App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
ankit_46 said:
Ohhh is that so .. But how much time cic takes normally to send msg

How many messages you see in your CIC account?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Then it looks like your profile is either not submitted properly or there is some technical glitch. If its not the first case, delete your profile, create a new gc key and start over.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
ankit_46 said:
Hello guys, I'm just wondering there is no ITA this past weekend! Does this mean 7th draw might come up next weekend?

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
hope82 said:
Hi all, I have a question. I completed my Masters in Commerce from India and 1 year Post Graduate Certificate from Canada. Altogether I have 17+1=18 years of education. When I create my express entry profile, should I select 'Masters degree' or 'two or more certificate, diploma or degree' as my qualification.
@hope82 - I was in a sort of similar dilemma since I have a bachelors and a Post graduate Cert from the UK evaluated in my ECA to be the same in Canada. In my case, two or more degrees or certificates was the correct and best option. However, for you, Masters degree is undoubtedly the best option! :) I hope you have your ECA to prove that the Canadian equivalent of your masters is the same. Good luck! Also, for your reference -http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Can anyone guide the scoring of experience. As 1-2 years is 13, 3 and above is 25. What if experience is in between 2-3? How much points then?

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hi All,

Its very likely that the seventh and Eight draw will come up on the 17th and 24th April 2015 Respectively. CIC website says draws will be held regularly, so I have helped them to decipher that. BTW CIC please don't change this date as computers should not determine the date when draws take place. ;D ;)

The reason is this: CIC held February(ignore the 2nd draw of 7th Feb 2015 as this was meant for January) and March draw on the third and fourth Friday of the month.

Been trying to work out the cut off mark and those that will be invited to apply by applying some complex calculations and algorithms but there are missing values e.g number of applicants in the pool, ministerial instructions.

1, In the pool 735 - 1200 = have job offer and provincial nomination in additional to other parameters.

2, 600- 481- 435 - ? , = have Canadian experience, young, good educational qualification, high ielts score.

I anticipate another steep decline in cut off to take the best without Canadian experience but foreign experience, young, good educational qualification, high ielts score.

Now to determine the next big steep decline in cutoff. I will like to know who has the lowest score among item 2 above?

busybee86

Apr 7, 2015
Hello all friends,

Need your urgent help
I have a serious issue that is of great concern to me and might be critical for PR application
I didn't end my job on a good note with my last employer back home as I resigned and they haven't accepted it yet due to some settlement issues. So technically I am still their employee. But for my experience I want to show that I have resigned since I have done masters after leaving the company and thus it would be against logic that I would still be working. But I am afraid it might be considered misrepresentation if CIC calls and asks for employment record.
Should I just write the timelines from my joining to date left or should I write an explanation letter with my application and inform CIC abt this which might harm my chances.
Good thing is that I have a senior in the company who can provide me with reference letter so that won't be an issue but what if CIC conducts background check with HR?
Please help

Regards,

snip2015

Apr 1, 2015
am sure many of u wld hav already seen this but i saw this today...I've seen these nos. thrown in the posts here but its good to find the official source...nice informative link...best part its official info

ww w.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-11-06.asp

smo

Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts,

Please advice. We applied at FSW last Dec and got PER from Visa office last month. We also applied to Nova Scotia for nomination at Jan and last week they have selected us and asking for EE profile No.

Now should we continue both application or ignore the nomination?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
smo said:
Hi experts,

Please advice. We applied at FSW last Dec and got PER from Visa office last month. We also applied to Nova Scotia for nomination at Jan and last week they have selected us and asking for EE profile No.

Now should we continue both application or ignore the nomination?
I think you can continue both application because after getting ITA you will get time to submit you final application.

Feb 8, 2015
Hi Seniors,

I had already applied for FSW2014, but not likely to get any PER as my doc were received on 31st Dec. So i am planning to apply for EE.

I am doubtful about my points, Can anybody please help me to get idea about point bifurcation:

Study: Graduation (4 year)
Experience : 7 Years
Ielts: R:7|W:6|L:7|S:7
Thanks in advance for help..

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
harpreetkhural said:
Hi Seniors,

I had already applied for FSW2014, but not likely to get any PER as my doc were received on 31st Dec. So i am planning to apply for EE.

I am doubtful about my points, Can anybody please help me to get idea about point bifurcation:

Study: Graduation (4 year)
Experience : 7 Years
Ielts: R:7|W:6|L:7|S:7
Thanks in advance for help..
Hi harpreetkhural

For Eligibility
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

To create an express entry profile
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/?_ga=1.146167858.763237477.1414482770

To see the past round
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp

To improve your score you may consider rewriting ielts and getting a masters degree. But the score will definitely come down once you are eligible.

Goodluck.

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
snip2015 said:
am sure many of u wld hav already seen this but i saw this today...I've seen these nos. thrown in the posts here but its good to find the official source...nice informative link...best part its official info

ww w.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-11-06.asp
+1 for you as I had not seen this also.

It gives us hope and assurance that many people will be taken this year once one is eligible. The EE system will ensure that information are uploaded and available real time compared with the manual process in FSWP 2014.