ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Chetan Renwa

Jan 28, 2015
Hi Sailesh,

I am applying as single applicant
I am 29 - 110 pointss
ECA - 120
IELTS - 97
Work experience + IELTS - 25 (additional points)
Education + IELTS --- 13 (additional points)
all rounds upto 365. If you have not done ECA .get it done

bshailesh3 said:
Hi Chetan

Please help me my score is only 267...

How you get 365 points ..?

Chetan Renwa

Jan 28, 2015
Hi Duster,

Thank you for your response. However not all questions are addressed. Would you be able to help ?
I have already paid my consultant, it is that i don't want to pay them again.

duster said:
I would say apply for EE as soon as possible if you have ECA and ILETS score in hand . there is no need of hiring consultant and pay good amount to them . things are simple and I will suggest you to go by yourself.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Chetan Renwa said:
Hi All,

I have 365 points per the Comprehensive ranking system and i am eligible to enter the express entry pool. I have not filled EOI yet. I have below concerns.

1) I have read in many places that people who have already applied are getting emails that they are not eligible. I have seen the 5 points mentioned in one of the quotes. I want to check if someone who has already received email that they are not eligible but infact they are eligible and still part of pool.

2) From what i know and going through the details in this group, Job Bank is not yet active and employers will not be able to select the profiles and give job offers. Is this correct ?
Even if it is active, considering the low score i have, I was thinking to apply for jobs on my own(without entering the pool) and enter the pool once i have the offer or may be once the draw score has gone down to around 400 or when the Job bank is active. Your thoughts.

My consultant is forcing me to fill in EOI but i am adamant that i want to delay the process as the EE profile will be active only for a year and if i don't get selected then i have to pay him the complete amount again.
After creating EE profile, you will need to register job bank too. Then these two, Job bank and EE profile wil be linked. What do you mean job bank is not active..? I'm not sure what you mean.

There is absolutely no need to pay a consultant to do this. EE system is so easy you just need to spend like less than 1 hour to fill it in by yourself. My husband and I created it in only 30 minutes, job bank account included.

I dont know how easy it is for your to get LMIA, but for most people here, it is nearly impossible, so we are just waiting for the cut-off points to drop later this year... If it's promising for you to score LMIA, then it doesnt matter when you create your EE profile bcoz once you get 600 plus you can get ITA.

Yes it's valid for only one year, but when it expires you just need to fill it out again i guess (correct me if im wrong), but that's all, very simple, so i dont know why you think validation is a big deal.

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
dear all

iwas apply 2007 for federal skill worker just i submit simplified skill woker form after 3 month i got file nmber
2 year ago i receive mail they inform me that my file terminated because new law after august 2008
my point when am filling my profile they are asking you apply to federal skill worker , they ask number UCI , idont receive any number i dont what i have to put in my profile .
any idea
regards

rajshrib86

Feb 5, 2015
Have a query, myself and my husband both wish to immigrate n work in Canada. If my husband creates an EE profile and lists me as his spouse(dependant), Can I also register in the Job bank and apply? Or do we have to create separate EE profiles?> IS theer any way to link two EE profiles?

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
rajshrib86 said:
Have a query, myself and my husband both wish to immigrate n work in Canada. If my husband creates an EE profile and lists me as his spouse(dependant), Can I also register in the Job bank and apply? Or do we have to create separate EE profiles?> IS theer any way to link two EE profiles?
Hello,

I think your husband alone needs to create a profile and then list you as his spouse/dependent: points would be awarded for that.

I don't think you two have to create separate profiles. If you for example creates a profile, then you would have to include your husband as your spouse/dependent.

I don't think it's possible to link two EE profiles.

I hope this helps

Punjab2Canada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014<br/>Payment Charged....: Sep 23, 2014 (DD)<br/>PER Received....: Oct 1, 2014<br/>Interview........: Jan 8, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 17, 2015<br/>Med's Received....: Jan 25, 2015
Passport Req..
March 3, 2015<br/>Passport Sent....: March 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2015<br/>Passport Returned....: March 21, 2015
A friend of mine (currently in Canada) has done 1 year PG diploma from Humber college, Canada after completing B.Tech from India. Can he claim points for this PG diploma alone (without bachelor's ECA) or will he require ECA for his Bachelor's?

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
In the Canadian Gazette for Express Entry or when we make our profile , it never mentions that our foreign work experience should be in 1 occupation only. It is written that it should be under NOC O A and B.
But when you check your points at CRS calculation on CIC site, it says one occupation only.
When I made my profile online it gave me full points even for occupations in different NOC's. This is really confusing, is anybody else facing the same problem.

elpam123

Aug 18, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
24-11-2014
Hi Guys,
One of my friends' ECA report from WES has his birthday incorrect. He couldn't find any email to inquire to WES and phone is never picked up when called. Can anyone suggest how to deal with this issue? Please advise.

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
elpam123 said:
Hi Guys,
One of my friends' ECA report from WES has his birthday incorrect. He couldn't find any email to inquire to WES and phone is never picked up when called. Can anyone suggest how to deal with this issue? Please advise.

Hi,

please check this link and they should get back to you.
.wes.org/contact.asp

regards,
Vineeth

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey buddy....u sure get a uci number and a file number.. did u receive anything in writing from CIC>.. coz my file was returned in 2011 as the cap reached for that particular occupation....but I did get a UCI number and file number... r u currently in Canada or india.. if in Canada and on a workpermit....UCI is mentioned on ur workpermit...

thanks..

iwas apply 2007 for federal skill worker just i submit simplified skill woker form after 3 month i got file nmber
2 year ago i receive mail they inform me that my file terminated because new law after august 2008
my point when am filling my profile they are asking you apply to federal skill worker , they ask number UCI , idont receive any number i dont what i have to put in my profile .
any idea
regards
[/quote]

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my EE profile wit following and still shows profile in eligible Can someone please guide

In canada
1.5 years of canadian experienece in NOC A
masters degree - ECA done for foreign masters degree
IELTS score: 7.5, 7, 5.5 and 6.5 in S, W, R, L
2 years foreign experienece in NOC A
Canadian study for 2 years - diploma

Still shows my status now as Profile ineligible - what can be reason. ??

Please advice. :mad:

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
harshmaru said:
I submitted my EE profile wit following and still shows profile in eligible Can someone please guide

In canada
1.5 years of canadian experienece in NOC A
masters degree - ECA done for foreign masters degree
IELTS score: 7.5, 7, 5.5 and 6.5 in S, W, R, L
2 years foreign experienece in NOC A
Canadian study for 2 years - diploma

Still shows my status now as Profile ineligible - what can be reason. ??

Please advice. :mad:
Im sorry, you need to have 6 in every part of IELTS. You have a 5.5 there. I do not know the official link to this standard but i was told by many other applicants that they still require CLB 7, that is 6 in all L, S, R and W, as the minimum criteria of entering EE pool..