Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canrushi said:
Even I faced the same problem.. so I created new profile with the increased proof of fund. I think one can not delete or update the ineligible profile.

I am also having the same issue, did you guys find a way to resolve this issue. EE profile I submitted is ineligible because I put fund as 22000 instead of 22100. Now I can not see any update button or a way to use the information I had entered to create new profile.

Any guidance on this matter is appreciated

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Calling all experts,

Hello :)

Please help me with these queries
1)I have 2.5 years of work experience but When I was filling my online EE profile I noticed that there wasn't any 2-3 year experience option so I selected 3 years experience instead of 1-2 years. So I am getting 25 points for 3 years or more experience and have gotten ITA. But the fact is I don't have 3 years.
Should I decline ITA and update my profile to 1-2 years experience?

2) I have a Canadian Masters degree. Do I still need to get ECA for previous degree? (Bachelor)

3) Also can I decline my ITA after I submit my PR application?

Regards,
Ammar

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
husainammar said:
Calling all experts,

Hello :)

Please help me with these queries
1)I have 2.5 years of work experience but When I was filling my online EE profile I noticed that there wasn't any 2-3 year experience option so I selected 3 years experience instead of 1-2 years. So I am getting 25 points for 3 years or more experience and have gotten ITA. But the fact is I don't have 3 years.
Should I decline ITA and update my profile to 1-2 years experience?

2) I have a Canadian Masters degree. Do I still need to get ECA for previous degree? (Bachelor)

3) Also can I decline my ITA after I submit my PR application?

Regards,
Ammar
Any wrong information or an information that does not have a supporting documentary proof can land you in trouble.

It is not possible to change your profile after ITA.
check for the number of hours for job should be minimum 30 hours a week and around 1500 hours a year. If your 2.5 year experience has more hours then it should be equal to 3years experience.

Suggest to decline ITA and try again. Even if you want to go with it, it would be a waste of time and effort if it doesn't go through.
Best of luck

mych

May 23, 2014
Hi
I just want to check what happened with my profile. I previously had the score of 332 and minimum criteria was met. Then I received an email notification from CIC that my profile was updated. When I checked, it is no longer eligible for cic express entry. The only reason I know is that I turned 40 yrs old last April 4 and the profile update was dated April 5. But it should reduce only 5 points. Are there any changes recently that may affect my eligibility?

Thanks

venomkills

Apr 9, 2015
Hi,

I have received invitation to apply (ITA) and I clicked on that link and again it asked for a lot of personal information in the same form format like I was asked when I was filling expression of interest for the very first time on my cic website.
Now my query is that this ITA link does not have any place to upload documents as far as I could see. If someone has crossed this stage and managed to fill the application within 60 - please help me by telling me where they uploaded their documents (ECA, IELTS, job reference letters etc.)
I have only 40 days left to fill this out now!!

Thanks!!
Akhil

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
mych said:
Hi
I just want to check what happened with my profile. I previously had the score of 332 and minimum criteria was met. Then I received an email notification from CIC that my profile was updated. When I checked, it is no longer eligible for cic express entry. The only reason I know is that I turned 40 yrs old last April 4 and the profile update was dated April 5. But it should reduce only 5 points. Are there any changes recently that may affect my eligibility?

Thanks
Age can be a criteria apart from expiring IELTS score.
Tmeline for registration in Job Bank can be another criteria

snip2015

Apr 1, 2015
Hi All,

Does anybody know if there is any cap on NOCs as well under EE? Because we all saw in last year's FSWP applications that there was a cap on NOCs. There always are and will be some "hot" NOCs from where more people apply than others.

Now, practically (purely from govt's standpoint) it does make sense to consider NOC in their selection process since they wouldn't want saturation of one type of skilled labour who can't find work after a certain period of time.

I haven't read anywhere (in official documentation) where it says NOC based draw/selection will be done. Has anyone seen any such information?

P.S. - I realise people are already quite anxious about this process and there already are a lot of variables in the equation, the intention is not to introduce one more but just trying to understand the process better.

mych

May 23, 2014
bindudhiman said:
Age can be a criteria apart from expiring IELTS score.
Tmeline for registration in Job Bank can be another criteria
My IELTS will expire on 2016 and I've already registered with the Job Bank. With regards to age it will just deduct 5 points based on their CRS so I'm wondering why my profile became ineligible if it will only be reduced to 327 and others have lower score than I am. :(

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
:) Hi Miumi, Jkal, STJZ and other Experts,

What are the chances of getting ITA for CRS Score of 328. My IELTS Expires in Dec, 2015. My NOC is 2134

Bye Ashish :)

Mandal342

Jan 12, 2015
India, Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindudhiman said:
Any wrong information or an information that does not have a supporting documentary proof can land you in trouble.

It is not possible to change your profile after ITA.
check for the number of hours for job should be minimum 30 hours a week and around 1500 hours a year. If your 2.5 year experience has more hours then it should be equal to 3years experience.

Suggest to decline ITA and try again. Even if you want to go with it, it would be a waste of time and effort if it doesn't go through.
Best of luck
I don't think this calculation works. As per CIC, the minimum working hours per week is 30. If one has worked more hours say 40-50 hours per week also he can claim the same exp as compared to the one who worked for 30 hours per week.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Ashish16313 said:
:) Hi Miumi, Jkal, STJZ and other Experts,

What are the chances of getting ITA for CRS Score of 328. My IELTS Expires in Dec, 2015. My NOC is 2134

Bye Ashish :)
It's still too early to comment on what's there in future. There is no trend and no one can predict the fate of the folks waiting with various score. I am riding with 338 and i don't see ITA coming my way before end of the year. To be on the safer side, i would ask you to hold on for at least 3 months so that the trends can be slightly predicted.
Otherwise, you can re-write your IELTS

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
snip2015 said:
Hi All,

Does anybody know if there is any cap on NOCs as well under EE? Because we all saw in last year's FSWP applications that there was a cap on NOCs. There always are and will be some "hot" NOCs from where more people apply than others.

Now, practically (purely from govt's standpoint) it does make sense to consider NOC in their selection process since they wouldn't want saturation of one type of skilled labour who can't find work after a certain period of time.

I haven't read anywhere (in official documentation) where it says NOC based draw/selection will be done. Has anyone seen any such information?

P.S. - I realise people are already quite anxious about this process and there already are a lot of variables in the equation, the intention is not to introduce one more but just trying to understand the process better.
No, for now, there is no NOC limits/caps YET. However, the possibility exists that they might put limits in the future (refer to what happened to the Australian version of express entry). So, apply this year (even so the case if your NOC is hot). Grasp the opportunity.

snip2015

Apr 1, 2015
Miumiu said:
No, for now, there is no NOC limits/caps YET. However, the possibility exists that they might put limits in the future (refer to what happened to the Australian version of express entry). So, apply this year (even so the case if your NOC is hot). Grasp the opportunity.
hmm...I didn't know something like that existed for Australia as well...I'll have a look...thanks...btw I've already applied...

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Looking for some guidance here and sure many of you might have experienced it. I created a profile which shows me ineligible.
I noticed EE profile I submitted is ineligible because I put fund as 22000 instead of 22100. Now I can not see any update button, Am I missing something or it's standard that I can not update once I submit the EOI?

Do I have to create new profile, if yes then is there a way to import the information I had entered to create new profile or I have to again spend hours to enter everything manually

Thanks
Kamy