+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

CanadaTheDream

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
AmbreenFaizan said:
Hi Guys!

I received an email last week which mentioned that the application has been updated. But, when I checked my CIC account, nothing changed. It is still the same. Did anyone else encounter the same thing?
be_Positive :) said:
Hi , ya its a bit difficult to see the update but i guess there is a down arrow sign near your application detail which contains a pdf file with updated information..............

Yeah I got the same message few minutes ago, could someone please help me and tell me what does it mean by updated ?? I checked my application but I didn't find any change, no ITA , No job offer, no score change, no nominee , nothing .. there not a single change in my profile, so what does they mean by updated ??

It's very confusing for me.. also, there not a single parameters of my application changed ( my birthday is still after few months, my work experience begin on October ) ..

that's very weird!!! I've submitted my application on January , so what's new now ??

Any help guys ??

HandMeDown

May 31, 2014
CanadaTheDream said:

Yeah I got the same message few minutes ago, could someone please help me and tell me what does it mean by updated ?? I checked my application but I didn't find any change, no ITA , No job offer, no score change, no nominee , nothing .. there not a single change in my profile, so what does they mean by updated ??

It's very confusing for me.. also, there not a single parameters of my application changed ( my birthday is still after few months, my work experience begin on October ) ..

that's very weird!!! I've submitted my application on January , so what's new now ??

Any help guys ??
Exactly the same here, got an email an hour ago to say there has been some update to my profile but I'm not seeing any change. I'm putting it down to a glitch.

I have a score of 438 and eligible for FSW.

Jagjeetss

Mar 7, 2015
CANCANADA said:
which points can't you see ?
Job Bank Registration is showing blank now.
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria is showing "Not Met" now.
Federal Skilled Worker is showing "Not Met" now.

Earlier, it was showing like "met".

Mar 6, 2015
Jagjeetss said:
Job Bank Registration is showing blank now.
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria is showing "Not Met" now.
Federal Skilled Worker is showing "Not Met" now.

Earlier, it was showing like "met".
Try reviewing all the details again and match it with your CV, Ielts score date , WES evaluation and all.........have u applied yourself or thru any consultant ?

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Seem quite some people were eligible before have gotten an ïneligible" message recently. We don't know what happened exactly as at now. Maybe the best bet will be to contact CIC. We may feel there's a system glitch but then, not everybody got that message(and i pray no one who was eligible before will get it) so, whoever has the most reliable means of getting current information and update EE should try and find out what's happening and communicate with the house.

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
simonawo said:
Seem quite some people were eligible before have gotten an ïneligible" message recently. We don't know what happened exactly as at now. Maybe the best bet will be to contact CIC. We may feel there's a system glitch but then, not everybody got that message(and i pray no one who was eligible before will get it) so, whoever has the most reliable means of getting current information and update EE should try and find out what's happening and communicate with the house.
mostly people who submitted their profile in January have got this message... is it because they have now started scrutinizing the profiles without job offers and found some ineligible ?

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Miumiu said:
Yeah it's very hot. Last year the cap was 100 and it was filled up within three weeks. Trying something is better than trying nothing, right? :)
Very true.. this am trying for my brother..

faye2016

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
I got the same message but no change in my profile.

Gon Freecs

Jan 19, 2015
Hello Everyone

I forgot my username and password when login in GCKey, even when i tried to retrieve the password using security questions, I've enter all the combination and answer but no luck its very odd. my question is can I create a new GCKey and link it on my previous profile or I will create a fresh account all over again? TIA

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
quote author=KKUMAR14 link=topic=247003.msg4105781#msg4105781 date=1425825276]
mostly people who submitted their profile in January have got this message... is it because they have now started scrutinizing the profiles without job offers and found some ineligible ?
[/quote]

I don't think that's possible. You must be eligible for any of the jobs under NOC Skill type 0 or level A or B and must even have at least one year work experience before you can be accepted into the pool. Moreover, I learnt sometime ago that jobbank is yet to go live so, not having a job offer can't be the reason. What I've seen so far is that, it is likely that the people who are affected may be people who didn't register with jobbank using their EE number and job seeker validation code. If you did not register with those two within 30days of being accepted into the pool, i think CIC says you can lose the profile

Marmil87

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
created EE profile 27.03.2015
Doc's Request.
waiting for ITA
Nomination.....
Score on EE 389
Can somebody tell me what employer from canada have to do form aplicant out from canada?
Is it some specific procedure or it is only to give me paper that is stating that I will work for him.
Just to know that I will really work for that company it is not fake or manupilation...

mrhman0304

Jan 13, 2015
HandMeDown said:
Exactly the same here, got an email an hour ago to say there has been some update to my profile but I'm not seeing any change. I'm putting it down to a glitch.

I have a score of 438 and eligible for FSW.
Hello, I got the same mail [Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.]... but there is no change in status or did not find PDF message. I received this mail on yesterday [March 08]. It seems, there is system issue - i.e., either it was wrongly sent or may be system is not showing the update. What you guys are doing for this?

-

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also got mail saying .Your application is updated" .
But I don't see any change . ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???