I would really appreciate your help with this question.

I am applying for the express entry but my points are around 380-410 ONLY :(! I do not have a provincial nomination or LMIA.

What is the current threshold for EE? Is there a chance that I will EVER be picked? I liked the old system better I think because atleast everyone had a chance.

Thanks!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hi, everyone has probably seen this by now, but i will post it here again anyway:

8th draw last night April 17: cutoff points back to 453 again (same as 6th draw at the end of March), only 715 invitations:

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on April 17, 2015 and ending on April 18, 2015 is 715.
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on April 18, 2015 at 00:00:00 UTC, have been assigned a total of 453 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

pinkyshah

Apr 8, 2015
HEY If anyone can help me out...i have 5 years of experience in the same NOC bu as of now i am not working since two years? Am i still eligible to be the main applicant? I want to claim those 5 years of work experience but i am worried abt unemploment status as of now...pls advise

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
pinkyshah said:
HEY If anyone can help me out...i have 5 years of experience in the same NOC bu as of now i am not working since two years? Am i still eligible to be the main applicant? I want to claim those 5 years of work experience but i am worried abt unemploment status as of now...pls advise
You can, as long as you can provide work certificate proving those five years work experience under that NOC. Unemployment wont affect ur eligibility.

mrhman0304

Jan 13, 2015
Hello All,

I want to know about IELTS and its CRS impact.

Currently, in my profile, I have IELTS score equivalent to CLB 7. It would be CLB 8, if I could get 6.5 in Writing. I m planning to appear IELTS again. I want to know, if I get CLB 8 or CLB 9, how many points I could add in CRS?

BTW, currently I got

25 for Skill Transferability - Education
25 Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience

-
Regards

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
People who are not getting ita's even though their scores are 453 or above Need to analyze themselves why they haven't received the ita. Let me tell you the good reason, its not about scoring high its about factors also need to be looked at. Cic is not a welfare to give ita's to everyone who ever scores high. Your age, experience relevant education also means alot to cic. Cic does not want people to reside and live in canada they want us to grow their economy, to pay taxes and contribute your role in making the economy better.

So don't believe in your scores believe what you can contribute in Canada that's worth understanding

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
affan_123 said:
People who are not getting ita's even though their scores are 453 or above Need to analyze themselves why they haven't received the ita. Let me tell you the good reason, its not about scoring high its about factors also need to be looked at. Cic is not a welfare to give ita's to everyone who ever scores high. Your age, experience relevant education also means alot to cic. Cic does not want people to reside and live in canada they want us to grow their economy, to pay taxes and contribute your role in making the economy better.

So don't believe in your scores believe what you can contribute in Canada that's worth understanding
Please what point are you driving at? :mad: :mad: :mad: Are you trying to insinuate that people with score of 453 and above will not live and reside in Canada?

The parameters you mentioned(age, experience relevant education) are competitive and with an extra effort, these is what makes your score high?

Are there people with score over 453 that have not receive ITA? If yes its best to be patient as your ITA will surely come.

As i have always mentioned CIC will take the following for the principal applicant:

1. Age 20 -29; ielts S= 7.5-9, L=8.5-9,R=8.0-9,W=7.5-9; Working in Canada; Canadian work experience; Master-PHD;

2. Age 20 -29; ielts S= 7.5-9, L=8.5-9,R=8.0-9,W=7.5-9; NO Work in Canada; Canadian work experience; Master-PHD;

3. Age 20 -29; ielts S= 7.5-9, L=8.5-9,R=8.0-9,W=7.5-9; NO Work in Canada; NO Canadian work experience; Master-PHD;

The above criteria or the first parameter(age 20 - 33) can give you scores of 453 and above.

Now if you cannot meet the above criteria, consider improving the next parameter which is IELTS by getting at least
Speaking= 7.5,
Listening=8.5,
Reading=8.0,
Writing=7.5

IELTS has influence on more than one parameter e.g Skill Transferability - Education, Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience etc.

IELTS is not cheap but come to think of it getting the above score will help you get better score and get ITA. :) ;) :D ;D

Regards.

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Dear Friends,

I have 10 yrs of experience out of which 2.5 yrs as Chemical Engineer and another 7.5 as Marketing engineer . In FSW there is a category for chemical engineers but i could not find any category for Marketing engineer. Does it mean that I can not apply for express entry on my marketing experience which is 7.5 yrs and could fetch me more score than 2.5 yrs of experience.

Please advise.

Kane_one

Nov 13, 2014
Hey all,

I am asking a silly question :) can you please let me know what is proces
that needs to be followed after a person recieve ITA...

imxlnt1991

Apr 10, 2015
Hi All,

Need help about company referral letter...
I have 10 years of experience. The break up is:

0-2 > ITeS - Company A
2 - 4 > Support analyst - Company B
4-6 >Support analyst - Company C
6-8 > Senior software engineer - Company C (NOC code is different for engineer and analyst)
8-10 > Manager - Company C

Problem is - my company C is only giving letter with the latest job position help ie Manager. They're going to put entire 6 years in same code.
This is my worry. I dont have any letter from company which says I got promoted, so that I can link the analyst role on offer letter and manager role on the referral letter.

Any suggestions please...